Chapter 48

Jinhwan woke up with a groan. He grabbed his head and sat up.
"Dammit...." he cursed. He opened his eyes, only traces of the night before coming back to his head.
"Baby? Where are you?" he called out once he realized that you weren't in the room. You came in moments later with a tray of food.
"Good morning, Baby. How do you feel?" you asked.
"I have a headache." he said as he clutched his head with one hand.
"Well, if you didn't have one that would be a big issue cause you totally got wasted yesterday night." you replied as you brought your wheelchair over to the bed and put the tray on the nightstand.

"I didn't act like a complete lunatic, did I?" Jinhwan asked.
"You did, but you were freaking adorable so you don't need to worry about it." you said as you got a spoonful of hangover soup and fed it to him.
"This is good! Is it Bugeoguk?" Jinhwan said.
"Yup, it's great for headaches." you said.
"Is this why you were gone when I woke up?" he asked.
"Yes, and I had to wake up early for it, you better be thankful." you told him.
"Thank you, Baby~" he replied as he smiled before you fed him another spoonful.

As he ate, you took your phone and checked your calendar. It's already June..... You thought. You were going to graduate soon. How did time pass by so fast? You remembered the first day of school as if it was yesterday. But then again, that was the first time you met your boyfriend. The memories that you made with Chara and Jinhwan came back to you and you laughed.
"What's so funny?" Jinhwan asked curiously.
"Remember the beginning of the school year?" you asked.
"Of course I do, it was when we first met." he replied.
"I can't believe over the course of a school year so many things happened to us." you said. He grabbed your hand.
"True love exists, you know? Sometimes it'll hit you at the weirdest moments. Like at the beginning of your senior year." Jinhwan smiled. You chuckled.
"I can't believe I'm going to start college soon." you said.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to support you, okay? I already finished college, I'll be by your side." Jinhwan said. You smiled at him before pecking his lips gently.
"Oh yeah, that reminds me. There's an end of the year field trip for seniors coming up. We're going Lotte World." Jinhwan said. Your eyes widened.
"Lotte World?! And you're going to come with me??" you asked. Jinhwan nodded.
"All the P.E. teachers are coming, which means we get to have a vacation together!" Jinhwan said.
"Oh my God, yes!" you exclaimed as you jumped up and hugged your boyfriend.
"That means we can have a three day long date, right?" you asked, looking up at him with a huge smile.
"Er.....I guess you can call it that." Jinhwan chuckled.
"Yayyyy!!" you squealed, hugging him tighter.

~~time skip to the next day~~

It was second period at school and everyone was sitting outside on the blacktop. Jinhwan came out of his office and called for attention.
"Alright guys, so as you know, we have a field trip in a few days and we're going to Lotte World." he said. The kids cheered.
"You guys are required to drive yourselves carefully there with your own vehicles and we're staying for a total of three days. The first day, we're going to arrive at the hotels in the morning and get settled, the second day, you can just hang out with friends, and on the last day, we're going to the theme park." Jinhwan explained.
"Nice." Ara said.
"Now for roommates, I have been informed earlier and unfortunately, you cannot choose your own roommates and will randomly be chosen in groups of four, separated by gender." he said, making everyone groan in disappointment.

Dammit. You thought. Someone raised their hand.
"Mr. Kim, are we being chosen out of the entire grade, or just this class?" she asked.
"Your roommates will be chosen out of this class, so there's actually a pretty good chance you'll be grouped up with your friends or at least someone you know." Jinhwan said. Ara gave you a hopeful glance.
"Okay, so that's about it. We're leaving the day after tomorrow, your groups will be announced at the end class, and I will be going with you guys because all the other physical ed teachers are going. Now go run your lap." Jinhwan said. Everyone stood up and ran towards the track.
"Do you think we'll get in a group together? Dude, I really freaking hope so." you said as you ran next to Ara.
"Well, it's not impossible. There's more guys than girls in our class, so there's a pretty good chance we'll be roommates." Ara replied.

"If I'm not stuck with you, I'm going to scream." you said.
"Hey, look on the bright side. If we don't get to be roommates together, at least you'll have your boyfriend to look forward to. Besides, we're outside most of the time anyways." Ara said. Right. You remembered that Chanwoo was only a sophomore. He wasn't going to come with you guys on the trip.
"Aw man.....I'm sorry, dude....I get to be with my boyfriend, but you can't.." you said.
"That's really okay, honestly. What can I say? He's two years younger than me and this is a senior field trip." Ara shrugged.
"Well, there's still face calling, I guess?" you said.
"Exactly!" she replied.

Once there was only five minutes of class left, Jinhwan gathered everyone and announced the groups. He started with the guy groups and it seemed that the results were positive since they were all high-fiving. You started to get hopeful.
".......group 2, Ara, Minjung, Crystal, and Yumi." Jinhwan spoke, reading off of his clipboard. Your face dropped. You and Ara glanced at each other with disappointed faces. Dammit! you thought.
"Group 3, Eunji, Sumin, Sooyoung......" Jinhwan paused and stared at his clipboard. You heard Sooyoung, Eunji, and Sumin squealing because they were all friends. You swallowed before turning your head back at Jinhwan. He was squinting at the list.
"........and.....(Y/N)......" he said hesitantly. Your eyes widened. This can't be happening. You thought.
"Oh my God...." you heard Ara say. I'm going to be stuck with that leech and her friends. You thought miserably.

For three freaking days....