Chapter 41

Author's Note: Wow, I'm really sorry if I'm making excuses, but I really can't believe that the past week got worse everyday. The stress just kept on piling up, but I'm okay now. Break started!! 🎉🎉 I'll be able to type more and thankfully the writer's block stage is going away. I'm very sorry about the past weeks, I will do better 🙏🙏 And also: AKKSSJJSKSJSHSJKSKSJSJS WHO ALSO THINKS THAT OUR BOYS COMPLETELY SLAYED THEIR NEW ALBUM?? Goodbye Road gives me lifeeeee 😭😭💕 iKon did such a good job!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the beginning of June. Over that course of time, you were beginning to become desperate. You knew it was wrong to disregard all of his mistakes so easily, but you needed him so badly otherwise you thought you would emotionally combust. Every damn school day you had to go through, you felt the longing to see him get worse, and Sooyoung didn't help at all. It was all getting to much for you, you were stressed and miserable to the point where you just couldn't take it anymore.

You were crying out of frustration in Bobby's arms as he was comforting you for the millionth time.
"Bobby, I can't do this anymore." you cried.
"I'm sorry if you're mad at him, but I need him. I miss him so much, I actually feel sick because of it. I know I'm being pathetic, but it's the truth, I want to see him again, I just want to be with him again." you sobbed. Bobby sighed, but didn't reply.

~~time skip~~

Later, you went outside to calm yourself down and think. You ended up going to the cat cafe you and Jinhwan went to together. You sat down at a table and sighed. It was one fight, right? It was the first one, too. If it was just the first one, you could figure things out....... You thought. You groaned in frustration and put your head down on the table. A few seconds later, you felt something wet on your hand. You looked up and saw Mochi on the table, licking at your hand. You smiled and pet it's head, scratching its ears gently. It purred loudly.

You heard another meow from besides you. When you looked you saw Yangie, and she was all grown since the last time you saw her. She jumped onto the table and sat next to Mochi. She looked at you and meowed, tipping her head. You sighed.
"I'm sorry, I don't know where he is." you said. She meowed again before crawling onto your lap. You held her and pet her, earning another purr as she closed her eyes. Mochi meowed, which resembled a whine.
"Alright, alright, come here." you told him. He laid in your lap next to Yangie and you played with them both.

Later, you left the cafe and walked for a bit. Oddly, there wasn't a lot of people around. Actually, there was barely any people around, but at least you could think peacefully. If I talk to him again, maybe we can start over. You thought. If I apologize, maybe....... You sighed.
No, no.....he won't let me.....I'm not the kind of person he wants, I'm not.....
"I-I'm not....." you whispered quietly to yourself.

I'm not Sooyoung.

You stopped walking and stared at the ground. You closed your eyes and swallowed as a sickening feeling arose in your stomach and your throat began to hurt. No tears. No tears. You told yourself. You continued to walk until you heard a snicker.
"Hey, loser."

Your eyes widened and you looked behind you. It was Sooyoung. A feeling of insecurity soon rushed over you as you saw her. She smirked.
"I heard about what happened between you and Oppa." she said with venom in her voice, and you winced when she mentioned the fight. You should've been asking her if she was following you, but you watched her with an emotionless face after a flurry of flashbacks jumped you at once. Then you realised that it was Sooyoung you were talking to. It wasn't school. She could do something to you. You began to walk backwards as she approached you.
"I told you that this would happen. I warned you countless times that it would. This is what you get for not listening to me." she spat. You stared at her and then realised that you were walking backwards into the alleyway.
"And this is for daring to try and take my Oppa."