Chapter 11

It was so hard to wake up. You barely got any sleep because of that stupid movie. Dozing off every now and then, you washed up, changed, and headed out. You didn't have time to eat since you overslept, but you managed to get out of the house in time. Half-asleep, you waved when you saw Jinhwan from across the street. He walked over to you.
"Bobby told me you couldn't sleep because of the movie yesterday....." he said. You huffed. Of course he did.....
"Don't worry, he didn't make fun of you. He asked me to take care of you instead." he said. You yawned. He handed you a soda bottle.
"Huh?" you said.
"You didn't get to sleep much, did you? I got you this. Hopefully it will keep you from falling asleep in class." he said. You took it and drank it. Thank goodness he gave this to you because The minute you took a sip, all of your sleepiness went away and you felt refreshed.
"Phew! That definitely helped, thanks, Oppa." you said. He smiled and the two of you continued to walk to school.

You picked up Ara halfway there.
"Omigod, Ara, you would not believe what happened yesterday." you said.
"Why, what happened?" she asked.
"You know that group of friends that my brother always talks about?" you said.
"You mean the one with like six people? Yeah." she said.
"It turns out that Jinhwan and Chanwoo were part of that group!" you said.
"WHAT."
"Bobby wanted to bring me with him to meet his friends so we went to the cafe that they were planned to meet at, and then I suddenly see Chanwoo and Jinhwan there!" you said.
"Is this true?!" Ara asked Jinhwan.

"Yeah, it was really weird to find out that my best friend's little sister was (Y/N). It almost didn't seem like a coincidence!" he said.
"Yeah, so that meant that Jinhwan was my brother's friend for years and I didn't even know it." you replied. Ara was shocked.
"And then we had a movie night at (Y/N)'s house." Jinhwan added.
"What?! That's so unfair!" Ara whined.
"Hey, there's still the weekends. Cat cafe, remember?" you reminded.
"Humph." she said as she crossed her arms.
"You better tell me all the details." she whispered.
"Uh.....later...." you said nervously.

Getting past the school day was really hard, considering the fact that you were trying your hardest not to fall asleep in class the entire time. The soda was great for waking you up, but once you drank it all, you were in trouble. Once it was lunch, you stood up sluggishly and walked towards Jinhwan's office, where Ara and Chanwoo were busy chatting about the day before.
"You look terrible." Ara said.
"Tell me something I don't know." you said. You sat down on a chair and listened to Ara's conversation, only to find yourself dozing off. Your eyelids slowly started to give up on you and you were soon falling asleep.
"(Y/N)!!"
"AGHH!" you yelped as you fell out of your chair and fell onto the ground.
"Jeez, how late did you sleep last night?!" Ara asked.
"Ughhh....like....3 in the morning?" you grumbled.
"What why?!"

"Why is (Y/N) on the floor?" Jinhwan asked, coming in.
"She was falling asleep and then I woke her up." Ara said.
"Noona, I don't think it's healthy to sleep at 3 am in the morning." Chanwoo commented.
"I just want to sleep....." You said miserably.
"The school day is almost over, you can make it! I believe in you!" Jinhwan said.
"Well, I don't..." you muttered. Once it was actually the end of the day, you got your things and left, thanking that you didn't die. You longed to get home and jump on the bed, finally being able to sleep. When you were walking with Jinhwan and Ara, Jinhwan was explaining everything that happened the day before to her, and you didn't bother to speak.
"I'll call you later." Ara said once she reached her neighborhood.
"If I'm not busy sleeping, then sure." you said. She waved at you and you continued to walk back to your house.

"You should get some sleep once you get home." Jinhwan said.
"Yeah, I'm planning to do that." you said as you yawned.
"Mkay, then. Bye!" he said before walking to up to his house. You hummed in response and hurried up to your own house. You went to your room and set up an alarm for two hours. Collapsing on the bed, you immediately fell asleep, exhausted.