Chapter 29

Author's Note: So this chapter ended up being like 2397 words.....👍 Happy reading!! ❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next week you spent most of your time with your boyfriend like you said you would. During school, you would spend your time with friends, but once school ended, you invited Jinhwan to your house so that you could be with him. It was better than you expected, being able to just sit with him on the floor of your room and talk. Especially when the two of you had the house to yourselves and sat around the living room because both Bobby and your mother weren't home yet. Maybe it was because you had this constant feeling of adrenaline flow throughout your body even if you were just sitting next to him. Whenever he smiled at you, your chest would feel like it would explode at any moment.  

Throughout the week, you continuously hugged him at random times. Jinhwan was one to hug you whenever he wanted, so this time you wanted to be the one to hug him first. At first, you were a little hesitant to randomly hug him. You thought it would be really awkward to do it because receiving hugs were easier than initiating them, but you brushed the thought away, wrapped your arms around him, and he absolutely loved it. He smiled and chuckled before returning the hug back. After that, you hugged him whenever you wanted to, and every time, your boyfriend would give you a huge smile and hug back, sometimes giving you a little kiss on your forehead, nose, or cheek with it.

One time Jinhwan was over at your house, you figured out that you yourself were also a bit clingy to him. It was a day when you and Jinhwan were sitting in the living room when Bobby and your mother weren't here. It was like any other time you and Jinhwan sat together and talked, except You were sitting in between his legs with your arms around his waist like a Koala and head leaning against his chest.
"And you always say that I'm clingy." Jinhwan said, smiling.
"Well, now I know how you feel." you said as you smiled back at him. He chuckled before giving you a kiss on the nose.

There were lots of cuddles involved during the week. It seemed like whenever you hugged Jinhwan, he would turn it into a cuddle session because he would bear hug you back and then the two of you would literally be entangled in each other for another thirty minutes just because it felt nice to do it. You felt protected around Jinhwan, and you always told yourself how lucky you were to have him as your boyfriend. Hopefully, he would be your first and last.

You also found yourself really interested in his hands. It sounds weird, but it's really what you were doing whenever you were with him. At any point in the cuddling, you would be playing with his hands. He was wearing his ring, but that really wasn't why you were so intrigued by his hands. You didn't even know yourself why you loved his hands so much.

One time while you and Jinhwan were on the couch watching a movie, you were busy playing with his hand, touching the back of it and fiddling with his fingers. He chuckled.
"Is my hand really that entertaining?" he asked.
"Your hands are really pretty." you told him. He laughed and then planted a kiss at your temple before continuing to watch the movie.

There were also times when you and Jinhwan would eat together at your house or go to a cafe to get something to eat. Doing so became one of your favorite things to do, but like the flirt he was, your boyfriend always had to tease you for it.

"Jinhwan, do you want to go to the cafe with me right now?" you asked.
"Oooooooh, are you asking me out on a date?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Oh, shut up....." you said.
"So it is a date?" he asked with a huge smile.
"Are you coming or not?" you said as you headed for the door.
"Wait for me~" Jinhwan sang as he skipped over to you.

You were expecting regular things to happen at the cafe, but that time it was a bit different. You thought you would be able to order your drinks and just spend time with Jinhwan as you just sat at a table and talked together, but you didn't because you had to deal with the freaking cashier trying to hit on him the entire time.