Chapter 9

The next day passed by quickly. In P.E., you had to play games again, but the team captains could choose their teammates this time. Jinhwan actually let Chanwoo play and the first person he chose was you. You won the game together and then did your handshake at the end. At lunch, you figured out what horror movie to watch together, coming up with an entire schedule for the weekend. After school, Jinhwan said that he had to go somewhere so he left a bit earlier. You and Ara walked together and then you met Bobby at the house, waiting for you.

"I hope I wasn't too late." you said.
"Oh no, you weren't late. It's ok. Let's go!" your brother said. Bobby drove you to the cafe where you could see a group of boys inside. You gulped before following him inside. You avoided eye contact with any of his friends as Bobby hugged and high-fived them.
"Hyung!"
"How long has it been?"
"We need to do this more often."
"Sorry, guys, I was really busy the past few weeks..."
"Nah, man, it's totally fine, we were pretty busy too."

For a few minutes you just stood behind Bobby, a little nervous to say anything, and just listened to him and his friends talk and greet each other.
"It's so good to see you again, Bobby." you heard someone say. Your head shot up. That voice sounded a lot like......no.....it can't possibly be.....

You peeked from behind Bobby to take a look at all of his friends. Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped when your prediction came true. Across from him stood Jinhwan, your P.E. teacher, smiling and laughing with your older brother Bobby. And when Chanwoo also appeared from behind one of his friends, you totally gawked.
"Jinhwan?!" you asked, catching everyone's attention. He turned his head to you.
"(Y-Y/N)?! What a coincidence, what are you doing here?" he asked, surprised.
"U-Uh, I-I'm, uh...." you stuttered, unable to comprehend what was happening.
"Wait, are you Bobby's sister? Do you know Jinan Hyung?" one of his friends asked. 
"Well, y-yes, I am, and I know Jinhwan because h-he's...he's my....." you started.
"(Y/N) Noona?!" you heard Chanwoo say.
"H-Hi, Chanwoo...." you said as you waved shyly.

"Wait, (Y/N), you know them?" Bobby asked.
"Well, y-yes, I-"
"(Y/N), your Bobby's sister?!" Jinhwan asked.
"Y-Yeah, I'm his younger si-"
"How long have you known them??"
"Um, since Janu-"
"Wow, Bobby, your sister is really pretty!" one of the others said.
"Thank you-"
"This was so uncalled for!"
"I-I know right? I-"
"What's your name?"
"How old are you?"
"How do you know Chanwoo?"
"How do you know Jinani Hyung?"
"Want to be friends?"

"SLOW THE FLIP DOWN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT Y'ALL ARE SAYING!" you shouted. Everyone became silent. You took a breath.
"Yes, I know Chanwoo and Jinhwan, Yes, I am Bobby's sister, and I have known Jinhwan since the beginning of January. I met Chanwoo a couple days ago. My name is (Y/N), and I'm 19." you explained. Bobby's mouth dropped.
"Where did you guys meet??" he asked.
"W-Well, th-that's the thing, um, Jinhwan is m-my-"
"I'm her P.E. teacher." Jinhwan said as he cut you off. Everyone's eyes, besides Chanwoo, widened.
"Hyung, you're a P.E. teacher?! Why didn't you tell us?" somebody said.
"Well, I was going to today." he said.
"Yeah, and I'm helping Hyung out. I go to
(Y/N)'s school, remember?" Chanwoo said. Bobby facepalmed.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot." he said.
"Wait, but.....Oppa, does that mean you've been friends with Jinhwan and Chanwoo this entire time, and Jinhwan was living right across from us?? And Jinhwan, does that mean that the friends you were talking about was my brother and the other people here??" you asked. Bobby and Jinhwan nodded. You clutched your hair.
"This is so confusing." you huffed.
"Well, at least we know now. This was such a coincidence, it's freaking me out!" Chanwoo said.

"Well okay then. I guess the rest of you guys should introduce yourself." Bobby said.
"Hi, I'm Kim Hanbin, you can call me B.I. I'm the same age as you."
"I'm Kim Donghyuk, I'm 18."
"I'm Song Yunhyeong, I'm also 19."
"I'm Koo Junhoe, you are one year older than me."

"Oh wow, most of you are younger than me." you said.
"I told you most of them were close to your age." Bobby said. You laughed nervously.
"Sorry guys, you look a bit older than your age." you said.
"WHAT. Are you calling me old?! Well, excuse you, but I think I look fabulous!" Junhoe scoffed as he dramatically crossed his arms. You laughed at how ridiculously good he was at it.
"Oh, hush up, Ju-ne. She doesn't need you to sass at her, so try to make an actually good first impression this time!" Yunhyeong said. You giggled.
"Sorry if I insulted you. I'll buy you coffee." you said as you laughed. He clapped once.
"You have been forgiven!" he said.

"Don't forget that she's older than you!" B.I said, but Junhoe ignored him. He rolled his eyes.
"Wah, but seriously, you are really pretty, Noona! Daebak!" Donghyuk said to you. You blushed.
"I can't believe someone as pretty as you can be Bobby's sister considering the fact that he looks really ugly!" Donghyuk exclaimed as he continued to scan your face, making you choke.
"If my sister wasn't here, I would've beat you up!" Bobby said, pouting.
"It's the truth, Hyung! You're friggin ugly!" Donghyuk replied. Bobby frowned and turned over to B.I.
"Hyung, do I look ugly?" he asked.
"Huh? What.....no....." he replied, eyes glued to his phone.
"See! Hanbin Hyung doesn't think I'm ugly, it's just you!" Bobby said.
"That's because B.I Hyung likes you more out of all of us." Chanwoo said.
"Well whatever, as long as (Y/N) knows that she's prettier than you." Donghyuk said.
"Oh, uh, thank you, you don't look bad yourself." you said nervously. He smiled brightly at you.
"Well, enough of that, let's go order our stuff and then we can do whatever." Jinhwan said as he stood in between you. You stared at Jinhwan. His voice seemed to hint a bit of....jealousy?? No, it couldn't be....you weren't even sure if he liked you or not. You should probably stop jumping to conclusions.

You bought Junhoe coffee and giggled as he happily drank it. You sat at a table and watched out the window as the rest ordered their coffee. Jinhwan took a seat across from you holding a frappuccino. He slid it over to you.
"Oh, you didn't have to...." you said.
"It's ok, I wanted to." he said warmly. You smiled and took it.
"Thank you, Oppa." you said. Your eyes widened. You didn't mean for that to slip. You looked at Jinhwan as he stared at you.
"I-I'm sorry, it's a habit for me to call my close guy friends that....I won't call you it i-if your uncomfortable-"
"No, no....it's totally okay, (Y/N). I don't mind." he said as he smiled from ear to ear. You smiled back.
"Does that mean I'm your close friend?" he asked. You nodded and he smiled even brighter. Your heart felt like it was going to explode. Never have you ever made Jinhwan this happy. And that also meant that you could call him Oppa. You blushed yet again and tried to switch the subject before you would faint.

"Donghyuk's pretty sweet, don't you think?" you asked as you sipped your drink. Jinhwan immediately started to stare blankly at his coffee and his smile went away.
"Yeah...." he said quietly. You got a little concerned because of the switch in the mood. Did you say something wrong?
"Are you okay? You looked a little grim there..." you asked quietly. He stared up at you with his fairy-like eyes. He sighed and broke out into a chuckle.
"No, I'm fine. It's just.....I feel like I should've been the one to tell you those things." he said. You lifted a brow.
"What things?" you asked.
"You know.....how you're really pretty and such...." he said. Your eyes widened and you felt your face heat up.

Did he really just say that?