Chapter 49

Author's Note: Thank you so much to those who are still with me right now, I know I've been so ridiculously late with the updates and I made you all wait for too long. I will try my best to manage my time so I can write more frequently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe this is happening!" you said miserably. It was lunch and you were in Jinhwan's office.
"I have a strong theory that the world might hate you, I mean, even I didn't think it would be this bad." Ara said. You buried your face in your hands and let out a frustrated groan.
"I'm sorry....." Jinhwan said as he rubbed your back.
"Well, it's not your fault, though! There's nobody to blame besides the school, and it's still bad to do that because everything was random. I just have the worst luck in history," you said.
"I'd request a change, but I can't. The school won't let me change the groups myself either...." Jinhwan said.

"I can see why you're so miserable that you have to share a room with Sooyoung, but I'm more worried about you getting hurt! With her own friends around, she might do something to you way worse than before!" Chanwoo said.
"Oh my God, he's freaking right! Dude, what happens if she accidentally kills you or something?!" Ara exclaimed.
"Oh my Goddddd!" you said in frustration.
"I told her more than twice already that crap was going to get real if she hurt you again, she's not going to." Jinhwan replied. You huffed.
"Our trip didn't even start and it's already ruined, I'm so freaking miserable...." you said.

"Don't worry, okay? Push Sooyoung aside and ignore her, we're still going to have fun with you, I'm still going to have fun with you. If she's jealous about it, she can go stare at a wall and sulk all she wants." Jinhwan said as he hugged you.
"You guys better video call me on the trip, you have no idea how much I'm feeling sad that I can't go with you-"
"AW, I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO, CHANWOO!!" Ara cut off as she suddenly bear hugged Chanwoo. He choked in her grip. You and Jinhwan burst into laughter.
"But seriously though, it sucks that you aren't coming with us." Jinhwan said.
"Well, I'll just have to wait until next year." Chanwoo replied.
"Even then you won't be going with any of us...." Ara sighed.
"It's fine, Noona, I can always just take you." Chanwoo said as Ara gave him a smile.

"So anyways, here's the plan. I'll come to pick you guys up in the morning and we can drive to Lotte World together." Jinhwan spoke.
"Should we wake up earlier or..." you started.
"Just wake up normally, that would be good." he replied. 
"Hmm......what if I try asking if I can change groups?" you suddenly said.
"Eh?? Suddenly?" Ara said.
"I really don't think it would work, (Y/N). The school won't listen to any of the teachers." Jinhwan said.
"Well, I'll give them a damn good reason why I want to change, my life is literally on the line here! What if I get poisoned or something on the trip!" you exclaimed.
"Ok, I don't think she's that crazy enough to poison you." Chanwoo said.
"She was that crazy enough to throw sand in my eyes, slap me in the face, and beat me up in public." you said. Chanwoo pointed a finger into the air.

"Well I don't think-yeah, I guess you're right....." he said as he gave up. Jinhwan sighed.
"Alright, I guess you can try. Go with Ara to the main office and ask tomorrow morning, maybe they'll listen to you. Hopefully they'll listen to you." he said. You nodded before the bell rang.

~~another time skip to the next day~~

You and Ara went to school a few minutes earlier to go to the main office and request for a group change.
"Excuse me, ma'am." you said, catching the administrator's attention.
"Is it possible that I can change groups for the senior school trip tomorrow?" you asked.
"You cannot change groups, everything is already set and permanent." she said grouchily.
"Oh, well it's just that I was assigned with a person that I am very uncomfortable with and I-"
"Young lady, do you think that you're the only person who's stuck in a group they don't want? We cannot put you into a different group just because you're uncomfortable with them, and again, plans have already been set and nothing can be changed." the lady snapped.
"Ma'am, the person she was stuck with has physically hurt her more than once, and she's worried that something might happen to her again. We would really appreciate it if you could somehow make minor arrangements and put her into another group. There has to be at least one group with three people." Ara spoke.

"The answer is no, and it will continue to be no. There are hundreds of seniors in this school, one change can affect everything and everything can be completely ruined. Now go to your class, the bell is about to ring." the lady refused.
"Please? I know what you're saying is true, but I really think-"
"NO. Now leave before I give you both detention!" the lady yelled before spinning around in her wheelchair and working on something else.
"Stupid kids, pretending that they've experienced physical abuse or something...." the lady muttered under her breath. Ara scoffed.
"Thank you for nothing." she said before grabbing your wrist and dragging you away.

You sighed in frustration.
"We shouldn't have tried in the first place. Why didn't I listen to my boyfriend? Now my mood is crappier than it's supposed to be." you said.
"I can't believe that lady didn't even try to listen to us." Ara said.
"Well, I guess what she said isn't completely a lie." you said.
"Yeah, but you're still stuck with Sooyoung and her stupid friends." Ara replied. You groaned loudly in frustration.
"Well, I guess I'll see you later.....class is about to start." you grumbled. Ara shook her head before the bell rang. Students began to walk all directions, going to their first class. Ara had already disappeared amongst the crowd and you stood by yourself for a few minutes, staring blankly at the floor.
"Hey, how's your group?" you heard a girl say to her friend.
"It's not the best, but at least we're all becoming friends." her friend replied. You let out a huff in annoyance.

It's gonna be a long three days...... you thought miserably.