Chapter 59

Author's Note: HELLO, YES, I AM ALIVE. I know how long it's been since I've last updated and I just want to apologize for being such scum to all of you guys.....I didn't think I was going to take this long to update and yet here I am, updating for the first time in months. I'm so terribly sorry to all my readers for making them wait so long. I hope you forgive me for being irresponsible and for procrastinating so long. I will do my best to do better. Thank you so much to the people who still read this story. No excuses, I just want to apologize. (And to clarify, I am not and will not give up on this story)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanwoo and Ara happily came over when you were getting discharged from the hospital. Bobby and your mother were at the check-out desk while Chara was busy arranging a double date with you and Jinhwan.
"There's an Italian restaurant a few minutes away from here, how about it?" Ara asked her boyfriend as she scrolled around the internet.
"Hmm.....maybe we should go somewhere Noona wants to go, she's been having nothing but hospital food for the past three days. I think she deserves to eat what she's craving, don't you?" Chanwoo replied.
"Yeah, I guess you're right......." Ara agreed. She turned her head towards you when you walked out of the bathroom.
"Did you guys choose a place yet?" you asked, shaking the water off your hands.
"Actually, we were thinking that you should choose. You've been having nothing but crummy hospital food and I'm pretty sure you're craving something good, right?" Ara asked.

"Aw, thanks guys. I was craving some Japanese food, actually." you said.
"I'm good with that." Chanwoo nodded.
"Me too. There's an authentic Japanese restaurant about ten minutes away from here." Ara said.
"Nice! Let's go as soon as we get out of here." you smiled.
"All set on our double date?" Jinhwan asked, walking over with Bobby and your mother.
"Yup! We're going to eat Japanese cuisine." Ara replied, earning a satisfying smile from your boyfriend.
"Man, you guys are having way more fun than I had when I was in high school...." Bobby pouted.
"Well, maybe you should finally try looking for a girlfriend, Oppa. I promise that your life is going to get so much better once you do." you said, rolling your eyes.
"Wow, I never thought that I'd be getting love advice from my younger sister, I can't believe this......" he sighed. You stuck your tongue out at him in response and your mother chuckled.

"Okay well, since (Y/N)'s finally out of the hospital, you four should get going on your outing. Make sure you don't come home too late okay, Sweetie?" she said.
"I'll take good care of her, Ma'am. You won't have to worry about a thing." Jinhwan smiled as he brought you closer to him.
"Oh, I know you will. Have fun!" she replied with a smile before heading out with Bobby.
"Bye, sis!" Bobby waved as he walked away.

Eating good food had never felt so great in your life before. Once the orders came out, you didn't realise how hungry you were. You were already halfway done with your food as soon as the others had just started to eat.
"Oh Hell, dude, you're literally inhaling your food!" Ara laughed.
"Hey, don't eat too fast, you'll choke!" Jinhwan said as he gave you some water.
"Don't bother me, guys, this food tastes too good." you said before devouring your food again.
"Dang, we're going to have to order more food." Chanwoo said with wide eyes as he watched you finish your bowl. And so, Jinhwan ordered another serving of food for you with a warning to eat slower this time.

"I'm so glad all of this is over now.....I didn't think senior year would be so stressful." Chanwoo huffed.
"Well, I'm sure you won't have such a hard time in your senior year. Speaking of which, you two are going to have to get ready for graduation tomorrow." Jinhwan replied. At that, your eyes widened and Ara choked on her water.
"Tomorrow?! Holy crap, I completely forgot!" Ara exclaimed.
"Me too.....I didn't even realize there were only a few days of school left." you said.
"Well, you two better get your minds together because everyone's gonna be there." Jinhwan said.
"Everyone??" Ara said.
"Yeah. Bobby, Yunhyeong, B.I, Junhoe, we all agreed to come to your graduation ceremony." Jinhwan explained.
"Really? I don't think we're that special." you said.
"It's fine, most of them had nothing in their schedules tomorrow so they decided to go. It would be fun to meet up and hang out together anyways, don't you think so?" Jinhwan asked.
"I guess.....I'll have to thank all of them for being so nice." you replied.