Page 4

The first thing said in the room was from Peter and he said "you guys were pretty cool out there" I took my palm of my right hand and hit my forehead as I mumbled "doofus". I removed my hand and glanced at the very serious looks on the Avengers faces.

Clint opened his mouth to say something and then closed it again. Cap said something instead as he called to us angrily "yeah? Well, guess what isn't pretty cool. Oh right, going to fight a battle on your own terms without asking for backup!" I crossed my arms and called back angrily "well, how cute. You act like you care, tell me how many of you would have believed me if I walked into your meeting and said that FRIDAY was just disconnected? Tell me how many of you would give me the time of day to tell you before you would kick me out, telling me that you were in the middle of a meeting." Cap had his stern face printed there as he took in the words I said. Natasha's, my dad's, Dr. Banner's,Thor's, and Pietro's faces all changed into looks of guilt.

Clint, Cap, Wanda, and Vision had the same looks on their faces as they did when they entered. Clint stated voice wavering in guilt "it wouldn't matter, if you asked for the backup, even if you asked Bucky, Sam, or T'Challa for help I'm sure Bucky and Sam would have hurried to help you three" Winona stepped forwards while saying "so, what you're saying is that, we couldn't rely on our allies who were closer, to back us up in the fight?" Clint snapped back "that's not what I was saying!" his cool, level headed demeanor had disappeared and he looked frustrated. Winona, Peter and I were all startled by the sudden snap, however Winona responded "that's what it sounded like to me". Pietro put a hand on Clints shoulder and smiled weakly as he said "come on, you know we would have done the same. All of us would have, I say as long as they all promise they won't do it again, we can all head back and do some training to introduce each other to everyone". Cap and I had a stare down as we kept rough looks at each other, internally disagreeing. Dad walked over to Cap and said "come on Steve, they made a good case and stood their ground" Cap stopped our stare down and rubbed his temples as he said "fine, let's go".

Pietro and Winona both yelled "race you guys!". I chuckled silently as webs were shot around their legs and they fell. I crouched down to face them and asked "are you okay?" Pietro smiled a toothy grin and said "yeah, thanks for asking" I looked to him and said "I wasn't talking to you" I looked back to Winona and she was trying hard not to laugh as she asked "could you help me out of this?" I stood up and smirked as I said "nah, I have to go put my suit on the charger sorry". She called out while shaking a fist in the air "darn you!" I chuckled silently once again and got my suit and moved it to it's charger. When I finished hooking up the suits charger to the suit I saw Peter and he saluted me as he asked "need help getting to the tower?" I smiled and said "nice try webby" his look on his face said he wasn't expecting what I said. I walked past him and called back "my dad is rich, I have a helicopter license. Figure it out."

I made it to the Tower third, Thor was fourth. Natasha was fifth, Clint was sixth, dad was second, Cap was eighth, Vision was first, seventh was Dr.banner, ninth was Winona, tied with Pietro, and tenth was Spider Boy. Last, was Wanda because she didn't care about the race so she took her time.

We headed to the training room almost as soon as we were all there. I went to the shelves to find some hand chalk and low and behold it was on the top shelf. Of course, as if having my dad's short stature wasn't enough. I sighed and jumped to reach the powder and I landed again without it. So, I started climbing the shelves. I grabbed the powder and went to climb down but my hand slipped and I squeaked as I closed my eyes waiting for my butt to hit the ground and break. I felt myself get caught before I could hit the ground. I smiled to myself for a second and then turned to look at the person. I instantly pushed myself out of his arms and yelled "hey! Who said you could touch me?!" I turned away angrily with my face dusted a light pink and bug boy said "you didn't care a second ago when I saved you from a nasty fall" I looked back from the corner of my right eye and said "well, I thought you were somebody else okay?". I scoffed and scurried off to find Natasha to begin training. As I rushed off to find Nat Peter mumbled something before dad called for him. Stupid bug boy.