Christmas Special

Authors Note: Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Currently I am sick and don’t feel well enough to write so I will let my Co-Author take it away! 

From Your Author,

Lana

Co-Authors Note: Hello everyone! My name is Sydney. This is my first time revealing myself as a Co-Author of Silver Iron. Also, not only am I a Co-Author, I also play a loyal compassionate speedy friend of Lana’s. How my character got her name was because her name is my middle name. Since I’ve never revealed my face this chapter also has a face reveal of me at the end. I am super exuberant to share this/these chapter/s with all of you. Merry (Late) Christmas and Happy New Year!

From Your Co-Author

Sydney a.k.a Winona

December 23rd

*At Avengers Compound 3rd Person POV*

The Avengers compound was all decorated for Christmas. Winona bought an advent calendar at TJ Maxx on Black Friday for everyone to count down the days until Christmas. It was a plush gnome with a fuzzy white beard with a striped red and green hat going to the top were there was a fuzzy pom pom. The little string with a snowflake attached to it was at the 3 days pocket. Winona sprung from her bed and ran to the living room were the advent calendar was. Winona had ants in her pants as she jumped and smiled while moving the snowflake to the 2 days pocket. 

“TWO DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAAAAASSSS!” She screamed for everyone in the compound to hear. Then she started running around the compound screaming “Two Days Until Christmas” and stopping at everyone's rooms. Once she stopped at Steve’s room, Steve opened the door and covered her mouth with his big hand. He was wearing grey sweats and a white muscle top. He just rolled out of bed. 

“Winona. You’ve been doing this since December 1st and you give the worst wake up calls too.” Steve yawned mid sentence. 

“Murh murrrh murh-mur hur.” She muffled with Steve’s hand over her mouth. Steve then realized that he had his hand over her mouth and took his hand off her mouth. 

“My apologies.” Steve said. He was a real gentleman.

“It's almost Christmas! It's almost Christmas!” She sang and danced around and bounced her arms in the air. Steve crossed his muscular arms and stared down at her. She stopped and looked up at him.

“Oh, come on Stevie! It’s almost Christmas!” She flashed a big wide smile. 

“Can you take your Christmas Spirit down from 200% to 100% please?” Steve said and yawned again. 

“It’s Christmas Stevie! I always take Christmas seriously!!” She flashed a big smile at him. Bucky came up from behind Winona and scared the crap out of her. Winona jumped and ran behind Steve. She poked her head out from behind Steve's muscular body. Bucky laughed. Some strands of his long raven hair fell in his face. He was also wearing black sweats and a black muscle top that showed the scars of his mechanical metal arm. 

"Bucky Barnes!" She cowered behind Steve's mountain of buffness. 

"I hate you sometimes." She mumbled.

"What was that Reed?" He playfully mocked her and bent down to her level. 

"Bucky get a hearing aid. I said I hate you sometimes." She laughed and came out from behind Steve. Steve was like a giant protective lion. Thor was also like a lion. Steve is more of a fatherly figure protective figure to Winona. 

"Since I found you Reed, I need your help finding Lana cause she had some new wiring for my arm." Bucky motioned to his arm. 

"Oh yeah!" She started walking off with Bucky.