Page 36

Lana's P.O.V.

_____________________

While Thor and I were laughing everyone else was rolling their eyes and sighing.

We heard a voice behind us call "sir, are you alright?".

Wiping a tear of laughter from our eyes Thor and I turned towards the voice.

I looked into the doorway and saw a normal looking guy.

He looked about mine, Peter's, and Winona's age.

Obviously, probably not our age since Asgardians age differently than Midgardians. On Earth, he would probably be the same age as we are though.

Smiling Thor told him "I'm fine, Finnor! We were just laughing at a joke".

This new boy, uh Finnor smiled and bowed as he said: "oh, I'm sorry my king".

His dark black hair that was fluffed up had fallen in his face.

He stood back up and said, "I'll be on my way then".

Thor chuckled and said "don't be silly! You can join us! I was just taking my Midgardian friends on a tour of Asgard!".

His chill blue eyes filled with gratitude as he smiled and showed his dimples.

Thor walked over to Finnor and stated joyously "everyone, this is Finnor Hita! Finnor, these are my Midgard friends and teammates! The one in the back with the brown hair is Peter, the blonde girl next to him is Winona, and the brunette next to me right here is Lana! She's Stark's daughter".

Rolling my eyes I stuck my hand out and said: "it's nice to meet you Finnor, and Stark may be my biological father but, I'm not all that much like him".

Winona walked up to beside me and shook his hand after me as she said: "it's really nice to meet you, sorry I'm dating someone".

Chuckling I turned to see where Peter was but he was behind me and he didn't look too happy.

I wonder if he's just upset that he didn't make the pun before me.

Peter called out, or more like scoffed out a "hey".

Turning to look at him I gazed into his irritated eyes for a second and lightly punched his chest as I said "well, shake his hand. Don't be impolite".

He looked down at me and scrunched his nose and eyebrows in confusion as he asked: "since when do you care about being polite?".

Rolling my eyes and turning around I asked Peter, "could we talk, alone, for a second?".

He shrugged and I said "great!".

I took his arm and pulled him out of the room. Clearly agitated I questioned, "what is happening to you?".

Peters look suggested he was clueless but he must have had a reason. He just simply shrugged again and said "nothing, I'm just tired and a bit cold." He then asked, "can we just wrap this up and head back to New York?".

This time it was my turn to scoff. I scoffed at his suggestion and said calmly "I'm not ready to leave Asgard yet, I still want to see the town."

His gaze looked guilt-ridden before he said "then, let's go see the town. We can head out after we tell Thor".

I smiled a little and said, "sounds fun, but you better be able to defend me if I get attacked Spiderman".

He fake laughed and said, "why wouldn't I be able to?".

Snickering I said jokingly "you might be too busy falling for this mess, then busy keeping an eye out".

Peter rolled his eyes and laughed lightly.

I told him "let's go tell Thor and leave!".

He saluted me and we began walking back into the room to see all eyes on us and Winona and Thor on the other side of the wall where we used to be standing. Stopping, I said concerned "we're going to go see the town. We'll be back by nightfall".

Winona saluted and said "go ahead! I'll stay here with Thor and get to know him!".

Thor smiled slightly and then called "oh I have an idea! Finnor go with them! Take them anywhere they want to go or want to see!".

I smiled widely and said, "yeah, that'd be nice!".

Turning to see a slightly strained smiling Peter as he coughed out a "yay!".

Exiting the castle I called "I want to see the garden square and the theatre lounge that Thor tells me all about all of the time!". I looked back at the two boys and said "he always says I remind him of an Asgard Eternal and says it's a 'type of Asgardian flower'. So I want to see one of those too!".

Winona's P.O.V.

_____________________________________-

I decided to go home after about an hour or so, I'd seen Asgard and I was actually starting to miss Pietro. Not to mention, there was no telling how many texts or calls he's sent me.

I told Thor and then Heimdall brought me to the Bifrost.

Thanking Heimdall he smiled and said, "it was nice to meet you miss Winona".

I nodded and said happily "you as well Heimdall!". Then I told him "please tell the other two I went home from being homesick. I'm sure they won't mind".

Heimdall nodded and started the Bifrost.

I stepped in and appeared back at the compound.

Opening my cell phone was horrible! I had about nineteen calls from just Pietro alone, not to mention my mom. My phone was blown up with texts from just Pietro.

Chuckling I called mom back.

"Hey."

"Winnie?"

"Yeah, hey mom. What's up?"

She sniffled and said happily "Nothing, we were informed from Pietro that he couldn't find you. We were just trying to reach you. We thought the worst."

Smiling slightly in relief I said softly "I'm fine. I was with my friends. We went to a different friends house to hang out for a bit. I had no idea that there was no wifi or internet connection. I'm sorry I made you worry".

I could almost hear the small smile creep onto her face as she said "good. It's okay sweetheart. We love you, we'd love you to visit us again sometime. Even with Pietro, of course".

I smiled and told her "we'd love to I'll talk to you later mom. I love you guy's".

Her response was just "we love you too, Winnie".

We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I headed home and saw Pietro's car at my house.

Shaking my head I unlocked my front door and headed in.

Locking the door behind me I saw Pietro passed out on my couch, with his phone in his hand and my number pulled up.

I went into a closet and grabbed a small blanket and flared it out onto him and kissed his forehead. I headed to my kitchen and made myself a small dinner.

After, dinner I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and changed into my pajamas.

I headed into my room and went to sleep. Today was, definitely something.