Page 37

[Disclosure: The picture above is not mine. Full credit to the photographer and model. This is a representation of Finnor]

Jumping over the white fence gate into the garden square I laughed as Peter said: "I don't think, you should do that!"

I turned around and looked at Peter amused.

Finnor lightly tapped Peter's shoulder with his knuckles and called after hopping the fence, "you're not the fun type, are you? Come on, live a little!"

Smiling wide I yelled "yeah!"

Peter said back "I can be, I just don't like breaking rules to".

I walked to a bench near the middle of the garden and turned back around to look at Peter before plopping down and sighing with my forehand on my forehead. I laid back and mused "oh, I'm going to die from hopping a garden fence!". I smiled and sat up while removing my hand and saying "come on, Pete! Even Finnor hopped the fence, and he is, Thor's advisor!".

Peter rolled his eyes and said "I'll go through the gate. Thanks"

I joked "you're no fun, Parker! At least Finnor can be fun!"

The look Peter gave me before walking through the gate gave me chills. Not the good kind of chills. No. He gave me a cold look before a flash of concern flew by in his eyes. After the flash of concern, there was only a coldness I had never seen.

Once he had walked through the gate and I caught his eyes again I didn't see the cold emotionless eyes he had previously. He had content eyes and he walked up to me and pulled me to beside him.

I turned after being pulled to Peters side and saw that Finnor was standing right behind where I was standing.

Was he glaring at Finnor?

No, Peter isn't like that. Why would he glare?

Next thing I knew Peter had stated almost anxiously "we came here to see the garden. Let's make sure that's all that happens. We wouldn't want to get hurt."

My eyes wandered up to Peters' face, but there was only a blank canvas of emotion.

It was like looking at a painted wall and trying to see it's emotion.

Finnor gave off a small chuckle and said in his British medium pitched voice "well, of course, we wouldn't want that to happen. So, Lana why don't you follow me?".

I let out a small hum and said: "I'll walk with Peter, thanks."

Finnor shrugged and said while giving me a cheeky side grin "fine, but if you want to have some fun... I'll be over there".

He pointed to his left and spun coolly towards his side and started walking. Almost, strutting his way over there.

I turned towards Peter and the way we were heading and heard Peter call "good for you, we'll see you next time we visit, we don't need to go your way".

I heard Finnor scoff and say "whatever!".

Walking with Peter to our right and looking at the flowers I bent and smelt a golden rose. Sneezing lightly after I stood up straight and swiped at my nose.

Peter laughed and I turned to look at him as I asked offended "what?".

He shrugged and said, "I found it funny that you sneezed like a kitten".

I rolled my eyes and scoffed as I asked, "why don't you like Finnor?"

Sitting down on a nearby white wooden bench Peter simply said: "I don't."

I snorted and said "bull! Then tell me what all that was about. Ya' know. The whole we won't need to head over there so we'll see you next time we visit. Thing."

He turned towards me from the tulip patch and walked over slowly before sitting next to me.

Crossing my arms I told him "I'm listening".

He sighed and rubbed the back of his head as he said "well, I just think he's a bad influence on you. He's the stereotypical bad boy, and I feel like you're falling for him."

Laughing I said "I'm the bad influence! Have you met me? Also, falling for him? Somebody I had just met? No."

Peter sighed like he was now contempt and I asked intrigued "why? Are you, jealous?"

He started freaking out and saying things like no, or you have it all wrong!

I laughed and sat back while covering my mouth to laugh.

He sat back a bit relaxed as he chuckled a bit.

I stopped laughing after a little bit and sighed as I asked: "doesn't this remind you of something?"

He arched his brow in confusion and I asked: "possibly our first time hanging out on our own?"

Peter gasped in realization and I giggled as he said excitedly "yeah! I remember now! We danced in the rain!".

I nodded and asked "want to dance in the moonlight? Since we've been out longer than intended? I'm sure Winona went home already."

His small smile widened into a toothy grin and he said: "well, sure".

He stood up and let his hand out.

I reached out to grip it when I heard someone clear their throat.

Turning I saw Finnor, he looked almost amused.

I stood up on my own and told Finnor "we're going back to the castle. We're heading home now".

Peter looked at me confused as he asked "are you sure? There was so much you wanted to do while here, that you didn't get to!"

I nodded and smiled as I said "you wanted to go home. I'm fine, I can always come back with Thor!".

Finnor nodded and said "okay, but first. Here"

He handed me a flower that was golden under a blanket of white fluff. He told me smirking "I found these and thought you'd want one. It's an Asgard Eternal, we have six, but it was for you. Thor wanted me to give it to you anyways".

Smiling I sniffed the flower to smell a sweet scent and thanked him.

We headed back to the castle and Finnor told me he'd visit New York to see me.

I told him it would be great and Thor walked us back to the Bifrost.

Getting there we said our goodbyes and hugged Thor.

We were beamed down and headed our separate ways.

Before we did though I started towards a taxi I called and yelled back to Peter "so jealous!".

Smirking I got into the taxi and went home.

I got a text that said "no!".

I laughed lightly and paid.

I got out of the taxi and entered my house.

Thorgi came running and he jumped at me.

I smiled and hugged him as I rubbed his fur.

Afterward, I headed to my room got into my pajamas and brushed my teeth before heading to bed.

I wonder if I'll see Finnor soon.

Maybe, or maybe I can hang with Ned and Peter.

Or, Winona and Peter.

Maybe even, just Winona.

We'll see, only time can tell.