Silver Iron Special - 5

Song; Roaring 20's by Panic! At the Disco

3rd P.O.V.

It was a cold, busy, extremely slow night. Everyone on the streets was busy but looking at any one of the people would show you they felt as though everything was going slow.

People were getting around in Hudson Coaches or Marquette Buicks, traffic was slow because of the big city. Smoke was everywhere in the sky from manufacturing factories.

Two young men wearing a newsboy hat and a fedora walked down the street silently.

One of the young men, a platinum blonde wearing a pair of grey pants with a brown inner line between the outer black line on the straps. Wearing a white dress shirt and grey bow tie with his grey Cap Toe Oxfords and Wingtip shoes.

The other young man was wearing the usual paperboy outfit, his brown hair ruffled underneath of it. His smile placed firmly on his face as he carried his newspapers in his right arm. He was wearing tennis shoes that were dirty but kept mostly clean.

While walking the streets the young paper boy saw the blond man. He made a quick effortless dash to the man and stopped. He stood there as the other man stopped walking and began talking; "hello sir, I'm selling newspapers to people interested in the world! I was wondering if a fine man like you, would be interested in purchasing one."

The blond man smiled and said, "well, while I'm very flattered I came to meet a friend, not a paperboy. However, would it be alright if I bought you a drink instead? You look like you need one, what with the tensions of the war ending."

The young brunet shook his head and said, "Sir, I'm only eighteen and I don't drink, I'll take water or a juice though."

"Of course, then I guess I can get you a cup of juice at the least since I am not going to buy a paper."

"I have work to do though sir," the younger man replied.

"Of course, however, you do need to destress sometimes."

He smiled and the younger of the two nodded and said, "I guess that makes sense."

"My name is Pietro, Pietro Maximoff."

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker, It's nice to meet you, sir."

Pietro nodded and said, "likewise young man, now let's go. I know somewhere there is light music, drinks, and other people."

Peter gave Pietro a very concerned look but went along with him anyways.

When they got to the place Peter looked up and read, "Flapper Bar."

He looked down and began descending into the building with Pietro, music was playing as they entered.

Pietro seemed to be looking for someone before grabbing Peters arm and grabbing his attention as well.

Pietro spoke, "the girl over there, that's everyone's favorite flapper. She made a conscious decision not to cut her hair when she became a flapper. She didn't want to follow a trend, but she is the best flapper. Her name is-"

Pietro got cut off by a man calling, "Pietro Maximoff, is that you old friend?"

Pietro turned and smiled even wider at the man. He quickly turned Peter around to look at the man with him.

This new man had darker brown hair and light brown eyes. He was wearing a very nice black suit with a bowtie and seemed cheerful.

Pietro laughed as the man shook his hand and Pietro said to Peter, "Peter I'm sure you know who Tony Stark is, Tony this is Peter. Peter's a new friend of mine, I brought him here to get him a drink, though he doesn't drink so I'm getting him a juice."