Page 34

We went to the men's section and followed Peter around with the clothes basket, and helped him look around for some cool new clothes.

I was walking around when I saw a Spiderman hoodie and grabbed it. I ran over to Peter and tapped him on his shoulder.

Peter turned around and I showed him the hoodie as I said: "look!". He laughed and took it from my hands as he said: "that's awesome!".

I smirked and told him "if you don't get it I'm getting it". I chuckled and said as I crossed my arms and said: "if you do get it, expect me to steal it for a while too".

Laughing Peter rolled his eyes and said "fine, I'll get it".

I lifted the basket and he dropped it in as I told him "I'll buy it since it was my idea".

He thanked me and I shrugged.

Winona made her way over to us showing us a golden like dress with a nice white belt.

I clapped and laughed as she bowed. She placed the dress in the basket and went back.

Peter placed a new white shirt with black lightning marks on it and a pair of black pants into the basket as Winona came back with a red t-shirt, a leather jacket with silver zippers, and some black jeans that were pre-designed as worn out in some places, and ripped on the knees.

She put it in the basket and we went to the cash register.

We put everything on the conveyor and let him ring it up.

The cashier finished ringing everything up and I paid.

We were heading out of the store and to Winona's car while talking about what we wanted for dinner when I got a call.

I looked and saw that it was Thor!

I showed the other two quickly and then answered. I asked "Hello?".

Thor answered joyously saying; "hello tiny one! I have called to ask if you would like to come with me to Asgard."

I smiled and asked "well I'm with Peter and Winona too. Can they come with?".

Thor told me "sure. Make sure you get here soon though! I'll be at the compound until further notice".

I agreed and we parted.

I ended the call and said, "pick up your slack we're going back to the compound!".

I started running to Winona's car fast.

We got there and she put the bags in the trunk.

I got in the back this time and explained why I was so happy and excited.

Peter and Winona smiled but Winona was still a little confused since she's never really formally met Thor.

We got to the compound and ran into the building to find Thor.

Clint told us he was on the roof so we ran up there.

Thor smiled at us and told us to stand in front of him.

We stood in front of him and he yelled while putting his hammer into the air "bring us back!".

A light surrounded us and we were lifted up.

We touched the ground in a really spacious white cathedral looking place and Thor calls out "Heimdall!".

We turned to look at the man Thor was talking to. He had dreads and brown hair with some amazing bronze/copper eyes.

He walked over to us and said: "friends of Thor's I believe".

I nodded and he spoke to Thor  "they're merely children Thor".

I glared and said, "If I was a child Heimdall, I wouldn't have been able to figure out that Thor can request to see Asgard through your eye's at any time and you can see through his."

Heimdall laughed and said "you are very smart! I am honored to meet you all!".

We all then began walking out of the Bifrost complex.