Silver Iron Special - Carnival🎪

Lana's P.O.V

I jumped up in delight from my desk, "really? The Carnival's in town?"

Peter and Winona laughed at my extreme reaction to hearing the news. Nodding Winona cheered, "and they have a petting zoo!"

I squealed and began slightly running in place from excitement

I squealed and began slightly running in place from excitement. Suddenly, I realised that I would need to set up my outfit and bag for the day as well. I smiled as I stood in front of my desk in my office and crossed my arms, quickly I responded, "is there going to be a Ferris Wheel?"

Peter stammered, "yeah, of course there is! Why?"

I chuckled and said, "I like looking down at the ground from the top, it makes me feel tall!" Then I stood on my toes and put my fists to my hips in a heroic pose.

They laughed and I returned to the flats of my feet as I told them, "well lunch is about over and I need to get back to work, we'll talk about this later."

They agreed and left, I was sort of disappointed but I got back to work.

After work I called them up and we agreed to meet up at Peters to talk about it.

As I pulled into Peter's driveway I saw Aunt May standing there with groceries.

I quickly parked after pulling in and unbuckled my seat belt. Then I dashed out and around my car to Aunt May. I grabbed a few bags and helped her carry them in.

I laughed as she said, "I swear you're an angel. Peter is so lucky to have found you."

I shook my head and chided, "I'm no angel, and Peter is definitely not lucky to have become friends with me. Winona sure, but not me."

Aunt May looked at me as we out down the groceries in the dining room which bridged off to the kitchen on the table. She countered, "you're always there when we need you, I'd call that a quality of an angel. Also, your gorgeous, don't get me wrong Winona is absolutely stunning herself and she's nice as well, but Peter definitely has his eyes on a certain other person."

I rolled my eyes as she raised her eyebrows at me and laughed, "whatever you say Aunt May". I'm gonna finish helping you put these away and then I'll head up to talk with Peter and wait for Win to get here."

As I headed up to his room I heard a tumble and saw the door to his room open. He quickly went running toward the stairs but tripped at the edge. He came rolling down but as he reached the step in front of me I grabbed his arm and stopped him from falling the rest of the way.

After a second he opened his eyes and looked around. I dropped his arm and he sat up. I leaned over him and said, "I can't believe you fell for me."

His face became red and I laughed at his embarrassment as Aunt May yelled, "angel!"

The door slammed open and in walked Winona smiling like a maniac as she called, "let's go!"

I turned and told her, "but I'm not dressed."

She winked and told me, "I brought spare clothes!"

Peter looked at her and said, "you can change in my room, I'll wait out in the dining room with Aunt May and Winona."

Rolling my eyes I told him; "well, obviously Peter."

Winona smiled in content and handed me the clothes and then I walked up to his room and changed. I had changed into a red turtle neck and some ripped blue jeans with a red ribbon in my hair.

I left the room with my black skirt and white dress shirt with it's under cami crop top in hand

I walked to the dining room and saw everyone sitting down waiting, finally I called, "let's head out!"

They all looked and May called, "you look adorable!" Her eyes shifted to look at Peter slightly as she nudged his arm and asked, "right Peter?"

His slightly pink face returned and he mumbled, "yeah."

Winona stood up quickly and grabbed us and ran to the car.

We got in and I drove us to the Carnival.

After entering the Carnival and getting our tickets we went around and rode many rides. The gravitron was our favorite because the only one of us who could really move was Peter and he was doing all sorts of tricks to amuse everyone.

We rode a ride where we went in circles really fast and then backward fast as well.

We went around winning different games, Winona won the most of the game booths but Peter made it all the way up the rope game and won.

I won the shooting games though, guess all that training paid off.

We went to the petting zoo and fed the animals. I ran out of food early so Peter let me use some of his animal feed.

While reaching in to grab some veggies he grabbed my hand accidentally and I felt my face flush over as we caught eye contact. It didn't help when Winona called, "couple goals!"

I grabbed a carrot and pulled my hand out quickly and then ran to the Goats and fed them.

At the end of the night we saw a Ferris Wheel with the Avengers colors and faces, our faces were up there too, Peter's was covered with his mask obviously. He was still up there with us though. We got into line and Peter and I got into the booth first, Winona talked to the man at the controls for a quick second before entering behind us.

When we got to the top of the Ferris Wheel I stared out at the ground and smiled and then look at the sky. The sun was just setting.

Peter whispered, "beautiful".

I smiled and said, "I know right?"

I heard a small reply from Peter as he said, "you have no idea…"

We got off of the Ferris Wheel and went to the concessions. We saw a bunch of sweets and we all got one elephant ear to share. We barely finished it, the elephant ear was so large!

Winona and I went on this airplane ride as well and laughed as we went upside down and her purse dangled in front of her face.

When we got off we all decided to leave and get dinner before we all went home.

So, we all agreed on pizza and left to get pizza.

After dinner we all walked back to the car and laughed as we recalled the funny faces we made on the rides.

I dropped Peter off first and then Winona just stayed at my place since I didn't have work the next day.

It was a good day, I'm glad I spent it with my friends.