Little Camila (Camren)

CamilaAllDayLong requested camren so here it is! I probably won't write too much of camren just because they're not my fav ship and Camila hasn't been part of 5H for awhile.

It was the end of the Reflection Tour and Camila was ready to snuggle in her favorite blanket and change into her little clothes. The others were out partying and celebrating the end of tour. She decided to stay back and "sleep" in her hotel room. She currently was laying on the bed on her stomach with her white onesie with printed bananas on it and her yellow bumblebee paci in her mouth. She also had her fluffy pink blanket with stars on it. Camila was on tumblr on her little blog. After 20 minutes she wanted a snack so she gets up and get some chocolate chip cookies with her sippy with milk. She looks at her phone and it was almost 12am. She missed her mommy. She didn't wanna bother Lauren knowing she was probably having fun at the party and didn't wanna ruin it for her. An hour passes and she's trying to fight her sleep cause she wants to be awake when Lauren gets back. Her phone dings. It's Mommy!

Mommy💗: Sorry so late baby. You're probably sleeping but I miss you and I'm on my way back rn!!

Cami: MOMMY I MISSED YOU TOO!! 🤗❤️

Mommy💗: aw princess, I'm almost there! I'm actually at the hotel but i had to help auntie Mani in bed. She partied a little too hard lol

Camila laughs at the text and patiently waits for Lauren to come in. A few minutes pass and Lauren comes in. "MOMMY!!" Camila runs into her arms. "Hi Cami!!" "I wuv you!" "I love you too sweetie!" She picks Camila up and throws her on the bed and tickles her. "M-Mommy st-op that!!!" Lauren continues tickling her until she tires out. "Mommy you smell!!" Camila says while holding her nose. Lauren didn't notice but she did have some alcohol.. oops. "So what were you doing this whole time? It's wayyy past your bedtime!" "I um go on tumblr and eat some snacks! I wanted to be awake when you gots home!" Lauren smiles, "Okay well time for bed, it's late! It's 1am!" "But you just got home!!" "We can spend a lot of time together later but you need to sleep! Have you brushed your teeth yet?" "Yep." "Are you sure?" "Uh huh!" "Camila.." "Okay I didn't. Can you do it for me?" Lauren leads her into the bathroom and grabs her pink toothbrush and puts toothpaste on it. "Here you go." "I too tired!!" "The faster you do this the faster I can cuddle with you!" That motivated the younger girl and she began to brush her teeth fast. "Woah slow down baby girl!" Lauren chuckles. Camila finishes up. "I potty mommy.." "You have to go now?" She shakes her head and points to her pull up. "Do you think you need a diaper tonight instead? I don't want any leaks on the hotel bed.." "yes please!" Lauren helps her clean up and lays her on the bed and puts on a diaper. "All clean!" Camila giggles and goes under the sheets waiting for Lauren to return back. Lauren takes a quick shower and changes into her pjs. She snuggles up to Camila. "Good night baby girl." "Good night mommy I love you." "Love you too." With that Lauren kisses her head and turns off the lights.