New stuffie! (Normani)

Sorry updates are slow, my life has been hectic lately! I didn't forget about the requests, just don't have a lot of time to sit down and write.
Hope you like it!

Normani and Lauren have been together for a couple of months. Normani randomly came across age regression on tumblr one day and slowly has been trying it out. She wanted a lot more things but was scared of what Lauren would say. She knew she couldn't hide it any longer. "Babe?" "Hmm?" "What's on your mind?" Lauren asks. "Uh nothing." "Mani, you know you can tell me anything, right? I know something has been bothering you. You've been acting strange this past week." Normani can't help to cry and quickly wipes her tears, she didn't want Lauren to notice but it was too late. "Aw baby, please tell me, I want to help." Lauren comforts her. "Um I.. I.. um wait here." Normani runs in their room to get a bag out from her closet and takes it to Lauren. She takes a deep breath. "You need to promise me you won't leave me if I show you what's in here." Lauren stared blankly. "It better not be drugs or I'm" "Oh no no no it's not that I promise." Lauren sighs in relief. "Okay I promise." Normani zips open the bag "here." She closes her eyes, she can't get herself to look at her girlfriend. "Aww babe, I knew about this stuff!" "WAIT WHAT?!?" "Yeah, the time we were packing for that staycation, I saw your hello kitty bottle! I didn't know about the pacis and the diapers but I support you. It doesn't bother me at all." Normani was so happy, she got emotional. "Aw babe, don't cry!!" Lauren pulls her into a hug. "I thought y-you were gonna br-eak u-up with me." "Never in a million years." She kisses the top of Normani's head. "So you're okay with me liking baby stuffs?" She was still nervous about this, her fingers were in her mouth not being able to look Lauren in the eye. "Of course, I want you to be happy!" "Uhm c-can we get more stuffs?" "Okay, like?" "I always wanted to go to build a bear!!!" "Okay let's go!" "Huh?" "I'll take you there now!!" "Ohh okay..." "What's the matter bub?" Lauren crouching down. "I'm um scared.." "I thought you were excited?" I am but I got all my other stuff online and I never went out to get little stuffs before." "Aw babe, we don't have to if you're not ready." "I want to but pease hold my hand otay?" Lauren giggles "Of course." She takes Normani's hand and walks out of the house to their car.

*At the mall*

They walked hand in hand til Normani saw the build a bear store. "Wow!!!" She looked at the store in awe and pointed. "Look!! Look it real!!" Lauren takes a video of her on her phone, it made her smile seeing her girlfriend happy. "Let's go in!!" Normani grabs Lauren's hand and pulls her in. She looks around in amazement. She was overwhelmed. She looked at all of the animals available. "I wan that one!!" Pointing at a brown rabbit. "Okay baby, you can get whatever you want!" She takes the bunny and a woman asks them if she's ready for her new friend to be stuffed. Normani nods and follows the woman to the stuffing machine. "What's your name?" "Normani" "okay Normani why don't you step on that pedal for me so we can stuff your new friend!!" Lauren couldn't help to smile watching her girlfriend. The woman leads Normani through the steps of the bunny being stuffed. "Do you have a name for it yet?" Lauren asks. "Uhh I think I like Princess!" "That's a beautiful name!" "Okay all done! Why don't you give her a hug and make sure she's stuffed!" The woman holds out the bunny to her. Normani grabs it and hugs it tight. "It's perfect!! Thank you!!" "You're welcome, now you can groom her and pick out an outfit." Normani excitedly goes through the motions and ends up picking a Disney princess shirt, a pink skirt, white shoes and a sequined purse for Princess. "Isn't she pretty Lo??" "She is!" The same woman helps Normani make a birth certificate on their computer. "Look Lo! She got her own birth certificate!!!" "I see that!! That's awesome!" Lauren pays for it and they go back home.

"Tank you Tank you Lo!!! I love it so much princess loves you too!" Normani cuddling with Lauren on the sofa. Lauren giggles. "I love Princess too, she's cute just like you!" Normani blushes. Normani lets out a big yawn. "I'm tired.." "Do you need a nap?" "No I wanna stay up with you!!" She pouts. "Aw baby, if you're tired, you should take a nap!" "Oh okay.." "maybe Princess needs a nap too after that long day!" "You're right!! C'mon princess it nap time!!" Normani grabs Princess and walks to her bedroom.