Mommy Mani (norminah)

I've done a lot where Normani is little and Dinah is her mommy but what if it's switched around?

Dinah woke up feeling little and uncomfortable. She shifted and her eyes went wide. She looked under the blanket and wanted to cry. She looked on the side of her when Normani was still sleeping. She felt embarrassed. Normani has known about this issue from a few weeks ago, she never judged Dinah but she still felt judged and embarrassed. Dinah softly cried hoping Normani wouldn't wake up. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't just stay in bed feeling cold and uncomfortable. But she was afraid of what Normani would say. This was Normani's bed this time. Normani shuffled and stretched. "Good morning baby." Normani turns to her girlfriend, and notices her crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" Dinah shook her head and still cried. "What's the matter?" Normani comforts her. "Just leave me." Normani was shocked. "Huh? I would never leave you, I love you." Normani kisses her cheek. Dinah shakes her head. It broke Normani's heart to see her in this kind of state. Dinah just cried. Normani scoot closer to the girl and caressed her face. Her leg wrapped around her. Dinah tried pushing her off. "Hey baby, what's the matter? You don't want my hugs?" Normani felt a little hurt. "I d-do, but.." Dinah pouted. Then it hit Normani. "Aw baby, it's okay.." Dinah cried harder. "Really, you can't help it." Normani took off the blanket and Dinah flinched. "Why don't you get yourself cleaned up and I'll take care of this okay?" Dinah shook her head. "Why not? What's wrong?" Normani kissed her cheek. "I-I don't wanna do it myself." "How come?" Dinah whined and kicks her legs. "I don't know how." Normani was a bit taken a back by this. "Okay.." Dinah pouts. Normani couldn't resist, she looked so cute. Normani reaches her hand out and Dinah grabs it following her to the bathroom. Dinah started sucking her thumb she was scared and nervous. She took off her soiled clothes immediately. "Icky!" Normani was a bit shocked but went along with it. She took her soiled clothes and went to the laundry room to take care of it. Dinah walked out and went on her ipad. Normani walked in to see she girlfriend not wearing any bottoms. "Uhh why aren't you dressed?" Dinah shrugs. "I don't know how." "Seriously? Stop playing around!" "I not!!!" "Dinah really?" Dinah started crying. And that's when Normani realized she wasn't joking. "I'm sorry babe!!" Dinah sniffles. "It ok, I'm sorry for weirding you out, I'll stop." "No no it's okay, I promise. I wanna be there for you!" "I'm a little and my mind is like a baby sometimes cause of stress and it fun!!" Dinah giggles. Normani's heart melted hearing Dinah's laugh. "Awww babe, you're adorable." Normani kisses her cheek. "I have a question." "Okay." "Can you be my mommy when I'm little? So you can care for me?" Dinah looked at her with puppy dog eyes. "Aww of course, anything to make you happy. "Yay!!" Dinah lunges at her causing Normani to fall over. "Sorry!!" "It's okay! Thank you for telling me. I love you." "I love you too!!" Dinah pecks Normani's lips. "Okay baby, lets get you dressed." Dinah had forgotten and blushed. "It's okay, what do you wanna wear?" "Ummm my pull ups!!!" "Oh? Where are they?" Dinah pointed in her bag. Normani looks through and found a couple. "Aww." She helped Dinah one on and dressed her in a pair of denim overalls and a purple shirt inside. "You look adorable baby!!" "Tanks!!"