Hate (normani)

Normani couldn't stop scrolling through all of the hate comments online. It hurt but she couldn't get herself to stop. Eyes red and puffy, tears rolling down her cheeks. She had looked up indirects on twitter. There were some nice ones but a lot of hate. She heard the door open, "Mani?" She quickly wiped her face and turned off her phone. "Hmm?" "Mani? You okay?" Dinah looking at her worried and walking closer. "Were you crying?" "N-No.." Dinah cuddles with Normani. "Baby, what's got you so upset hmm?" "I saw h-hate online." "Babe, what did I say about looking up stuff like that? It's not worth your time!" Dinah says rubbing her arms. "D-do you think I'm ugly?" Dinah couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What? Of course not Mani, you're one of the most beautiful girls I know. You're drop dead gorgeous." Normani blushes, "you always know how to make me feel better." "I love you and don't listen to those trolls. You're better than them." Dinah kisses her cheek. Normani cuddles into Dinah more. "You're cuddly." The caramel skinned girl laughs. "It's almost time for dinner, I called you up cause I wanted to know if you wanted Chinese take out or pizza." "I dunno." "I was craving for pizza but I know we just had pizza a few days ago." "I want pepperoni pizza!!!" Normani shouts out. Dinah laughs, "okay, I have to get my phone downstairs." "No!" "Mani, the sooner I order, the sooner we can eat! Aren't you hungry?? I am."Trying to push Normani off. "No No please don't leave me!!" Dinah wondered why her girlfriend was acting like this all of a sudden, well now she thought about it, she's been clingy lately. Was it the hate that got to her? "You can come downstairs with me." Normani shakes her head and starts crying. Dinah was really worried now. She stooped down. "What's wrong baby?" Brushing the hair out of Normani's face. "I-I don't wanna be left alone." "Mani, you know I'll never leave you." "I know but don't leave me up here." "O-okay.. let's go downstairs then?" "I.. don't wanna walk. I can't." "Why can't you walk? Is something hurting?!?" "N-No." "Then why can't you walk?" "I wan uppies!!!" Normani reaching out to the taller girl. Dinah knew what that meant cause her siblings, but she had never seen Normani display this type of behavior before. She didn't question it and just went along with it. "Okay babe." "Yay!!" Dinah picks up Normani and carries her downstairs to the couch. "That was fun!!!" Dinah went on her phone to order the pizza. She debated whether or not to ask her girlfriend but she decided it wasn't the right time yet.

The pizza came and Normani was starving. She ate without a care in the world. Tomato sauce all over her face. "Wow you must've been starving!" "You know how much I love pizza!" "You got a lil something on your cheek." Dinah hands her a napkin and Normani blushes.

Dinah was cleaning up in the kitchen when she heard sniffles coming from the living room. She finished up and sat near her girlfriend, cuddling her. "What's wrong? Please tell me what's going on. I wanna help you." Dinah was getting worried. "I thought you leave me.." "Why would I leave you? I love you very much." "I couldn't find you." "I was in the kitchen cleaning up." Normani hugs Dinah tight. "I thought I lost you." Dinah had so many questions but just comforted the girl. "I'd never leave, I promise." Kissing her head. Normani buries her head into the caramel skinned girl's side. She ends up falling asleep. Dinah ends up carrying her back to their room and lays her down and she cuddles next to her.

It was the next day and Normani was the first to wake up. She looked at her phone and it was 7am. She looked around and saw her girlfriend sleeping next to her. Normani wondered if she should tell her girlfriend about her regression. Last night she completely slipped but Dinah seemed okay with it. She knew she probably had a lot of questions though. Normani decided it was time to tell her, she went in her closet to take out a container filled with her little stuff to show to Dinah. She was nervous but they loved each other so much, she didn't think this would ever come between them. Dinah woke up at the sound of things being moved around. "Mani? Is that you??" "Uh yeah, I have something to show you." Dinah rubs her eyes and stretches her body, gets up and walks to where Normani was in her closet. "Why are you cleaning your closet so early in the morning?" Normani laughs "no I have something to show you but you gotta promise me you won't think I'm weird okay?" "Uh okay?" "I mean it!! This is kinda scary for me." Dinah hugged her. "Whatever it is I accept you." Normani opened the container and Dinah looked inside. She was shaking and couldn't even look at her girlfriend's reaction. "Does this explain how you were acting last night?" Normani couldn't get any words out so she nodded. "Aw baby, I think it's cute. I was a little confused at first but if it makes you happy I'm happy." Dinah kisses her cheek. "I-I age regress when I'm feeling sad or anxious it my way of coping with things." "Aw sweetie, that's so cute." Dinah hugs her tight. "So you're not mad or weirded out?" "No of course not, I love you and thank you for telling me this, now I can help you more." Normani couldn't help to cry of happiness. "Aw why are you crying??" "I'm just really happy!" "Aww I love you." "I love you too."

Sorry this took awhile but this was also requested!