Teething (Lauren & Y/N)

Y/N has been cranky lately and Lauren couldn't figure out why. She had tried everything to try to soothe you but nothing was working and she too was getting frustrated. "Damnit!" She yelled out in frustration. Not being able to calm you down. You had been running a low fever as well. Lauren gave you medicine for that. "Baby what's wrong?" You shake your head and cry more. Lauren takes your favorite paci and puts in your mouth. You spit it out right away. She rubbed her temples in frustration. You cried more knowing she was getting mad. "Baby, you have to speak up and tell me what's wrong!!" You just whimpered and cried. She put you on the sofa and put Moana for you to watch and hopefully calm down. She got out your baba with warm milk and a blanket. "Here you go baby." You slightly smile at her.

In the middle of the movie you started to chew on your blanket. It was kinda gross but you needed something to soothe you. Lauren looks over. "Hey don't put that in your mouth!!" You pout. "Here's your paci." Lauren brings a green paci up to your mouth. You shake your head. "Why not?" You point to your cheek. Lauren had no idea what you meant. She sighed at watched the movie. You did the same as well.
Again you chewed on your blanket, Lauren didn't say anything this time. The movie finished and it was time for bed.
You pointed at the freezer. "No ice cream, it's too late." You shook your head and pointed." You wanted to chew on ice cubes. "No baby it's too late for sweets. C'mon bed time." You pout and Lauren carries you to your bed where she changes your diaper. You look over to the side and there's a bunny stuffie, you grab it and chew on it's ear. Lauren had never seen you put a lot of things in your mouth before and wondered why. "Hey baby, this is better for you." She held the paci again up to your mouth. You took it this time. "Good baby." She cleaned up and lay next to you. "Goodnight baby." She kissed her cheek and turned off the lamp. You looked at the ceiling in the dark. Your mouth was still hurting but not as bad since you were now chewing on your paci. You were scared of breaking it but it was better than suffering with the pain in your mouth. Eventually you fell asleep.

Lauren woke up at 6am and noticed your paci had a little tear on the teet. She frowned a bit but it could be easily replaced. She thought for a moment. The fever, the crying, you chewing on everything. You were teething. Lauren felt so stupid. She remembered she bought you a teething toy from awhile ago, you didn't want it then but now you would. She raced to her closet looking through all of your little items. "Found it!" She said to herself.

"Baby wake up!! I have a surprise for you!!" She shook you gently

"Baby wake up!! I have a surprise for you!!" She shook you gently. You groan. "C'mon baby." She kisses your face all over. "I Up I Up!!!" You say laughing. She takes the toy from behind her. "Look!!" Your eyes widen and you tear up in excitement. "Mommy tank you!!" "I'm sorry baby, it took mommy to figure out what you wanted. "It 'kay!" You hug the toy and then start chewing on it. Lauren smiles at you.