Bad dream Laurinah

Dinah slept over at Lauren's place. It was 3am and she had a bad dream. She woke up scared for her life. She didn't want to go to Lauren's room and wake her up. She didn't want to be judged either. Dinah couldn't stop crying no matter how hard she tried. She heard footsteps and saw a light turn on. Her heart beat fast. The bedroom door opened and it was Lauren. "Hey, you okay? I heard sniffling." Lauren looking at Dinah worriedly. She nod. "Are you sure?" Lauren turns on the lamp and sits next to her on the bed. "What's going through your mind sweetie? hmm?" Dinah wasn't able to get any words out but crawled to her. "Hi baby, I love you." She kisses your head. Dinah snuggled into her and sucked her thumb. "Where's your paci? Lauren looking around. Dinah shrugged. "Well you can suck your thumb for now til we find your paci." Lauren decided not to ask what got the girl upset since she was starting to calm down. Lauren noticed a dark spot on the bed. "Are you wearing protection?" There was no answer. "She pat her bum and realized she leaked. "Let's get you changed and you'll feel better." Lauren got up and helped Dinah get up. She pulled down her shorts and the pull up had leaked. "Maybe we should put you in diapers at night again." "N-No I'm a big girl!!" "I know you are but maybe at night you should wear them." Dinah pouts and then nodded. "I baby?" Dinah looks at her. "You sure are!!" "I want that one!" She points to the rainbow design. "Okay sweetie." Lauren grabs it along with baby powder and wipes. She lays out the changing mat on the bed and Dinah lay down. Lauren began taking it off. She starts shaking. "What's the matter?" Dinah didn't answer. Lauren tried working as fast as she could. "All done! Now tell me what's on your mind." "I scared." "Scared of what? There's nothing to harm you. I'm right here." Dinah looks at her "a-are you sure?" "Yes" "I dreamed you weft me cause I was being bad and I ended up in the streets and a man tried chasing me." "Sweetie, I'm sorry you had that but I would never leave you I promise. You're such a good baby." Lauren hugs her tight. "I love you mommy." "Love you too babygirl." "Mommy can I sleep with you tonight?" "Of course honey." Dinah jumps up and down and squeal with excitement. "I grab mr Bear first!!" "Okay honey." Dinah reaches over and grabs her favorite teddy bear and holds Lauren's hand while walking to her room.