Stress free (laurinah)

After a stressful day of working, Dinah couldn't wait to get back to her apartment and be little. While in an Uber going home, she felt antsy. She couldn't wait to just relax and be stress free. Change into her onesie and drink from her sippy. Just thinking about it made her so happy. She arrived to her destination and almost couldn't contain her excitement walking to her apartment and opening her door. "Finally home!!" She shouted out now speaking in her little voice. She raced to her room and put her stuff down. Went through her closet and looked through her onesies. "Hmmm which one?" She ended up picking out a lavender colored onesie with a white trim. "Perfect!" She took out her paci box and got out her deco paci. It was big shield light pink with rhinestones covering it, with the words "baby girl" spelled out on the handle with beads. She undressed herself and put on the onesie and a pull up. She instantly felt little. She popped the paci in and fell deep into little space. At times like these she wished she had a caregiver but she couldn't dare let anyone find this out. People would judge her, she was terrified of people finding out. This was her safe space. Dinah walked to the kitchen and filled her princess sippy cup with milk. She drank out of it and smiled to herself. "Yummy!!" She got out some chocolate chip cookies too. She took her snacks into her room and laid down on the floor on her stomach. Getting out her crayons and coloring book. She babbled while coloring. She felt so happy! She heard her front door open. Panic overcame her body. She forgot that Lauren was going to be staying over while in town. She slid the sippy cup, coloring books and crayons under her bed. Threw her paci under her blanket. Put a robe on and Lauren walks in. "Hey bitch!!" Lauren walked in smiling. Dinah looked at her confused. She didn't know why her friend was calling her a bad word. She wanted to cry. "D-Dinah, hey what's wrong? I'm sorry is this a wrong time?" Lauren tried getting closer to the girl but she backed away. "Dinah?" "No! You call me a bad word!" Lauren was shocked. Dinah and her always greeted each other like this. Was she mad at her about something? "Babe? What's the matter?" Dinah looked down twiddling her thumbs. "Hey, you know you can tell me anything." Dinah looked up at the green eyed girl giving her a comforting smile. "I no tell." Lauren was confused why she was speaking the way she was but didn't ask. "Why not? I want to help you." Lauren took her hand and lead her to sit on Dinah's bed. "Now tell me babe." Dinah sniffles. "Hey baby, it's okay." Lauren comforts her. "Is it a boy?" Dinah gave her a weird look. "Boys icky!" Lauren was shocked. But tried not to show it. "Is it... a girl?" Lauren raised an eyebrow. "It me." Dinah points to herself. "Okay, tell me, I won't judge you okay." She held Dinah's hands in hers. "Um you gonna think I'm weird!" "No i won't, I promise." "Ummm" Dinah looked at Lauren who gave her a reassuring smile. She was about to untie her robe. "Whoa! Are you pregnant?" Dinah shook her head. Lauren was confused. Dinah took a deep breath and took the robe off, and there she was in her onesie. She didn't want to look at Lauren, she was terrified. "Hey, babe, look at me." Dinah slowly looked up. "Is that it?" Dinah slowly nods. "That's adorable baby!" She was shocked, she thought Lauren would walk out on her. Never expected to be accepted. "Really?" "It is!!" Lauren looked at her with a big smile. Dinah blushed. "No need to be embarrassed!" Dinah was speechless. "Aww baby, it's okay!! I promise!" Lauren brings her into a hug. "I love you, thank you for showing me!" Dinah was still feeling little, she couldn't process what she wanted to say so she just giggled. Lauren wondered why Dinah did this, but she would never stop being her friend. Their friendship was way too precious to end over something like this. "So what do you wanna do?" Dinah shrugged. Lauren reached over for an iPad on the bed. It was unlocked and on a Barbie cartoon. "Do you wanna watch this?" Dinah nodded. "Okay baby." Lauren gave it to her and pressed play. "Tell me if you need anything, I'm gonna be unpacking my things. "Okay." Lauren walks out of the bedroom. Dinah couldn't focus on the show, she was in shock of what happened. She sat there, she put the iPad on the side of her and turned it off. She laid down and stared at the wall. She wanted her paci but didn't want Lauren to walk in and see it. A few minutes passed by and Lauren came in "hey baby, what's the matter?" The brunette was concerned for the blonde. "I thought you wanted to watch that show." "Ummmm..." She pointed under her blanket. Lauren looked under and there her paci was. "Do you want this?" Lauren asks her. Dinah nods. "Okay baby open up!!" Dinah felt more relaxed. "Aww your so cute!!" Lauren gave her a head pat. Dinah couldn't help to squeal, it was like she had a caregiver. Lauren sat on the bed next to her, Dinah instantly cuddled to the side of her. She thought it was adorable. "Mmmilky!!" Dinah tries saying with the paci. "Huh?" "Milky?" Dinah takes out the paci. "Can I have my sippy? I got milk in it!!" "Oh where is it??" Dinah gets out of bed and finds it under the bed. "Aww baby you don't have to hide things from me okay? Do you want me to put more in here?" Dinah nods excitedly. "Okay!" Lauren goes to the kitchen and the girl follows her. "I happy that you here!!" Dinah now skipping around. "Aww me too!! Here's your milk." "Tanks!!!" Dinah takes it and drinks it fast. "Ahhh! That so good!!" "I'm glad!" "Tag! You're it!" Dinah taps Lauren's shoulder and runs away. "Hey!!" She runs after her all around the apartment til Dinah locks herself in the bathroom. "Baby!! Come on out!!" Lauren tries opening the door and knocking on it. All she could hear were giggles. "Dinah, that's not fair!!" Lauren waited awhile sitting down. The girl would have to come out sooner or later right? It had been 3 minutes, then 5 minutes and then 10 minutes. "Dinah?" Lauren reaches for the door but it opens. "L-Lauren?" She was worried. "Yes? You okay??" "Please don't laugh at me okay?" "I would never, may I come in?" Dinah opens the door and there's a wet spot on her onesie. The blonde looked like she's been crying. "Aw Baby, what happened?" "I n-no could get the snaps off and I didn't make it. I bad." "Aw no honey, don't say that. Not your fault. Next time let me help you okay?" Dinah nods. "Let's get you out of those clothes okay? You'll feel better." "Okay mo- Lauren." Lauren blushed. "Is it okay?" She asked before undoing the snaps. "Yes." Lauren undid them. Dinah went red faced, she felt like a loser having her friend help her with something like this. "Okay baby, you need to let me know where you keep your diapers." "I big girl!! I no wear diaper! It my pull ups!!" "OHHH. I'm sorry, I didn't know." Lauren wondered if she should try them so she wouldn't have accidents like this. "Okay show me where your pull ups are." She pointed under the bathroom sink cabinet. "Oh okay. Lauren got one out with butterflies on it. "Can you take it from here?" She was unsure how this worked. "Uhh I don't know how." "Okay, I'll help you." Lauren pulled down the pull up she was wearing. "I-I think I gotta potty again." "Okay, well let's get you out of this onesie too." Dinah felt exposed, she never let anyone see her like this. Lauren sensed that. "Hey, everything is alright." She kisses the girl's cheek.

Lauren looked through her closet and found a cute onesie that had moons on them. "DONE!!" Dinah shouts out. "Okay I'm coming!!" Lauren sees the younger girl with her dirty onesie on. "Did you wash your hands?" She nods. "Are you sure?" "Uhh..no." Lauren chuckles and guides her to the sink and washes her hands. "All clean!!" Dinah makes grabby hands after and whined. "Uppies?" She pouted. "Aww okay, Lauren picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. "Is this onesie okay? I thought it was super cute!" "Yeah I wuv that one!!" Lauren took off the dirty one and helped her get dressed. "That wasn't too bad was it?" "No, tank you mommy!!" Dinah went wide eyed and covered her mouth. "I sowwy, I-I didn't mean to!!" "Hey, baby, it's okay if you call me mommy, nothing has changed. If that makes you feel more comfortable, you can call me mommy." "You no think I stupid?" "Dinah, never, okay? I love you." "I wuv you too mommy!!" Dinah hugs her tight. "Aww you're so cute." She lets go and Dinah takes out a coloring book and crayons from under her bed. "Were you hiding things from me?" "Sowwy." "No need to feel sorry! I just want you to know you never have to hide anything from me okay?" "Okay!" Dinah flips through the coloring book and finds one that's already colored. It was puppies in a basket. She had colored the puppies rainbow. She wrote with a blue crayon "To mommy!! Love Dinah" on the page. She ripped it out and handed it to Lauren. "It for you!!" "Awww wow really??" "Yes!!" "Aw thank you so much baby!! I love the colors you used for this!!" "You welcome!!" "Um can watch a movie??" "Sure! What do you want to watch?" "Hmmm.. LILO AND STITCH!!" "Good choice!!" Dinah ran ahead of Lauren and rummaged through her DVDs and gave the movie to Lauren for her to set it up. Lauren brings her paci to her "open up!" Dinah gladly takes it and smiles. Lauren gets the movie started and Dinah cuddles into her on the sofa.