Shark week (Ally Y/N)

"Baby? Babe?" Ally called out. She opens the door to Y/N's room. "Oh there you are! I was looking for you this whole time!" There you were laying in bed, with a heating pad on your stomach and curled up. "What's the matter?" Ally walking closer to you and looking worried. "I I not feewing good." You almost start to cry. "Aww baby!" She reaches for your forehead. "Hmm you don't feel hot." "No um I have cramps." You pout. "Aw I'm sorry. Have you taken anything for it?" You shake your head. "It hurts a lot can you make it go away?" Ally looks at you smiling and makes her way into bed with you, spooning you. She brings her hands to your stomach and softly rubs it. "I'm gonna take this heating pad off before you burn your skin." She continues making light circles with her fingers while kissing the back of your neck. You turn to her and snuggle up to her. "I love you." "I love you too baby." You two spend time cuddling for awhile. "Can I have my baba?" "Sure thing." Ally is about to get up. "Nooo don't leave!!" "I have to get your milk!" "B-but..." You start tearing up. "What's wrong??" "It's okay I'm sorry." Ally quickly gets your baba, she adds crushed up Advil in it to help with the pain. She adds some vanilla and sugar so your milk would taste good then warms it up in the microwave. She comes back and you make grabby hands. "Here you go my little princess!" You blush at the nickname and grab the bottle. "Ow! It hot!!" You drop the bottle and shake your hand. "I'm sorry!" Ally takes your hand and kisses it all over. "Is that better?" You smile and nod. "Good! Maybe now it's not that hot?" Ally grabs the bottle and hands it to you. "C-Can you try it first?" "Of course!" Ally is about to unscrew the top. "No I mean drink it." You cover your mouth trying not to laugh. She thinks for a moment. Was she really gonna drink out of a bottle?? But then she thought of how funny it would be and it would probably make you laugh so she did it. "Mhmmm this is really good!" Ally drinks a bit again. You can't help but to laugh. "Mommy!!! You're silly!!" You laugh harder. Ally joins in laughing with you. After you two collect yourself, you drink your milk. "Mhmmm" "Good drink up baby, it will help you."
You end up falling asleep next to her. She watches you sleep smiling to herself. "I love you y/n."