My baby (little lauren mommy dinah)

Lauren was currently locked in her room, tears streaming down her face. The girls had seen her slip into headspace. She couldn't control it. They were playing with puppies at a pet shop and she had to potty but playing with puppies were more fun. She thought back to the situation.

Lauren giggled and laughed while 3 puppies jumped on her lap and licked her face. Dinah too was crouched down and playing with other puppies. Ally and Normani were talking on the side. She grabbed a rope and started playing tug o war with one of them. "Wow you so strong!!" Lauren said in her little voice. Her and the puppy went back and forth, the pup won and Lauren flew forward. Dinah laughed until she saw a tiny wet spot on the back of her pants. She helped Lauren back up. "Hey um you have something on the back of your pants, you might wanna watch where you sit." Dinah whispered to her. Lauren went red. And panicked. "Hey it's okay, we can use Mani's jacket to tie around your waist." Lauren nods. Dinah gets up and lets the others know. Lauren wanted to cry. "Lo, we have to get going soon." "N-Nooo!! I wanna stay!!" The other 3 look at each other, they've never seen her act like this before. "We have to get going, it's starting to get late." "Aww but the puppies!!" "I know, they're cute but we have to leave." Normani says. Dinah grabs Lauren from behind. "Hey!!" Lauren tries fighting her but Dinah was stronger. Normani ties the jacket around her waist. They get into the bus with Lauren mad at all of them. Crossed arms and pouting. The others looked at her and each other, they didn't know what to say. It had been 20 minutes and Lauren kept shifting in her seat. Dinah sat next to her. "Hey what's going on? You okay?" "Y-Yeah I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "I am." She stopped but then a few minutes later started shaking her leg. "Are you nervous for something??" She shook her head and looked like she was about to cry. Dinah didn't know what to do. They still had about 10 minutes til they reached the hotel. "Hey whatever it is, it's okay." She rubbed the Latina's back. "N-no it's not." Lauren crying more, face all red. "Hey what's going on?" Ally turns to her looking worried and Normani too. "I'm not sure, she seems upset about something." Dinah says. "Y-you gonna be mad at me." "No, why would we be mad?" Dinah says lifting up her chin. Lauren shrugged and cornered herself near the window of the van.

They reached the hotel. Surprisingly there weren't any fans and so they didn't have to worry about it anyone seeing Lauren in her current state. "Okay, we're here, let's go!" Dinah holds out a hand for Lauren. "Nooo I stay here!" "Why would you want to stay here??" Lauren seemed nervous and scared of something but the other girls couldn't figure out why. "Why don't you guys go, I'll try to get her." Dinah says to Ally and Normani. They nod understanding. They grab their bags and walk out. "Okay it's just us, wanna tell me what's going on?" Dinah spoke in a soft voice. "You no think I'm weird?" "No just tell me." "I didn't make it.." "what do you mean?" Lauren cries harder. "M-Mani be mad!!! I r-ruin her ja-acket!!" Dinah realized what she meant. "Aw Lo, it was an accident, she won't be mad, and if she is, she has to go through me." "R-really?" "Yes, now lets go. We can make it quick. I can walk in the back of you and just hold you bags in front til we get into the room okay?" Lauren nods. She stood up and felt icky. She realized she didn't soak through the seat, they both sighed in relief. "Okay baby, lets go." Lauren blushed at the nickname. Dinah walked in the back of her all the way through they reached their hotel room. She helped Lauren get settled into hers. "Here I can take care of the jacket." Lauren gives the jacket with a small wet spot to Dinah. She put it in a plastic bag. "We don't even have to tell Mani, I'll just wash it with my clothes." Lauren felt better about it. "Hey, it's okay, it happens sometimes." Dinah comforts the girl. Lauren was shocked at this, she reeked and thought she was the most disgusting person but Dinah was understanding about it all. "Why don't you get yourself changed and showered and I can order us room service?" "Umm." The brunette seemed unsure of things. "What's the matter?" "I can't do it myself." "Why not?" "I j-just need help." Lauren wanting to cry again. "Aw no don't cry, tell me what you need help with." She tugged at her black skinny jeans. Dinah looked at her "your pants?" The girl nodded. "Okay, lets go to the bathroom then." Lauren reaches her hand out for Dinah to take it. Dinah leads her to the bathroom. "Okay, lets make this quick. I bet you're uncomfortable right?" "She nods. Dinah unbuttons and slides down the zipper, she struggled to get off the pants. "Wow these are really tight." Dinah chuckles. She was hoping Lauren would help her but instead the girl seemed worried and scared. The brunette had little mermaid underwear on, something she did not expect to see at all. She didn't think she was the type to wear those. Dinah got the pants off. "Okay you can do the rest?" Lauren looks around worriedly. "Hey, what's the matter?" "I scared.." "scared of what?" "I don't know..." "Just tell me what it is." "Scared..." Dinah didn't know what to say or react. The girl just stood there worried and wanting to cry. "Is it okay if I change you? Then we can relax okay?" Lauren nods. "Okay. You kinda smell so I think you should shower." "No I wanna bath!!" "Ohh okay thats fine." Dinah goes over to the bath tub and gets it ready for her. "Okay babe, you want me to step out or?" "Uhh no I-I can't do it on my own.." the girl's voice grew quieter. "Ohh okay and that's fine I'll help you." Dinah stopped the water when it was to an appropriate level. "Okay time to get in!" Dinah pulls down her underwear and helps her take off her shirt and bra. Lauren slowly gets in covering her body. "You're beautiful, no need to hide." Dinah takes her hands away. "Aww there's that beautiful girl!!" Lauren blushes. "There's that smile I love seeing!!" Dinah grabs a wash cloth and pours some shower gel on it. She helps Lauren wash her body. Lauren just stays there quietly. Dinah didn't know what to say without making her upset. She rinsed the washcloth and used it to remove Lauren's makeup. "There we go, all clean!!" "Yay!!" Lauren starts splashing in the tub. "Hey!! Not too much!" "I'm sowwy." "It's okay, just don't splash too much." "Do you wanna wash your hair tonight?" She shakes her head. Dinah goes to smell it. "Hmm maybe we should tonight." "Noooo!! I no want!!" "Why not?" Lauren didn't give an answer so Dinah just did it and Lauren let her eventually without fussing. Dinah drained the tub. "Okay time to get out, you feeling better?" Lauren nods and smiles. "Good!!" Dinah helps her get out and wraps a towel around her. "Tank you for bathing me!!" "It's no problem!" Lauren takes off the towel and runs off. "Hey!! Where you going!!" Dinah wanted to laugh. She had never seen Lauren like this before. She jumped on the bed. "Oh my god put some clothes on!!" Dinah says jokingly covering her eyes. Lauren laughs louder and stops jumping. "C'mon lets get you dressed." "I do it myself." "Are you sure?" "Yeah you done enough." "Uh okay well I'm gonna put my things in my room and take a shower. Want me to order you room service?" "No it's okay." "Okay babe, I'll be checking up on you in about 20 minutes." Dinah leaves the hotel room carrying her bags. Lauren sighed in relief. She looked in her bags and found some of her pull ups. There was one with an owl design she felt so cute with them on! She found her plaid pajama set a top and pair of shorts. She went on the bed on her phone. There were texts from Mani and Ally.