Laurinah part 2

Requested by MBNAlmadfaa03!

It has been a week since Dinah told her girlfriend about her little side. She was surprised Lauren accepted her like it was a "normal" thing. The girls were currently on tour. They had a show later in the night but had some free time at the venue. Dinah and Lauren were currently in Lauren's dressing room hanging out. "Babe! Babe!" Lauren calls out. "Huh?" "You blanked out on me!" "Oh! Sorry." "Is something wrong?" Lauren rubs Dinah's arm. "No, just thinking how grateful I am to have an accepting girlfriend like you." "Aww baby, of course." Lauren leans in and kisses her. Dinah pulls away. "I don't wanna perform tonight..." "Why not?" Lauren asked concerned about the younger girl. "I wanted to stay in and be little. I haven't regressed since I told you. I'm just stressed out with all of this touring we don't get a damn break!!" Dinah says while on the verge of tears. "Would you like to regress for a little while now? But you have to be a big girl after okay?" "Oh okay.." Dinah was worried of the other girls or someone barging in. She didn't want anyone to know. Lauren sensed it. "You don't have to, it was just a suggestion. Whatever you're comfortable with." Dinah smiles slightly, still thinking. She really needed some relief. "O-okay." "Where's your stuff?" Dinah blushes. "Dinah jane..." Dinah laughs and hides her face. "I alweady wearing my onesie under my clothes and my diaper!" "You silly girl!!" Lauren tickles her. "St-stop!!! Stop!! Lauren st-op!!" She stops when she figures the girl had enough. "You aren't hot with all of that clothing?" "No I used to it and in hewe it cold!" Lauren chuckles. "Do you want your baba?" The younger girl claps and nods." "Okay baby girl. You have it with you?" Dinah pulls it out of her backpack. Lauren was shocked she had it right there. I mean anyone could've opened her bag and found it! She decided to not bring it up, she didn't want to scare her. "Okay! And you want apple juice?" "Yes pease!!" She checks the mini fridge and there's no juice. "I'll have to go to the cafeteria and get some. You'll be okay waiting by yourself?" "Uh huh!" "Okay be right back!" Lauren exits the dressing room and then right when she turns around she bumps into Ally. "Ow!" Ally falls to the ground. "Oh shit! I'm sorry!" She helps the shorter girl up. "It's okay Lo, I was just about to ask if you wanted to join Mani and I to lunch? Is Dinah with you? We couldn't find her." "Uh yeah she's in my dressing room and thanks for the offer but we'll stay back." "Are you sure?? We're going to this new sushi place!! I know you love sushiii!!" Lauren laughs a bit "Dinah said she feels like she's coming down with something actually so we will pass. Don't wanna miss tonight's show!" "Oh my I hope shes feeling better by tonight! Tell her to take care, rest and drink lots of liquids!" "I will!" Ally turns around and walks in a different direction. Lauren felt relieved. She hated lying to Ally but what else was she supposed to say?? Lauren got the Apple juice and returned to the dressing room to find Dinah on her iPad watching Paw Patrol. "Here you go baby." Dinah makes grabby hands before taking it and instantly drinking her juice. Lauren can't help to smile watching her so contented. A couple of hours have passed and Dinah had fallen asleep on Lauren's lap. She couldn't help to coo at how cute Dinah was sleeping. Every once in awhile she'd wiggle her nose or mumble in her sleep. It was the cutest thing to Lauren. The girls soon had to go to rehearsals so she gently tried to wake Dinah up by gently shaking her. "Baby time to get up, we have to rehearse soon!" "Mhmmm no!" "Dinah Jane... we have to go soon the girls will wonder where we are." "Ughhhh." Dinah finally gets up and stretches. "You had a good nap?" "Yeah, until you ruined it." Lauren rolls her eyes. Dinah gets up and feels her diaper is soaked. She'd never wet herself while sleeping before. Her cheeks went red. "You okay? What's the matter?" "It's nothing!" "You know you can tell me anything." Dinah couldn't get herself to say anything but instead pointed. "It's okay, do you need help?" Dinah thought about it. "Sure." "Okay lets go into the bathroom."

Lauren helps Dinah unbuckle her overalls and slides them down. Then helps her unsnap her pink onesie she had underneath. Dinah was feeling a bit embarrassed. The older girl starts undoing the tapes of her diaper. "You need to be a big girl so you can't wear a diaper from now til the end of the show okay?" "I know.." She continued to help clean her up and dispose of the diaper. "All clean!" "Thanks.." Dinah's face heats up. "Don't worry about it!"