Sick Day (camila)

Requested

"Camz?" "Camila?? Time to wake up! Lauren went into her bed room. "Baby?" She slightly shook the girl. She groaned but her voice was hoarse. "Aw baby are you sick?" Lauren goes to feel her head. "You're burning up!!" "Come on let's get you changed and something to eat so I can give you medicine." Lauren laid out the changing mat, a new diaper and wipes. She changed her. Camila whined. "no f-feel-ing ood" "I know baby, lets get your baba." She picked her up and walked to the kitchen with her on her hip. "She grabbed her bottle from the dish washer and took out her formula. Lauren tries putting her down but the girl whines and kicks. "Hey baby we don't kick." Lauren carries her to the sofa. Puts on a Barbie movie she previously watched. While Lauren got ready her milk and crushed up Tylenol in it. She squirted some strawberry syrup, since strawberry milk was her favorite and to cover up the medicine. Lauren sat next to her and Camila crawled into her lap. She placed the bottle near her lips and the smaller girl began suckling. "Good baby, drink up." Lauren says while running her fingers through her hair. Camila pushes the bottle away, she didn't drink the whole thing but when you're sick you don't have an appetite. "No want." Camila says. "That's okay you don't have to drink it all." "my head hurt." Camila says with tears forming. "Aw baby I'm sorry, the milk will make you feel better. She kisses her head. The younger girl cuddles more into Lauren. "b-blanky!!" Lauren grabs a fleece blanket next to them and puts it over the 2 of them. Camila snuggles with the blanket on Lauren. She cuddles her til she falls asleep. Lauren decides to put her in bed.

2 hours later, Lauren went to check up on her. The girl looked like she was scared and crying. "Hey, what's wrong??" She ran over to the girl. She didn't say anything, just whining and kicking her legs. "Shhh mommy is here." Camila still whining and crying. "Are you hungry?" Lauren tried picking her up but the girl refused and tried kicking her. "Baby don't kick, I'm just trying to help you. Lauren pats her bum and realized she needs to be changed bad. "No wonder baby is cranky, you need to be changed." She slides the changing mat under the girl. Slid down her pants. She changed her and saw that the girl was starting to form a rash on her bum and thigh. "Aw no baby I'm sorry. Let's put some diaper rash cream to help you feel better!" Camila calms down a bit. She puts a new diaper on her. "n-no pants!!" Camila shouts out laughing. "Baby I thought you were cold?" "Nuh Uh!! No pants!!" Camila giggles. "Okay fine, but only this one time." She smiles and laughs. "Piggy back?" Lauren lets her jump on her back, taking her to the living area. "Again again!!" "Where to?" "Everywhere!!" Lauren piggy backs her all around the house while the smaller girl laughed. Lauren got out of breath and put her down on the bed. "Mommy needs to rest." Lauren trying to catch her breath. Camila giggles.