Meeting Mommy AU Dinah & y/n

You and Dinah have been a long distance couple for a couple of month. You both lived in California but different cities. You tried to meet with her in person but there was always something coming up. You were waiting nervously on the couch not knowing what to except. You were gonna meet her in person for the first time in minutes. Sure there was FaceTime but you haven't seen each other in person. Dinah knew you were little, that's how you two met. On tumblr, you were seeking for a cg and Dinah messaged you first, there was an instant connection. You smile thinking about her. There was a knock on the door. Her heart raced, you took a deep breath and walked closer to the door. "Y/N!!" Dinah called out. You blush at the sound of her voice. It's really her! Your heart raced as you reached for the door knob. You open it and there was the most beautiful woman standing there. "Y/N??" You jump. "You okay?" You nod and blush. "You're so cute!! Are you gonna let me in?" "Oh! Yeah I'm sorry!" You let her in and you get one of her bags. "You can put it anywhere you'd like." She drops them on the couch then picks you up and gives you a big hug. "I'm so happy we're finally together!!" You felt safe in her arms and began feeling small. You cuddle into her. "Aww is someone baby?" You blush and hide your face into her neck. "Aww you're so cute!" She carries you to the sofa. "Let me see that face of yours." You shake your head. "Why not?" Dinah tries brushing the hair off your face. You cautiously look at her shyly. "Hi baby." "Hi mommy." Dinah giggles. She thought you were the cutest thing. She always did but in person, you were the cutest for sure. "You wanna watch tv?" You nod. She turns on the tv and Sofia the first is on. She knew it was one of your favorite shows. You had a hard time focusing on the show, you were so happy that you were finally with her. She notices you staring at her. "What baby?" She asks with a smile. "Nothing.." you blush. "You sure?" "I just really happy you here with me!" You say. "Awww I'm happy too. I got something for you." You perk up. She goes to her bags and takes out a pastel pink gift bag. "I didn't get anything for you!!" "Y/n don't worry about it. Now here open it!" Dinah says. You take it and excitedly open it. Your eyes go wide. You take out a bottle that's says "Mommy's girl" Theres a pink rabbit rattle and it's ears crinkle. You shake it and crinkle it's ears. Dinah watches you lovingly. "There's more!" She says. You look inside and there's a custom paci with rhinestones and on the handle says "mommy's baby" You look at her shocked. "DINAH?!? HOW MUCH DID THIS COST?" "Don't worry about it, you deserve it." She kisses your cheek. You felt bad she spent so much on you and you couldn't get her anything. "Hey what's wrong?" Dinah asks noticing you pouting. "It's nothing." "Babe.." "um I'm sad I didn't get you anything." "Please don't feel bad! My gift is seeing you and spending time with you!!" "I love you!!" You jump into her arms. "Love you too baby." She hugs you tight. "You're cuter one person." She says. "You too." Dinah smiles. "I'm starving, got anything to eat?" She puts you down and looks through your kitchen. "Im hungry too." Dinah finds Mac and cheese and prepares it for the both of you. She serves it into a baby bowl and spoon. Water in your new bottle. "Mommy can you feed me?" You shout. "Can you be a big girl?" "I tried but I can't." "Okay sweetie." She feeds you a few spoonfuls in between her eating. "Thank you mommy!!"

An hour later you couldn't stop yawning. You hardly slept last night cause of excitement. "Someone's tired." "Am not!!" You yawn again. "Okay maybe I am. You both laugh. "Cmon y/n, take a nap." "Nooo I wanna spend time with you!!" "Theres plenty of time, don't worry." "Okay." You begin to drift off to dreamland. Dinah kisses your head and smiles. She puts a blanket over you "sleep tight little one."