Camping (Camila)

I got quite a bit of requests with Camila. I don't really like her or keep up with what she's doing that's why I don't usually include her in my stories but for the requests I'll do them. I won't be doing anymore with her after I'm sorry.

The girls had a break from touring so they decided on a camping trip. It was mostly Dinah and Lauren's idea. Normani wasn't too fond of being outdoors and sleeping in tents on the ground but she didn't want to be left out so she agreed. Ally was willing to try anything new. Camila was excited but a part of her was terrified. She had been camping before as a little girl but not recently. She had one secret, she was a secret little. What if she got scared and regressed involuntarily? What would the girls think of her? Maybe she should skip this trip. Maybe she should text Dinah she wasn't feeling well. "Hey Camz!" Lauren texted her. She jumped when hearing her phone go off.

Lo: Hey Camz!
Lo: You excited for tonight?! I am!!

Camz: Yeah!

Lo: I feel like I might be over packing, how many is too many bags? Lol

Camz: idk I haven't even started yet..

Lo: 😂😂 Well there's still a few more hours left. Don't forget I'm picking you up in 4 hours to meet up with the others at Dinah's!

Camz: Yeah I didn't forget.

Lo: Is everything okay? You don't seem excited

Camz: I'm fine.

Lo: are you sure?

Camz: If I wasn't, I'd tell you.

Lo: okay.. well I'll see you later

Camila looked at her phone. She felt bad but didn't want Lauren to know her secret. She'd probably tease her if she found out. Camila felt like crying. She wasn't in the mood for camping. She wanted a little night by herself. She sighed and went in her closet to look for a bag to pack her clothes in. She debated if she should pack some of her little items. Maybe if she wore a pull up it'd make her feel more secure and safe without being too obvious. She packed her pink pajamas that had a puppy printed on the shirt and puppies printed on the pants. She put a couple of pull ups. Her bathing suit, extra clothes and necessities. "I think that's it!" She thought to herself. "Oh wait! How could I forgot my favorite stuffie!! Mr. Cuddles!" Talking to herself and grabbing a teddy bear from her bed and putting in into the bag. She didn't have a sleeping bag but Dinah said she had her covered. She looked at her phone, she still had a few more hours. She decided to watch a movie, Moana. Watching movies like this made her want to fall into little space but she couldn't because it was hard for her to come out of it. She couldn't do that today. She became fussy, kicking and fidgeting on her bed. She grabbed her pink paci from a nearby drawer and put it in her mouth. It calmed her instantly and began watching the movie.

She had fallen asleep and woke up when her phone went off on her chest. She jumped up and checked her phone. It was a text from Lauren that she was on her way to pick her up. "Crap!" Camila quickly tossed the paci into her bag and freshened up. She was wearing a white with black polka dot shirt and overalls. She fixed her hair in the mirror then heard a knock on the door. She quickly ran to the door and opened it. "So you ready?" "Y-Yeah!" Lauren walked in to help grab her things. "Only one bag?" "Yeah, is there a problem?" "No, I just expected you'd pack more." Lauren shrugs. "Oh.." Camila laughs. Lauren gave her a strange look and took her bag. Camila followed her into her car.

The drive was silent most of the way until Lauren asked "Camz, is everything okay?" "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just tired." "You can tell me anything, you know that right?" "Yeah, thanks. I'm okay." Lauren was concerned about her. Usually she'd be full of energy and excited. This wasn't the Camila she knew.