Costume shopping (alren)

"Mommy!!" Ally calls out to her mommy Lauren. "Yes??" "I wanna dwess up for Halloween!!!" Ally jumps up and down. "Okay sweetie well why don't we get you dressed and go shopping for a costume!" She nods. Ally waits patiently on the bed watching Lauren pick out an outfit for her. She picked out a pink shirt and denim overalls. "Why don't you potty first?" She shakes her head. "Why not?" Ally pouts. Lauren picks her up from the bed and carries her to the bathroom. She takes off her shorts and pullups and realized she started her cycle. "Aw sweetie, it's okay, it's a natural thing." Ally rubs her eyes, she looked like she wanted to cry. "Aw sweetie, don't cry. Everything is okay." Lauren kisses the top of her head. "Why don't you potty and mommy will get you a clean pull up?" She cautiously did it. Lauren came back. "Are you done?" Ally nods. "Okay come on then, flush and wash your hands." Ally was nervous, being on her cycle when she was little made her emotional. Lauren walked over to her. "C'mon baby. I thought you wanted to go costume shopping?" Ally perks up a bit and runs out. "Hey!! Wait you need to wash your hands!!" Lauren flushes the toilet and chases after her, she grabs her. The smaller girl laughs loudly. She puts a pull up on her and carries her back to the sink to wash her hands.
Ally gets out of her grip and runs to their bed. "Hey!!" Lauren helps the girl get dressed, brush her hair and put on her shoes. Mommy, can we get ice cream too?" "Sure baby." She smiled big "and c-can we bring Hope too??" Pointing around her pink build a Bear. "Of course sweetie." Lauren finishes tying one of her shoe laces. Ally swings her feet on the bed. She admired the small bows Lauren tied. They were perfect and far better than what she could do. "I'm gonna get ready and we can go. Why don't you play games on your iPad." Lauren hands it to her. She nods and takes it. A few minutes past Ally was getting bored. She wanted to go shopping already. "MOMMY!!!" She called out. Lauren was currently in the shower with music playing and couldn't hear. Ally walked over to the bathroom door and tried opening it but it was locked. She pouted and felt a little hurt. She wanted a snack and juice. She crawled back to her playmat and continued watching paw patrol. A few minutes later, Lauren walked out with a robe. "Hii baby, what's the matter?" Seeing them smaller girl pouting. She didn't answer and kept her eyes on the show. "Ally?" Lauren crouched down. "Hey talk to me." Lauren caressed her cheek. "I called for you and the door was locked I wanted a snack and juice." "Aww baby I'm sorry I didn't hear and I didn't mean to lock the door, it's a habit." Lauren pulled her into her lap and Ally snuggled against her feeling the soft fabric. "I love you, you know that right?" She boops her nose. "I love you too!!"
Lauren quickly gets dressed. A maroon dress with a black leather jacket paired with some black flats. She quickly did her makeup. "You look pretty mommy!! Can I have lipstick too?" Ally puckers her lips. "Of course, what color?" "Um that one!!" Ally points to the neon pink one. "And what color is that baby?" "Pink!!" "Good job!!" Lauren carefully applies the lip stick on her." "There we go!" Ally looks at herself in the mirror and claps. "Thank you!!" "Of course baby. Now let's get going!" Ally grabs her bear and runs out. "Hey wait up!!" She quickly chases after her, locking the door behind her. Seeing the smaller girl jump up and down near the car. "I SO EXCITED!!" "Me too but please don't run ahead okay?" "Okay mommy." Lauren unlocks the door and buckles her in the backseat. She gets in the car and drive to the mall.
"So you have any ideas?" "Hmmm maybe a witch! Or a princess!" "Ooh those are good choices. You can be whatever you want!"

They arrive at the mall and walk hand in hand. "Look!!" Ally points to a Halloween store. She runs closer pulling Lauren along. "Hey wait up!!" There was a tall scary headless man decoration that talked near the entrance. It scared Ally that she screamed loud. "Aw it's okay, it's not real." Ally hid behind Lauren. "No I no wanna go in." "Baby, it's okay, we're gonna look for your costume remember?" "But I scared." "Nothing will hurt you, it's all fake!! And I'm here to protect you." Ally felt a bit better and nodded. She held Lauren's hand and made their way to the costumes. Ally was small so she could fit kids costumes. All the adult ones were too sexy or scary for her. Ally looks through the princess dresses and finds a pink sparkly princess dress. "Oooh I want that!!" Lauren looks for her size. "This is perfect." "I wanna be that please!!" "Yes baby if you really want to, I'll get it." "Yes please!!" "Okay!" "What you gonna be?" "I already have a Harley Quinn costume planned." "Ooh I can't wait!" "Let's try this costume on before we buy it." "Okay!!" Ally smiles big. She follows Lauren to the dressing rooms. Lauren helps her get dressed. "Mommy!! I look so beautiful!!" Ally looking at herself in awe. Lauren chuckles "You're always beautiful, baby." Ally blushes.

She twirls around a couple of times giggling

She twirls around a couple of times giggling. "Okay baby lets go and get dressed." "Aww I wanna stay in this!" "I know baby, but I have to pay for it and you can always dress up at home!" "Okay!!"

They leave the Halloween store with Ally skipping. "Thank you thank you!!" "You're welcome baby. This is the perfect costume for you!" "Now ice cream??" "Yess!!" They go to Baskin Robbins. "I want mint chocolate chip!!" "I'm getting that too!" Lauren says. Lauren gets hers in a cone and gets Ally's in a cup to avoid messes. "I loveeee ice cream!!!" "Me too!!"
They finish up eating and head back home. Ally ends up falling asleep in the car. Lauren looks at her in the rear view mirror and smiles to herself. When they reach home. Lauren tries to wake up Ally but she doesn't want to get up. She decides to carry her out and into the house. She lays her down into bed and taking off her shoes and socks. "Rest up babygirl." Lauren kisses her forehead.