But I'm Too Little part 2 (norminah)

It was a few days later and Normani was still in the headspace of a 2 year old when regressed. She managed to put on her favorite purple onesie while Dinah had fallen asleep. She wanted to regress. She tried and tried to get the snaps on herself. She sat down and tried but was unsuccessful. She tried leaning against the wall but that was worse. She decided to leave it undone til Dinah woke up. She wanted to be babied by her. She climbed onto the bed where Dinah was sleeping. "Mommy?" Normani asked. Dinah still sleeping. "Mommy wake up!!!" Normani shook her. Dinah groans "What???" "Mommy!! WAKE UP!!" Dinah wakes up. "What's going on??" "I wan be babied!!" Normani blushes. Dinah smiles and gets a clear look at her noticing she has her hair in pigtails, her onesie, and paci clip on. "Aww baby come here!!" Dinah opens her arms wide. Normani jumps on her and cuddles. "I love you mommy." "I love you too babygirl." Normani smiles at the nickname. "Mommy I can't get the snaps on!! I try and try many times and I can't!!" "That's okay, that's why I'm here to help you." Normani gets off her. "You need to lay down honey." Normani nods and lays down. Dinah notices her diaper was on crooked and laughed a bit. "Why you laughing???" "I'm sorry baby but here let me help you with your diaper too." Normani covers her face. Dinah notices she needs a new diaper as well. "Uh oh someone needs to be changed." Normani kicked her legs and babbled on the bed. She was happy she finally was able to be babied. Dinah came back with a new diaper, wipes and changing mat. "You're so cute!!" Dinah smiled at Normani. Dinah slid the changing mat under her. She took off the diaper, cleaned her and put a clean one on. Normani sucked her thumb. "We need to find your paci after this!" Dinah snapped her onesie on. "There we go! All done!" "Yay!!!" Normani clapped her hands. "Tank you mommy!" Dinah found her blinged out deco paci in the night stand drawer. She attaches it to her paci clip. "Open up baby." Normani takes the paci and smiles. "You're so adorable!!" Normani smiles big and makes grabby hands. Dinah picks her up and cuddles her. She carries her to her playroom where there's a playmat, tv and a bunch of her toys. "Pway with me?" Normani looks at Dinah with beady eyes. "Of course!" Normani gets out her blocks and Dinah helps her build a tower. Normani pushes it down and laughs. "Again!!" Dinah laughs and builds it up again. She gets out her crayons and hello kitty activity book. Normani grabs a pink crayon. "Can you tell me what color that is?" "Ummm... pink!!" "Good job!!" Normani smiles and colors. "What color is my onesie?" "You know what it is, it's your favorite color!!" Normani laughs "but mommy know her colors too?" "Yes baby, I do. It's purple." "Good job mommy!!" Dinah rolls her eyes at her antics. "You're so cute, I feel so lucky to have you Mani." "I happy too!! Um.. can I eat something pease? I'm hungry." Dinah looks at her phone, 12pm. "Just in time for lunch!" Normani makes grabby hands. "Can you walk this time baby?" Normani pouts and shakes her head. "I too wittle." "Aw sweetie I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad, I just wondered if you wanted to be a big girl today." "N-no I a baby!!" "Okay sweetie." Dinah scoops her up and carries her to the kitchen. Normani screams when Dinah is about to put her down. "What's wrong??" Normani shakes her head. "Words, I need to you speak up." Normani shakes her head and almost the verge of tears. Dinah walked to the couch and sat down, cradled her. "What's going on?" "Don't let go of me." "I thought you were hungry?" "I am." "Mani, I can't prepare your food while holding you." Normani pouts. "You can watch me prepare your food, it's just a few feet away. Do you want your baba while you wait?" Normani nods. "Okay baby." She gets out of her grip and gets her bottle filled with milk. "Here you go." Normani just stares at her. "What's wrong?" Normani points to her mouth and lays down. "You want me to feed you?" The girl nods. "Okay baby." Dinah sits down, pulls a pillow near her and Normani cuddles into her. "Ahh open up!" Dinah fed Normani her bottle. This was a first. She'd never experience Normani this little before. It was something she had to get used to but she thought it was adorable. Dinah hummed to her as Normani slowly drank the warm milk. Normani stops and pushes it away. She rubs her belly and smiles. "You're full??" The girl nods. "Mani, you need something else in your tummy. Something small at least." Normani shakes her head. Dinah sighs. She knew the milk wouldn't hold her for long and she'd get fussy after. "Why don't we watch some tv for awhile and then we eat something?" "Okay mommy." Dinah turns the tv to Sofia The First, her favorite show. They got through the show without any problems. "I'm gonna go to the kitchen and prepare the chicken nuggets." Dinah left Normani where her eyes were glued to the tv. Dinah would look up at her once in awhile to make sure she was okay and she was.

Dinah got out her favorite princess plate with 4 chicken nuggets and ranch on the side. "Lunch is ready!!" She called out. She got no answer, she looked over and Normani sat there looking around. "Hey Mani?" She walked to the living room. Normani makes grabby hands. Dinah picks her up and sits her down on the dining table chair. "Um cut it pease?" "Okay baby." Dinah cut the nuggets into smaller pieces. Normani points to her mouth. "Baby you can feed yourself!!" Normani shakes her head. "Why not? Mommy wants to eat too. See you just grab it and dip it!" Dinah demonstrates how it's done. "I baby." Normani kicks her legs. "Okay hold on. Open up!" Normani opens her mouth "ahhhh!!!" She eats it and smiles big. She was so happy. "Now you can eat on your own?" Normani pouts. "Open up!" Dinah fed her whole lunch to her. "Mm tired." Normani says quietly rubbing her eyes. "Okay let me clean up and then you can take a little nap." Normani starts sucking on her thumb. Dinah notices this and takes her paci that's attached to her clip and brings it up to her. "Here this is better for you" Normani blushes and takes it. Dinah finishes cleaning up and carries her to her bed. "Can I have my princess blankie?" "Of course baby." Dinah goes into her closet and gets it for her and tucks her in. "Um can you stay with me?" "Of course!!" Dinah gets in bed with her and spoons Normani. "I feel really safe mommy." Dinah smiles and kisses her cheek. Normani closes her eyes and drifts off to dreamland.