Onesie Troubles part 2 (Normani)

There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Ally shouts. In walks Lauren and Dinah. "Did we interrupt?" Lauren asks noticing a moment between Ally and Normani. "You wanna tell them Mani?" "Uh..." A tear streams down her face and she quickly wipes it away. "Is this a bad time?" Dinah asks concerned. "It's okay honey, I told you they understand." Ally rubs her arm. "I- You guys know about my secret?" Lauren and Dinah sit next to her on the bed. "Yes we all knew, it doesn't bother us. I think it's cute!" Lauren says booping her nose. Normani crinkles her face. "Yeah girl, it's all good. You know we'd never judge you." Dinah says patting her back. Normani can't help to cry, she was so happy. She never expected a reaction like this. When her friend from home found out, it was bad and her friend had left her. So from then on, she didn't want anyone to know especially the girls. "Aww why are you crying?" Ally asks, the girls comforting her. "I'm s-so ha-ppy!! I never thought y-you guys wo-ould accept me." "Aww Mani it's okay, maybe not everyone will be accepting but we all have your back!" Ally tells her. They all go into a group hug. "I cannot breathe!!!" Normani exclaims. They all laugh. "Can I show you guys my stuff?" "Yeah, if you really want to!" Dinah says. Normani goes to get a separate bag "here it is!!" Carrying it to the bed. She opens it and there's stuffies, pacis, bottles, sippies, diapers and onsies. Normani was still nervous about the whole thing and was still afraid of a bad reaction. The girls picked up on her body language and comforted her and reassured her she's in a safe place and there would be no judgement. "This my favowite!!" Normani holds up a onesie, the one Ally had found earlier. The girls chuckle and Awww over the girl. "And sometime I wear diapers but only when I reawy wittle! And this my fav bottle!" Holds up a hello kitty bottle. "Do you want something to drink in this?" Ally asks the girl. "yes. Juice pease!" "okay baby girl." Ally gets up to fill up the bottle. Lauren and Dinah look at each other. "You think Ally's gonna become her mommy?" Lauren whispers. Dinah snickers "Probably." Ally returns with the bottle "here you go baby." "Yay tank you!" Normani excitedly grabs it and drinks from her bottle. "What?" Ally looks at the other two smirking. "Nothing." They say at the same time. "Tell me what's going on." "Are you her mommy?" Lauren asks. "What?" "Yeah you're acting like a mommy to her and calling her baby? Ally don't deny it, you're always looking out for Mani." Ally didn't even realize this herself. She was protective over the girls but mostly Normani. She snaps out of her thoughts when the younger girl tugs on her shirt. "Yes Mani?" "potty." "You need to use the bathroom?" The girl shakes her head. "Alz, I think she had a little accident." "Oh!" There was a wet spot on the back of the girl's pants. "Do you want me to help you get changed?" Normani nods. "Okay baby lets go." Ally grabs a diaper and clean clothes. She grabs Normani's hand and leads her to the bathroom. Lauren went ahead and cleaned up the spot on the floor.

"I'm sorry mama." Ally was shocked but was okay with the fact she called her that. It was sweet. "Baby it's okay." Ally helps her get out of her soiled clothes and cleans her up. "You need to wear a diaper okay?" "Okay mama." Ally puts the diaper on her and then her onesie on. Normani runs out of the bathroom happy. Ally chuckles and goes to the laundry room to wash up.

"I all clean nowww!!! Mama changed me!" Dinah and Lauren looked at each other and at the girl. "She did?" "Uh huh!!" "Aw that's great!" Lauren says. "I wanna play hide and seek, will you play with me?" "Of course!" Dinah says. "Lauren can count and we can hide!!" Normani shouts out. The dark skinned girl runs away. "Hey! You're cheating! I haven't started counting yet!" Dinah ends up running away too. "Cheaters!" Lauren closes her eyes and counts out loud from 1-10. "Ready or not here I come!!" She looks around and the girls are no where to be found. Ally walks in "where's Mani?!" "She's hiding, we're playing hide and seek!" "Oh how fun!!" "Let's look for them!" Lauren and Ally scavenge around, no sign of them. A few minutes pass and Lauren finds Dinah hiding under the bed in the guest bedroom. "Too easy." Lauren laughs. "It's hard to hide when you're in a hotel room!" "Now where's Mani??" Lauren shouts out, wanting the girl to hear her. She goes into the bathroom and nothing. They all split up and look for her in each room. Normani is nowhere to be found. "Where could she be?!" Ally asks getting worried." "Relax, it's just a game, she has to be somewhere in this room." "MANI WHERE ARE YOU?" Ally shouts. Lauren too was a bit worried. Where could Mani be? They looked all over in the rooms again until Ally heard sniffles coming from the closet in one of the bedrooms. "Mani??" No answer. "Mani, please come out, the game is over. We were worried where you were!!" "I g-gots an owie." "Can you come out first? And show mama?" Normani opens the door with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong, why are you crying??" "Dinah and Lauren rush in "oh there she is!! Wait why is she crying?" Lauren asks. Dinah being concerned too. "I slammed m-my fi-inger in the d-door!!" Normani holds up her pointer finger that's red and swollen. "Oh my gosh, baby, why'd you wait? You should've told one of us!!" "I was playing hide and seek!" Normani slightly smiles. "You silly girl!" Ally tickles her. "C'mon lets go get an ice pack so it will feel better." Normani makes grabby hands "up! up!" "Mani, I can't carry you!" The girl pouts so Dinah picks her up. "Yay!!" The girl laughs. They all walk to the living room and Dinah sits Normani down on the couch while Ally puts an ice pack on her hand. "IT HURTS MAMA! MAKE IT STOP!!" "I know baby, shhh but this will help with the swelling." "Can I have a band aid pease?" "Of course!" "I got hello kitty ones in my bag!" Dinah goes to look for them and hands one to Ally. Ally puts it on the girl's finger trying to be as gentle as she could. "There you go!" "Kiss it to make it better?" Ally kisses her finger." Lauren and Dinah can't help to coo at the situation. "Thanks mama! I love you!" "I love you too baby girl." The girls spent the rest of the day watching tv until Normani fell asleep. Lauren and Dinah went back to their own hotel rooms. Ally thanked them for helping. She watched the younger girl sleep peacefully in her arms.

Hope you liked it!