Deena

I wake up, my body aching slightly but in a good way. I turn towards Kai, memories of earlier flooding my mind. I watch as his chest rises, a smile playing on my lips. I lightly trace his cheek relishing
in how comfortable I feel.
"Stop staring it's really creepy" he says his voice still filled with sleep, I giggle.
"Sorry I can't help it" I say, rolling my body on top of his, he smiles, his eyes still shut.
"I get it, I'm irresistible" he states, making me laugh, I sit up my legs around his waist.
"You are" I reply, running my finger down his bare chest, stoping at his belly button.
"You better not start something you can't finish" he whispers sexily, sending electricity shooting through me.
"Are you calling me a tease?" I ask, he chuckles.
"Maybe" he says, his eyes finally opening. I stare at him, a small smile on my lips.
"Well then I guess I should go, so I don't tease anymore" I say about to slide off the bed, but he grabs my waist pulling me into him.
"I never said I didn't like it" he says, his eyes bright, I smirk now, ready to play with him.
"Maybe I'm not in the mood anymore" I lie, he grins, making my mouth dry, god he's good.
"I can help with that" he whispers in my ear, his lips trailing down my neck, I groan.
"Now who's the tease" I say breathless, he smiles.
"Guys you've been in the room all day" Kalani says storming into the room, I cover my naked body immediately, she just laughs.
"Out" Kai says holding the sheet to my body, she shrugs.
"Can we please go surfing?" She begs, making me laugh.
"No" Kai says, but surfing actually sounds great.
"No let's go" I say, he slumps back into the bed sighing.
"Okay meet you outside in 15" Kalani says before shutting the door.
"Come on" I say getting out of bed, grabbing my bathing  suit from the ground, he groans loudly making me laugh.
"You really are a tease" he says finally getting out of the bed, I stare at his naked body smiling.
"I'll make it up to you later" I say, he grins
"You better cause Im gonna be insufferable today watching you in that bathing suit, when we could be naked in my room" he says, pulling me into his naked body, I groan now remembering we have to go.
"Well deal with it! Now get dressed before I jump you" I say passing him, his swim trunks.
"But I want you to" he whines, I put my hand on my hip, making him laugh.
"Fine" he says putting his swim trunks on, as I grab my bag from the floor. I meet Kalani by the car, as Kai grabs the surfboards.
"You guys are disgustingly cute" she says wrinkling her nose, I laugh.
"We are aren't we" I say watching Kai's muscles flex as he life the boards into the car.
"Please stop checking my brother out in front of me"
Kalani begs, making us both laugh loudly. We get to the the beach, and I see Luna there, my skins burns.
"Why is she here?" I ask, as Kai passes me my board.
"Sorry forgot to tell you guys a couple of people were joining" Kalani says an apologetic smile on her face.
"Just ignore her" Kai says, kissing my cheek, I smile.
"I just hate her for doing that to you" I say as we walk to the beach, he grins now, making my stomach flutter.
"I know and I love you for it, just forget she's even here" he says, as we place our boards in the sand.
"Oh I will, but it doesn't mean I can't rub her face in what she lost" I say pulling him into a passionate kiss, he moans, and I smile at my effect on him. 
"I'm okay with that" he says once we break apart. I peek at Luna who glares at us, making me smirk.
"Now we can surf" I say, grabbing my board, and running to the water, he follows. The waves are amazing, and I can't help but ogle Kai as he catches almost everyone.
"So you, and Kai have gotten super close" a girl
I don't know says, as she paddles her board next to mine.
"Yeah" I say, suddenly feeling anxious.
"Oh sorry I'm Deena" she says extending her hand, I shake it
"Violet" I respond, she smiles.
"How do you know Kai?" I asks
"Oh I've known Kai since kindergarten, he's a really nice guy" she says, I nod
"Well it's really nice to meet you" I say, my body buzzing with anxiety as she stares at me.
"I'm glad he met you after Luna, she kind of destroyed him for a while" she says, making me blush
"Oh, I'm glad I met him too, he came after a really bad time as well" I say, staring as he paddles toward us.
"Deena hey I haven't seen you in so long, how was Kenya?" He asks as they hug as best they can while still keeping their balance on the board.
"Dude it was amazing, best experiences ever" she says raising her hands, he laughs.
"Deena went to Kenya, she helped underdeveloped villages build homes, and schools" Kai says smiling in her direction. Jealousy sparks inside me, and I don't know why.
"That's amazing" I say, she smile, and I realize how pretty she is.
"Guys we're all heading back, the guys are grabbing some drinks" Kalani yells waving us over, I start paddling back, but Kai, and Deena stay back for a bit. My anxiety roars as I place my board in the sand, watching Deena laugh wildly at something Kai said.
"Hey, you Okay" Kalani asks, my stomach lurches, but I smile and nod.
"Oh don't worry Deenas harmless" she says pulling me towards the drinks.
"Was I That's obvious?" I ask, she laughs.
"Your glaring pretty hard" she says, I groan.
"I don't know why I'm so jealous, it kind of just snuck up on me" I say, as she hands me a beer.
"That's usually how it works" she tells me, as I take a sip of my drink. Finally they paddle back, Kai coming directly to me. He sits down placing his arms around me, I smile up at him.
"Okay so Deena invited us to come to this algae beach it glows at night, what do you think?" He asks, my body seems to heat up at the mention of Deena.
"Sure if you want to" I say, my voice hard, he smiles.
"I'm coming" Kalani says popping down next to me with her refill.
"I assumed" he said, making her laugh. Deena comes now with a drink in her hand.
"Okay, so we'll head out once the sun goes down" she says sitting down next to Kai, I nod, chugging the rest of my drink.
"There's my Favourite girl" I hear a familiar voice, I look up to see Leo.
"Shut it Leo" I say, he chuckles moving between Kalani, and me.
"I haven't seen you guys in so long, you still together?" He asks pointing between us, Kai nods, his knuckles white.
"Well hopefully not for much longer" he says, making me laugh at his stupidity, Kai glares.
"Deena, Jesus how was Kenya" he says noticing her, she grins.
"Nice to see you haven't changed a bit" she says, making Kai laugh, my blood boils.
"Deena I still think you want this" he says pointing towards himself, I snort laugh covering my mouth. 
"I love your laugh?" Deena says
"It's the cutest" Kai says pulling me into him, I smile. Maybe I'm over reacting with my jealousy, she seems really nice. The sun finally sets, as we head towards the car, Deena's talking about her adventure with an elephant.
"Your kidding, you got to ride an elephant!" Kai exclaims, she nods
"That's so cool" he continues, as we all pile into the car.
"Okay it's right there, you can park here" she says after a five minute drive, we all head down the path. I see the light before I see the ocean, it's magnificent.
"Holy shit this is amazing" I say, walking towards the shore line, the water touching my toes.
"I know right I come here all the time" Deena says, I nod still staring at the glowing water. Before I know what's happening someone grabs me, pulling me into the water I squeal.
"What are you doing?" I laugh, as I wrap my legs around Kai.
"I think it's obvious" he says his eyes mischievous, I groan.
"Don't" I say, making him laugh. He ends up throwing me deeper into the water, my scream ringing out. I bob out of the water laughing, while he stand proudly with a smirk on his face.
"I'm getting you back" I say swimming toward him, he laughs.
"You can't lift me" he says as I reach him he picks me up, my arms going around his neck.
"I'm not getting you back by throwing you in the water" I whisper, he smirks
"Then how?" He asks, I kiss him then, pulling his body closer to mine.
"I like this punishment" he says as we break apart.
"Oh do you" I say kissing his neck, he hums.
"Hell yeah" he replies breathless. I hop off him then, walking towards the shore.
"Violet, that's cruel" he says, making me laugh.
"I don't know what your talking about" I yell back from the shore, he chuckles. He ends up chasing me down the beach, grabbing my waist, and pulling me into him. All jealousy, and axiety is gone when he kisses me.