2

Yoongi rushed about his and Jimin's room, searching for his navy blue tie he couldn't seem to find. He was sure that it was in his tie draw, but when he looked in there, it was nowhere to be found.

"Jimin?" He called out, still searching for his tie frantically as he made a mess of their room.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my blue tie?"

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "Which one?"

"The blue one I usually wear!" He snapped, turning to face him.

Jimin jumped at the tone he used, then nodded his head slowly making Yoongi feel instant guilt. He didn't mean to shout at him, he was stressed about not being able to find his tie and the fact that they'd woken up late also effected his mood.

"Hey," He walked up to his boyfriend and pecked his forehead "I'm sorry for shouting at you. I'm just stressed baby."

"I-It's fine. I shouldn't have been so stupid to think you were talking about another blue tie."

Jimin shook his head as he slapped his forehead lightly. Yoongi took ahold of his wrist and pulled it way from his head.

"You did nothing wrong kitten, you hear me?" He asked, before kissing his hand to comfort him.

Jimin nodded and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist as his head rested on his shoulder. Yoongi pulled his closer, if possible, and let his hands rest on Jimin's ass making him gasp.

"Did that suprise you, baby?" Yoongi asked chuckling.

"N-no!" He responded as he buried his face in the crevice of Yoongi's neck to hide the deep red blush on his chubby cheeks.

Yoongi smirked at Jimin's reaction as he squeezed his ass before smacking it lightly making the younger squeal.

"Yoongi!" He exclaimed as he let go of his boyfriend and quickly left their room.

He laughed at Jimin, shaking his head before going to his tie draw and deciding to wear his black tie instead of his favourite navy blue tie.

Jimin re-entered their room, hands behind his back with a cheeky smile on his face. "Dada."

Yoongi turned to face Jimin, who had slipped into little space. He smiled softly at him.

"What's up, kitten?"

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut before removing his hands from behind his back and holding out Yoongi's navy blue tie.

Yesterday when he was throwing a tantrum, he invaded Yoongi's tie draw and hid his favourite tie behind one of the pillows on the couch.

"So Jiminie had daddy's tie the whole time?"

"'M sorry daddy."

Yoongi walked up to the little to retrieve his tie and pecked his plump lips before looking into the mirror to out his tie on before grabbing his matching navy blue blazer.

"How does daddy look, baby?" Yoongi asked, posing like hercules to make Jimin laugh.

"Daddy you look like a Prince! Like- like Prince Charming!" He insisted bouncing excitedly.

"If I'm the Prince," Yoongi held his hands out and pretended to put a tiara on the little's head "Then you're my beautiful Princess."

"Can I be Cinderella? No, no I wanna be Aurora! No I wanna be Snow White!"

"Baby you can be all the Princesses because you're the fairest of them all."

Jimin clapped his hands together with a widespread grin on his face.

"Now lets get going Princess, your carriage awaits." Yoongi said as he bowed to him.

Yoongi took ahold of Jimin's small hand and lead his to the door where he put his shoes on for him and out his own on his feet before leaving their apartment, locking the door behind them.

"Daddy look at me! I can do ballroom dancing and I'm the prettiest!"

Jimin twirled and spun around the hallway, and jumped down the steps all the way down to the lobby.

"That was the most exquisite ballroom dancing I've ever seen, Princess Jiminie."

Jimin giggled at Yoongi's words before grabbing his hand and letting Yoongi lead him to his car. He opened the passenger door for him and bowed making Jimin curtsy then get into the car. Yoongi closed the door then hopped into the drivers seat.

"Where do you wanna go while daddy's goes to work, Jiminie? To Kookie's or Uncle Hobi Hobi?

"Ummm, Uncle Hobi Hobi!"

Yoongi started up the car then made sure Jimin was strapped in then strapped himself in before driving away.

"Daddy." Jimin called out.

"Kitten." The older copied.

"Can I play my pocahontas CD?"

Yoongi smiled small. "Of course baby, you usually don't ask to play it. What's up?"

Jimin reached into the small CD compartment and pulled out the pocahontas soundtrack which he inserted into the stereo.

"Nothin' daddy." He responded, grinning at Yoongi which he saw through the rear mirror.

Yoongi didn't believe him but him nodded and placed his hand on his thick thigh, squeezing gently making Jimin yelp.

Soon enough, Yoongi parked the car outside of Hoseok's house and got out of the car to walk round to the passenger side and opened the door for Jimin. He took ahold of his hand, helping him out.

"Have you got your phone baby?"

"Uh huh!"

"Have you... got your head?"

"Silly daddy! It's here!" He giggled, pointing to his head.

"Have you got your kissies?"

"Wha-"

Before Jimin could finish speaking, Yoongi pressed his lips onto Jimin's and kissed him passionately as he grabbed his waist to pull him closer. He pulled away, opening his eyes.

"There, now you have everything you need."

Jimin slapped his hands onto his face to hid his embarrassment then ran to Hoseok's front door as Yoongi followed behind him. The little knocked on the door and waited for Hoseok to come to the door. This time, Yoongi rung the doorbell and heard a groan making him roll his eyes.

The door opens revealing Hoseok topless, only wearing boxers and his hair a tousled mess.

"What are you doing here? It's like six in the morning." Hoseok asked groggily.

"It's ten dumbass and you're taking Jimin for the day while I go to work." Yoongi informed, a smug smirk on his face.

"I am?"

"You are." (a/n: IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SKYYYYYYYYY)

Yoongi's pecked Jimin's cheek as a goodbye then headed back to his car, getting in before driving off to work.

"Uncle Hobi Hobi!"Jimin shouted making Hoseok squint at how loud he was.

"Baby, not so loud okay?" He spoke, taking ahold of Jimin's hand and leading him into his home closing the front door behind them.

"Hobi Hobi m-mad at Jiminie?" The little spoke, sticking his bottom lip out with glossy eyes.

Hoseok's eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around Jimin, kissing the top of his head lovingly.

"No Jiminie, I'm not mad at you. You're too cute for me to be mad at. I'm sorry if I made you upset. Do you forgive Hobi?"

Hoseok began to do puppy eyes which made Jimin laugh then squish his cheeks together and leave a sloppy kiss on his nose.

"You're forgiven!"