51

Hoseok slowly awoke. His eyes opened half way as he tried to adjust his eyes to the low lighting of the room. He felt arms wrapped around his waist and his legs entangled with those of two other people. He lifted the duvet slightly to see himself only in his boxers. Hoseok blushed before giving a small smile as he turned his head to the left to see Jimin cuddled into his chest. He then turned to his right to see Yoongi spooning him, acting as the big spoon.

Hoseok rested his head in the middle of the two pillows. He begun to think about the events that occurred last night as he was certain Yoongi wasn't there when himself, Jungkook and Jimin were watching Barbie movies. He squinted his eyes, thinking hard about what happened the night before.

Hoseok opened his eyes fully and turned his head in Yoongi's direction. He brought his hand up to Yoongi and ran his fingers through the man's soft, black hair. He sighed as he concluded that Yoongi and Taehyung must've come back sometime during the early hours of the morning.

"Morning Hobs." Yoongi rasped as he tightened his hold around Hoseok's torso.

"Morning..."

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open and he was met by Hoseok's brown hair facing him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Hoseok-ah, look at me."

Hoseok shivered as he could feel Yoongi's hot breath in the back of his neck, making the hairs stand and a tingling sensation penetrate his body. He turned to face Yoongi and was greeted with a kiss to his wet lips. Hoseok quickly pulled away and covered his lips.

"Hyung-"

"Remove your hand from your mouth. I can't understand what you're saying."

Hoseok did as he was told and drew in a deep breath. "Hyung, lets not kiss... we shouldn't do so until all three of us are awake to figure out what we are."

"What we are?" Yoongi questioned for confirmation which Hoseok nodded to. "Hoseok- we're boyfriends. It's simple. There's no need to complicate it by talking about out relationship."

"But... I'm not going to-"

Yoongi groaned lightly. "Fine. We'll wait for the baby to wake up and then we'll talk about."

"Also- hyung, did you take my clothes off?" Hoseok asked as he resumed back to playing with Yoongi's hair.

"Mmhm, there something wrong?"

"No, I was just surprised..."

Yoongi smirked. He knew he could now take the opportunity to use to his advantage. "It's not like its the first time I've taken your clothes off to take you to bed Seok-ah."

"Hyung!" Hoseok called out with widened eyes as he shoved Yoongi, almost pushing him off the bed.

"Did you want to forget we were each other's firsts or is that something we can say proudly?"

By now, Hoseok's face was heating up at such a rapid pace he didn't know his body was able to produce so much heat. He quickly dove underneath the duvet and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, burying his face in the man's bare upper body.

Yoongi chuckled. "Do I have two babies now? Baby Seok and baby Min."

"Stop it. I'm not a fucking baby." Hoseok's spoke, his words muffled by Yoongi's chest.

"Yes you-"

"Morning hyungs!" Jimin exclaimed with a bright smile on his face as he shot up from laying on his side.

Yoongi leaned over and pecked Jimin's wet, plump, pink lips twice which he smiled into.

"Hoseok hyung, can I have a kiss?" Jimin asked as he shook the hidden man.

Upon Jimin's calls, Hoseok pushed himself up and sat with his back against the headboard. He smiled back at Jimin and raised his hand to caress the man's soft cheek. He leaned into his face and placed his lips on Jimin's, his warm cavern pulling at Jimin's bottom lip. Hoseok swiped his tongue over Jimin's and pulled away with a string of saliva connecting their lips.

"Wow." Jimin muttered as he stared into Hoseok's tempting eyes.

"What the fuck happened to not kissing until we discussed our relationship." Yoongi asked with a raised brow.

Hoseok gave a small smile. "Stop being salty Min baby."

Yoongi leaned onto Hoseok and pecked his lips twice as he did to Jimin. Yoongi then wrapped his hand around Hoseok's neck loosely and pecked his sharp jaw.

"Never call me baby again or I'll show you who the baby is out of us."

Jimin huffed. "Exactly- it's me!"

Yoongi looked at Jimin over Hoseok's shoulder and raised a brow. He let go of Hoseok's neck and sighed.

Yoongi swung his legs from the bed and stood up. "Way to kill the mood Min-ah."

Jimin only grinned up at Yoongi and quickly pecked Hoseok's cheek.

"Anyways, breakfast?" Yoongi continued with a warm smile.