39

Hyunwoo
"What?"

Jimin
"Hyunwoo-ah, I know I'm the last person you want to talk to but-"

Hyunwoo
"Nice you know, goodbye."

Jimin
"Wait!"

Hyunwoo
"What is it Jimin hyung? I'm getting tired of you always calling about that stupid brat."

Jimin
"Woo, don't call him that, and it's not about Hyuntae. It's about you. I need to ask you something but I need you to be completely honest with me. Understand?"

Hyunwoo
"O-okay..."

Jimin
"Is your appa hurting you?"

Hyunwoo
"..."

Jimin
"Hyunwoo? Woo-ah?"

Hyunwoo
"Who- who told you that?"

Jimin
"That's not important, all I need you to do now is tell me the truth."

Hyunwoo
"...Y-yes"

Jimin
"Woo, why couldn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me? Do you not trust me anymore? You know all I want is the best for you and Hyuntae."

Hyunwoo
"A-appa said if I told you h-he'd hurt Hyuntae."

Jimin
"Did anything happen last night?"

Hyunwoo
"Appa came home drunk... so he lashed out. He started throwing things around but no one got hurt."

Jimin
"Okay Woo. Thank you for telling me. You're so brave for being able to tell me sweetheart. Has your appa left for work yet?"

Hyunwoo
"No. He starts at ten."

Jimin
"Okay, do you think you and Hyuntae would be able to come to the centre for eleven?"

Hyunwoo
"W-why? Are we gonna be in trouble for not telling anyone?"

Jimin
"No Woo, not at all. We just need to talk. You're not in trouble, none of this is your faults. Okay?"

Hyunwoo
"Okay. Bye hyung. I love you."

Jimin
"Bye bye Woo bear, I love you too."