9

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin called out, before yawning making him cover his mouth with both hands.

"What's up doll?"

"I'm getting tired. Can we go home now?"

Yoongi pressed a kiss to Jimin's left temple before muttering a sure to him. Jimin stood from sitting on Yoongi's lap while Yoongi sat up straight and glared daggers at Taehyung.

"Oh, are you leaving?" Taehyung asked the couple as he tried to hide his smirk.

"Yes." Yoongi replied through his gritted teeth.

"Bye Jimin and Yoongi hyung." Jeongguk spoke as he waved to them before cuddling closer to his boyfriend.

Yoongi eventually stood from the couch, maintaining eye contact with Taehyung as he continued to glare at him until he reached Jimin who was leaning on the front door, shoes on and ready to leave. He slowly shoved his feet into his Adidas sliders making Jimin roll his eyes.

"Come on hyung! You're putting sliders on, not boots!" Jimin complained.

Yoongi scoffed at Jimin's words. "Well they're on my feet now!"

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at the arguing couple before looking at each other and laughing at Jimin and Yoongi's antics.

"Bye Tae and Kook!" Jimin called out as he opened the door.

"Bye Kooks, bye bitch that I no longer see as a friend." Yoongi mumbled.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at Yoongi's words as he turned to face him then hit his stomach with the back of his hand.

"What was that for?!"

"Say goodbye properly!"

Yoongi groaned. He glared at Taehyung who was chuckling at him. "Bye Kooks, bye Taehyung."

"Bye."

The front door closed with a soft slam since Yoongi walked out of the penthouse last.

"Why did Yoongi hyung call you a bitch?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head as he stared at Taehyung.

"Don't worry about it love, he didn't mean it." Taehyung reassured him as he squeezed Jungkook's small waist.

"Okay hyung."

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hands from his waist before he stood up from his lap making the older mentally cursed himself.

He could've brought up the subject while Jungkook was was sitting on his lap, but he bit his tongue to stop himself from saying something he'd regret. To say he was scared to voice his feelings about adoption to Jungkook was an understatement because he was terrified. Terrified that Jungkook would think he doesn't want him anymore or not what to start a family with him.

Taehyung turned to see Jungkook cradling Yeontan and cooing him as he made his way into the kitchen to probably feed Yeontan.

"It's now or never." He uttered to himself as he gathered the courage to stand up and follow his lover into their kitchen.

"Kook." Taehyung called out shakily.

Due to the shakiness of Taehyung's voice, Jungkook quickly put Yeontan down and spun around to face Taehyung. He jogged to his boyfriend before cupping his cheeks, his face painted with worry.

"What's wrong Tae? What happened?" He questioned, eyes scanning the others face.

"Jungkook I'm fine," Taehyung told him as he removed his hands from his face "It's just... We need to talk."