18

Hoseok awoke to the sound of his ringtone, his phone vibrating against the white bedside table. The groaned as he used one hand to rub the sleep from his eyes as he used the other to pick up his phone to answer.

Hoseok
"What?!"

Yoongi
"What the fuck crawled up your ass?"

Hoseok
"Why the fuck are you calling me at seven in the morning? Why are you even up at this time? It's unearthly hours for you!"

Yoongi
"Yeah... well I'm calling because I need your help and I don't know what the fuck to do."

Hoseok
"Why did you suddenly begin whispering like you're some type of nerve agent? Acting like Agent P."

Yoongi
"Hoseok- you know what? It's too early to even go off. Just get your ass to apartment 172."

Hoseok
"Why am I going to the apartment next to your and not your apartment?"

Yoongi
"You'll- you'll see."

Hoseok
"Wow. I'm not even worth a valid explanation from your lordship."

Yoongi
"Like peasants are worthy of my words of wisdom."

Hoseok
"Stop acting like your wrote a whole ass book in the Bible, what is your name; Paul? Shut up."

Yoongi
"Just fucking hurry up. You're wasting time and I need your help urgently. Don't even bother brushing your teeth or getting dressed— just get your ass here."

Hoseok
"Look at this! And now you expect me to turn up like a tramp."

Yoongi
"Wdym like?"

Hoseok
"Who the fuck uses abbreviations in a verbal conversation?"

Yoongi
"I do. Now hurry up."

Hoseok
"I'm hanging up on your lame ass."

Hoseok ended his call with Yoongi and sighed as he threw his duvet off his warmed body. He swung his legs off his bed and shivered when the soles of his feet made contact with the cold flooring.

"Fuck Min Yoongi." He grumbled as he searched this room for his Adidas sliders.

Once found, he slipped them on his feet, picked up his phone and made his way out of his room and down the stairs to start making his way out of his home. Before leaving, he picked up his keys then locked the front door behind himself.

Luckily, he went to bed wearing an oversized t-shirt and sweats otherwise the cold, dewy, morning weather would be nipping at his golden skin.

Hoseok wasted no time in getting into his car and starting it up, eager to see what was so important Yoongi just had to wake him up at seven in the morning.

________

"Yoongi?!" Hoseok called out as he knocked on the door of apartment 172.

Almost immediately, Yoongi opened the door and clamped his hand over Hoseok mouth.

Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed out of confusion as he tried to speak, but his words were muffled my Yoongi's hand.

"When I remove my hand from your mouth, do not shout." Yoongi whispered.

Hoseok rolled his eye but nodded, agreeing to Yoongis terms. The older removed his hand from Hoseok's mouth before taking his hand in his own and pulling him into a room.

The room was baby blue, toys littered the floor and there was a variety of stuffed animals on the bed. Hoseok's eyes widened when he noticed the sleeping figure in the middle of the double bed.

It was a boy, who looked no older than 18.

But why was he surrounded by childish things, he asked himself.

Hoseok looked back at Yoongi who tilted his head to the sleeping boy.

"I heard screaming last night so I came here to find the door open then saw him in the bed crying, seeming to be suffering from a night terror. I comforted him and ended up cuddling each other to sleep. I called you as soon as I woke up, Hobs." Yoongi explained as the two friends advanced towards the sleeping boy.

As Hoseok moved closer to the boy, he begun to observe, admire and obsess over his innocent, small, fragile looking appearance. He appealed to him.

And it was in that moment that Hoseok experienced an epiphany— he just had to have the cute sleeping boy who lived in apartment 172.