21

"Hoseokie-ssi~"

"Hey Vernon, what's up baby?"

"I- I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house now that your work hours are over. I understand if you're too tired hyung... I just wanted to cook for you. I can do that anytime I guess..."

"Vernon-ah, it's a nice idea but I'm spending my evening with Yoongi and Jimin."

"O-oh..."

"I don't want to turn you down, lovely. I know you are already half way through cooking, are you not?"

"I-I am... How did you know hyung?"

"I know you well Vernon. You are keen to get things done with, that's why you are such a good worker."

"Oh, I guess so. But hyung, Yoongi and Jimin can come if they want. I always cook too much food anyways."

"Then it's settled, and Vernon?"

"Yes Hoseokie hyung?"

"Please don't be too worried. I promise my eyes will only be on you tonight. View it as a double date, love."

"Okay hyung. I'll see you later."

"See you in a minute, baby."

Hoseok hung up with a small smile on his face. He shoved his phone back into his pocket and quickly made his way into Jimin's office.

Earlier, Yoongi had called him asking if he could collect Jimin from work since he was caught up with paperwork he had yet to finish which would take at least another half hour to an hour to complete. As the good friend he was, he agreed to since he had just finished work himself.

Alongside hosting many workshops all over South Korea and the world, he taught dance at Hanyang University. He'd been teaching there since he was twenty-two, starting of as a temporary teacher as he was filling in for the previous teacher who was on maternity leave. Following her absence, he had gotten to know his students well and formed close bonds with them. After the previous teacher had given birth she had made the rash decision to quit her job to be a stay at home mother, so the school employed him permanently which his students were ecstatic to hear.

He was happy to be teaching at one of the top university's in Seoul but was saddened that he couldn't always be there for his students which resulted in them having two dance teachers. Their other teacher was Lalisa Manoban, who was originally from Thailand but came to South Korea because of he job. He had found that they got on well and therefore were good friends outside of their work.

His workshops usually happened during the school term, taking him away from his students for days at a time. Fortunately, he was able to balance out his time and only host workshops during seasonal holiday's.

"Jimin?" Hoseok called out as he knocked on Jimin's office door.

He heard a faint come in so he pushed the handle down and pushed the door open to see Jimin sitting in his swivel chair with Hyuntae sleeping on his chest.

"Gosh— Jimin, it's seven. What's Hyuntae doing with you?" Hoseok asked, eyebrows furrowed as he strolled up to the pair.

"I couldn't tell him to go home hyung. Hyuntae, he- he was too scared to go home. He was sobbing and he wouldn't stop, I-I was so scared. I couldn't turn him away when he needed me. Hyung, I couldn't."