59

"Hyunwoo you cheated!" Taehyung shouted as he stood from the couch and pointed at the boy accusingly.

Hyunwoo scoffed. "Don't hate the player hate the game and from this, I know that you're a game because you got played by an eleven year old."

Taehyung huffed and threw the controller on the couch then turned to the side with his hands rested on his hips.

"Taehyungie babe, are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he strolled up to his fiancé and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, oh yeah, I'm fine. But I don't know about Hyunwoo."

Taehyung turned and placed his hand on Jungkook's waist and gave him a peck on his soft cheek. He then let go of him then moved onto Hyunwoo.

"You may be able to win at Mario cart, but can you win a tickle war?"

"What is-"

Hyunwoo was unable to finish his sentence as Taehyung had already went in and begun to tickle the boy. Hyunwoo kicked his legs about as he squealed and tried to pry Taehyung's hands away but could only laugh and leave him unable to get away from Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled. "Ha! I won! You're a loser Woo-ah!" Taehyung stopped tickling Hyunwoo and stood from the couch. "So— how does it feel to be a sore loser?"

Hyunwoo collected himself as his hand was on his chest as he tried to catch his breath. He looked up at Taehyung through his half lidded eyes and smirked.

"Not sure, I'm only a winner, but you would know about being a fat loser, wouldn't you hyung?" He breathed out.

Taehyung tilted his head and raised a brow and as he was about to say something, Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's firm chest.

"Okay, that's enough smack talk to last us a year." Jungkook cut in looking between Hyunwoo and Taehyung.

"Besides, Tae baby we have to feed the kids now. I'm sure they're hungry after... well whatever that was."

"Okay- okay. Where's Hyuntae and Riyah?"

"Our room, they're both sleeping but I'll wake them up so they'll be able to sleep properly at night." Jungkook explained with a small smile casted upon his lips.

Taehyung snaked his arm around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer to peck his lips multiple times. Jungkook smiled into their kiss and gave a small chuckle as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung smiled at Jungkook and pecked his lips once again.

"You feeling okay Kook? You wanna regress?" Taehyung asked cautiously, moving his hands to Jungkook's hips and squeezing lightly.

Jungkook moved his hands up to Taehyung's neck and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Baby no, I'm okay. I haven't felt little at all. In fact I finally feel all clued up— like a real adult. I feel like I can take on responsibility and find ways to deal with it other than little space. I feel great Taehyungie." He whispered before cheekily nipping at Taehyung's earlobe.

"How did you forget that I was here?!" Hyunwoo exclaimed as he stood with a disgusted look on his face.

Jungkook took his head off of Taehyung's shoulder and turned to face Hyunwoo who was particularly red in the face. Taehyung laughed at Hyunwoo's expense as he released Jungkook from his hold.

"Turns out the winner is the real loser, huh?"

Hyunwoo scowled at Taehyung. "Shut up you crazy man. Speak to me when you win something worth upholding." He mumbled.