54

Jimin left the apartment frantically. He had scurried away from the building, marching down the hallways and outside.

He knew not of where he was going, all that he knew was he wanted to get away from his boyfriend's. Even the thought of Yoongi cheating on him made his insides churn and twist— his intestines tying together in a complex knot of that would be arduous to undo. All he could do was swallow thickly and blink rapidly as he drove through the slightly congested streets of Seoul.

Jimin begun to dissect all the possible reasons as to why Yoongi and Hoseok would hurt him in the way he did but no matter how he would go about thinking of the situation, his his mind would always end up back at square one; they wouldn't do that to him. For the lengthy time Jimin had known the two he understood that they were genuine, kind, loving souls whose intentions of everything were only for the best possible outcome and baring this in mind, them hurting him in such a way didn't even seem plausible.

To be unambiguous, Jimin had no evidence to go by to prove Yoongi had cheated, and he knew it. But his seductive words had cut him deep, leaving a dark, prominent scar as a result. He couldn't stop the heat from rising within him. Jealousy, hatred, anger and sadness; all coming hand in hand with each other as Jimin gripped his steering wheel with every sharp turn he made, his jaw happened to be so clenched hard it wounded him.

Somewhere, somehow along the lines, Jimin found himself in front of Taehyung and Jungkook's apartment. He drew i'm a sharp shaky breath as he raised his hand to knock on the door. He stepped back once he knocked and clasped his hands together, his manicured nails digged into the back of his hand creating deep, red mark that would later scab from the pressure inflicted on his soft, white skin.

"Uhhh, hi? Why are you here?" Taehyung asked as he gave Jimin a short lived look of suprise before showing a tight-lipped smile.

"I- I don't know..." Jimin replied, his tone scarily deadpan.

Taehyung was quite evidently taken aback by Jimin's tone behaviour. Without giving it a second thought he stepped aside to allow Jimin entry into their apartment.

"Jungkook! Jimin's here!"

Jimin could only pace around the living room. He didn't want to sit down. It would only allow this irrational, hurtful thoughts to resurge and occupy his mind—corrupting, falsifying his thoughts and ideas on his current predicament. So he now found himself marching, one goal in mind, acting upon order as a soldier would, to destruct and destroy the deep pessimism he felt over the detailed theories he had come up with that never seemed to have a liable inducement to substantiate the notion.

In that moment, Jungkook came running down the stairs, pins pierced through the material he wore and measuring tape draped around his neck, hanging with pride, like a diamond necklace.

"Jimin-ssi." He called out which acted as a barrier to halt Jimin's strenuous marching.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook who was stood still on the middle of the staircase.

"Jungkook... please... tell me what to do." He pleaded with a cracking, quiet voice.

The man on the stairs had just about heard what Jimin had said, but when it finally registered in his mind, it didn't matter that he was doing fittings for his wedding suit because he needed to be of better help and guidance to his best friend. In that moment, all responsibility and excite for his wedding had been pushed aside, just for a second, so he could help Jimin.

He came down the stairs with heavy footsteps and strides up to Jimin. He wrapped his arms around the shorter man, engulfing him a warm hug. He rubbed his back a few times before giving him numerous pats to his back. Jungkook pulled away from the hug, his hands now resting on his best friend's waist.

"I think Yoongi may have cheated on me with Hoseok." Jimin blurted.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed. "What makes you so sure?"

"He- he said so. Well- practically said so. Fuck, I don't know what to think Jungkook. We're all boyfriends now but even so, cheating is cheating and I can't turn a blind eye to it."

Jungkook could only analyze Jimin's behaviour to suss what it really was he felt. He knew for a fact that the man wouldn't disclose anymore emotional information than he already had and therefore would allow himself to suffer alone with his multitudes of irrational thoughts. To him, it seemed as if Jimin may have misunderstood whatever lead him to this conclusion judging by what he had seen from the beginning of their three year relationship.

"Okay, lets sit down and talk." The younger man suggested.

"No. I- I don't want to sit down."

"Then we'll stand." Jungkook shot him a small smile. "Lets go to the kitchen. You could definitely use a cup of chai tea."

"I don't need a fucking cup of chai tea, Jungkook. What I need is answers." Jimin sneered as he shook his way out of Jungkook's hold.

"Okay hyung, okay. Just- please. Have some tea? I want to be able to spill the tea on Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Hurry up and make it then!"

Jungkook grinned as he scurried away into the kitchen to make tea for himself and Jimin. Jimin followed closely behind him. When they were in the kitchen Jimin out stretched his arms on the island and let out a deep sigh.

"I don't want to believe it Jungkook-ah... I really don't." He muttered.

"Jimin hyung, I think you're jumping to conclusions. Even when we were younger and in the orphanage- you would always assume everyone had ulterior motives so you wouldn't allow yourself to trust them to easily. You didn't let them explain— you're like a train. You go full steam ahead and only stop when you're practically forced to. I'm going to continue to be that stopping force hyung. I would give you Bomi in a time like this, but we've matured so now our Bomi is talking it through."

Jimin pouted deeply. "I miss Bomi."

Jungkook gave a sad sigh. "Me too.

Bomi was the orphanage's pet dog. She was a petite, white Bichon Frise who every child loved to play with. For Jimin and Jungkook she was their consolation and warmth. Whenever they happened to be going through a rough time, the two would sit in their shared room on the floor with Bomu in between them as they petted her softly and spoke of sweet nothings that calmed them down no matter the situation.

"Thank you Jungkook. You've always been there for me, ever since I was seven and I'm so grateful I have someone like you in my life. You're more than a friend could ever be, you- you're my brother." Jimin told him, eyes clouding with tears as he gave a smile to Jungkook as he placed his hand ion top of his.

"Hyung, I love you. I'll always be there for you just like you have for me." He spoke as tears welled up in his eyes.

"I've never needed your help so much Jungkook. Please. Tell me what to do."

Jimin looked up at Jungkook as his first tear fell. He didn't want to lose Yoongi and Hoseok, not when they had just got a taste of how it felt to be each other's. He knew that he'd been living far too long to be able to experience such bliss and and pure happiness (which Yoongi and Hoseok both brought to him).

"You want my advice?" Jungkook asked.

He let go of Jimin's hand and went into a high cupboard to grab two tea bags of chai tea. He picked up two mugs and rested them on the island before putting the tea bags into the cups and adding two teaspoons of sugar into each mug then poured in the hot water.

"Yes. Of course."

Jungkook pushed Jimin's cup of tea towards him. Jimin's eyebrows raised in anticipation for what Jungkook would say next.

"Sit down, enjoy this cup of tea with me while we have a nice chat then go to Hoseok and Yoongi and talk it out with them over hot chocolate." Jungkook uttered as if the solution was obvious.

"It's- it's really that simple?"

Jungkook shot him a small smile. "It can be however you want it to be Jimin hyung."