58

"Taehyung, Jungkook. We really can't thank you enough for taking the kids off our hands." Seokjin spoke, a small awkward smile upon his face.

"Hyungs stop. Its no worry and besides, I need something to keep me amused when Taehyung is barely home."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'm not gone that much Kook, don't exaggerate it."

His felt out of his skin. Like a stranger in his own body, and it was purely because he felt as if himself and Namjoon were lying to two of their oldest friends. A couple of years ago, if Seokjin and Namjoon were going through a rough patch he would've gone to his friends immediately and discussed the matter with them. But it was different now. Their situations were different.

They were a little bit older, children were involved and he knew if Jimin detected one sign of abnormalities with Hyuntae and Hyunwoo's home, he would be forced to have them rehoused then social services would come knocking at their door questioning if they were fit to look after their little girl.

"Thank you again guys, we'll get going now." Namjoon voiced before looking past Jungkook and Taehyung. "Bye darling boys and goodbye my darling little girl."

"Bye bye Appa Joonie! Bye bye Appa Jinnie!" Hyuntae exclaimed as he waved at the two with both hands.

"Bye hyungs!"

Riyah only gurgled at the sight of her parents and gave a big, cheesy grin as she dribbled onto her petite white dress.

"Bye kids, we'll see you later. Be good for Taehyung and Jungkook will you? Hyunwoo, please don't sass them and Hyuntae, try not to break anything. You have the antics of your Appa Joonie. Also boys, make sure that Riyah eats and sleeps at her usual times. You know what to do if she's being cranky. Also, Jungkook, for the love of God just please behave and Taehyung just make sure that the kids stay safe. I don't them in the kitchen, especially Hyuntae, Riyah probably wouldn't walk herself into the kitchen but it's a possibility. Hyunwoo is only allowed to be in the kitchen of supervised by you and to add to that, make sure the kids aren't alone with Jungkook anywhere outside of the living room, bathroom or bedroom. Also don't forget that Riyah's food-"

"Shouldn't be too hot or too cold. Just make sure it's warm and taste it every once in a while before she does to make sure it. She needs to be wearing her bib and when she turns her head away from the spoon, make airplanes. Yes hyung, I know what should be done. And why can't the kids be alone with me? I'm just as responsible as Taehyung." Jungkook mentioned with a raised brow.

Seokjin gave a nervous laugh. "I- I don't know. I'm just worried, stressed even you could say. Speaking of stress, I need to go and do... things. Bye!"

With that being said, Seokjin took Namjoon by his hand and dragged him away from their apartment. Jungkook watched in amusement as his hyungs sped down the hallway, Seokjin quickly releasing his hand from Namjoon's.

Jungkook was surprised by this but thought nothing less of the action so he resumed to closing the front door and turning to be met with Hyuntae standing in front of him.

"Woo woo said you're Jiminie's bestest friend in the whole wide world. Are you? Are you really?"

Jungkook gave the little boy a warm smile before bending over to lift him up, sitting him on his hip as he supported his lightness with an arm.

"Uh huh! Jimin and I have been the bestest friends in whole wide world ever since he was your age." He informed, lightly tapping Hyuntae's small nose.

"You've been friends for centuries!"

"Uh huh, and guess what? We met in an orphanage and Minnie hyung wasn't very nice at all." Jungkook informed as he pouted playfully which made Hyuntae put his hands on his face to pull on his cheeks so he could make him smile.

"Minnie hyung told me. S-said that he had an Appa like ours but his Eomma was a meanie butthead too. Minnie said you were the bestest bestest thing that ever happened to him!"

Jungkook gave an endearing smile. "He was the bestest bestest thing that ever happened to me too."

"Jungkook hyung? Can I have a drink please? Also Riy threw up on herself." Hyunwoo told him with a sheepish smile.

"Oh- uh okay. I know Seokjin said you can't go into the kitchen unsupervised but you're like thirteen, probably pushing fourteen-"

"I'm eleven."

"Oh. Well you're mature and I'm trusting you to go into the kitchen and be safe. Okay?"

Hyunwoo only nodded at him before walking away into the kitchen.

"Baby? What's up?" Taehyung questioned as he made his way down the stairs to see Jungkook's eyes darting from the kitchen to where Riyah was sat on the floor.

"Uh, nothing. Nothing, just Riyah threw up and Hyunwoo gone into the kitchen but it's okay! I let him. C-could you take Hyuntae please so I can clean up Riyah?"

Taehyung raised a brow but complied regardless. He took long strides up to Jungkook and stretched his arms out to take Hyuntae from him.

"Hey Tae-ah. Do you like Mario cart?"

Hyuntae's eyes lit up as Taehyung managed to perk his interest. "Uh huh! I'm the bestest! I always beat Minnie hyung! Always always always and I'll beat you too!"

"Oh is that so? I guess we'll just have to find out!" Taehyung exclaimed as he tickled underneath the young boy's chin making him erupt into a fit a small giggles.

Taehyung leaned over to Jungkook and gave him a light peck on his lips.

"You're okay darling, you're okay. If you wanna slip just tell me and I'll be there for you. Okay? You're strong baby. You're my strong baby."

Jungkook nodded and gave Taehyung a small smile before he bent down to lift up Riyah, holding her chest away from his clothes so her spit up wouldn't get on him.

"Thank you." Jungkook mouthed before pecking Taehyung's lips and then going in for another one with a wide smile playing on his lips.

"Jungkookie hyung! You're gonna have many babies now!"

Jungkook eyes widened at Hyuntae's words as he looked at the little boy who was grinning from ear to ear a he clapped his hands.

"Tae-ah? What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked as he chuckled.

"Minnie told me that if two people love each other so so much and they give kissies then they're gonna have babie! And if they kiss a lot they'll have many babies!"

Taehyung and Jungkook could only stare at each other, both unsure of how to respond to what Hyuntae had just told them.

"Hyuntae." Taehyung and Jungkook turned face Hyunwoo was holding as glass filled with orange juice. "That's not how baby making works. A man has to put his-"

"Okay thank you Hyunwoo for that biology lesson but I think Hyuntae is way too young for that. Maybe wait like.... six more years?"

Hyunwoo gave them a cheeky grin before he took a sip of his drink.

"Anyways." Hyunwoo continued. "I heard Mario cart and I want in!"