26

Whilst Seokjin was cradling his sleeping daughter he received a call from Hoseok. Due to Jimin's unusual behaviour, he had been expecting a call from either Hoseok or Yoongi and answered his phone as quick as he could without disturbing Riyah's sleep.

Hoseok
"Hi Seokjin hyung."

Seokjin
"Hey, I assume you're calling about Jimin-ah?"

Hoseok
"Yeah, how did you know?"

Seokjin
"I'm with him. When I came he looked like he'd been crying all night. He cried more when Riyah started crying in his arms. I've made him breakfast and right now, he's getting ready."

Hoseok
"Thank you for being with him hyung. I can't leave and go to him because I've got Yoongi with me and he's just as distraught as Min."

Seokjin
"Don't worry, it's fine."

Hoseok
"If you're not busy, do you think you could drop Jimin to mine?"

Seokjin
"I'm not busy at the moment, I've got work in about an hour and on the way I'm dropping Riyah to her babysitter... Yeah I can. What time?"

Hoseok
"The sooner the better."

Seokjin
"Alright, we should be there in the next ten to fifteen minutes then."

Hoseok
"Thank you hyung, I owe you big time for this."

Seokjin
"Don't worry about it Seok, it's fine."

Hoseok
"And I've been meaning to ask... Why are you whispering?"

Seokjin
"Riyah's sleeping in my arms so- never mind she just woke up."

Hoseok
"She's precious, I have to drop by and see you all. It's been too long."

Seokjin
"Sure, whenever just hit me up beforehand."

Hoseok
"Will do. See you soon hyung."

Seokjin
"Bye Hoseok."

Seokjin hung up then threw his phone on the couch as he redirected all his attention to his daughter who had awoken.

"Hello baby girl~" He sung to her.

He picked Riyah up by her armpits and stood the little girl on his lap. Riyah giggled as she reached out for her father.

Seokjin let out a fake gasp before smiling. "Where did Riyah go? Where my little girl go~?

"S-Seokjinie hyung?"

Seokjin stood and held Riyah on his hip, an arm supporting her back to assure security. He turned to face Jimin who had just reached the bottom of the stairs.

Jimin was dressed in an oversized cream sweater which he tucked the front into his black slacks that he styled with a belt. On his feet, he wore the Christian Louboutin loafers Yoongi had brought him last Christmas.

"Are you feeling little Jimin?" Seokjin asked as he bounced Riyah on his hip.

A light pink dusted over Jimin's chubby cheeks as he shook his head.

"I- I heard you on the phone to Hobi... S-so I'm ready." He explained as he fiddled with his silver ring.

Seokjin sucked on his bottom lip as he nodded. He released his lip and gave Jimin a small, warm smile.

"Yeah, sure. Lets get going."

________

"Wait- c-can we turn back? I... I forgot my phone?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes at Jimin's behaviour. For the past ten minutes he'd been trying to make up excuses he seemed plausible to get out of having to see Yoongi and Hoseok once Seokjin explained that Yoongi was with him.

He knew Jimin was scared but he also knew that the two men loved him dearly and whatever it was that happened between the three, it would be fixed because nothing could hurt their strong bond.

"Nice try Jimin, but we're here now so you're getting out of my car and knocking on that door."

Jimin pouted as he gripped Seokjin's arm and shook it.

"Hyung~" He whined brattily.

"No Jimin, get out of the car. You have to face up to this because if you don't, it won't go away and you know it." Seokjin spoke sternly.

Jimin hung his head and shrugged. "'M scared. What if they h-hate me?"

"Jimin..." Seokjin spoke as he held his hand. "They will never hate you, Yoongi and Hoseok love you too much. Even if they tried their hardest too they'd always end up loving you in the end."

"Really?"

Seokjin gave Jimin a small smile. "Really really. So get out of my car before I'm late to work."

The younger opened the car door and slid out of Seokjin's car. He shut the door then stepped back as Seokjin reversed. Jimin waved at his car as he drove away.

Jimin turned as he bit down on his bottom lip as he strolled up to Hoseok's house. He pressed the doorbell then stepped away from the gate. He waited for a few seconds before Hoseok came to the gate and opened it.

"Hey." He greeted.

"H-Hi."