73

As anticipated, the journey to Busan had been long but the boys managed to make the best of their time. Jungkook and Seokjin took turns driving so when the other wasn't, they'd be sitting with Jimin, holding him in their tight embrace and consoling him about all the worries that sprung to mind when he thought of meeting his biological parents again. In fact, when it was Seokjin's turn to sit with Jimin, he encouraged him to contact Yoongi and Hoseok. He knew that they were who Jimin needed the most and as of now, their squabble was quite miniscule in the grand scheme of things.

With a little push from Seokjin, Jimin took his phone out and drew in a deep breath. He opened his phone and went to his contacts to call Hoseok, however his finger hovered over his contact as he struggled to find the confidence to confront their issues head on.

"Hey guys, do you wanna make a quick stop for food?" Jungkook asked as he briefly looked up at the rear-view mirror to catch a sighting of Jimin and Seokjin.

Seokjin nodded. "Yeah sure, turn just here Kook. We'll go and get food and hopefully give Min some privacy."

Jungkook followed Seokjin's words and took the turning off the motorway where a small traditional Korean restaurant was located. He parked the car skillfully and turned the engine off hastily. Seokjin gave Jimin a quick kiss to the head then hopped out of the car with Jungkook. The two walked up to the front of the restaurant before Jungkook stoped Seokjin and looked at him with darting eyes.

"Do you think we made the right decision leaving him alone?" Jungkook rushed out as he shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"Yeah baby," Seokjin pulled Jungkook in for a warm hug. "We need to give Min some independence and stop treating him as if he's the most fragile thing. You know how sufficating that is. Besides, now it's just me and you, we can talk for real."

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and gave a small nod with his head slightly bowed. Seokjin took Jungkook's wrist and lead him into the restaurant. Meanwhile, Jimin had forced himself to press Hoseok's contact and patiently listened to the very fee rings of his phone. He was sure his blood pressure exceeded 140 by how fast and hard his heart beated against his ribcage.

Hoseok
"Min-ah..."

Jimin
"Hi."

Yoongi
"Babe, who's on call?"

Hoseok
"Min."

Yoongi
"Hey baby, are you good? Have you reached Busan yet?"

Jimin
"Yeah. We're in Busan already. I just- I wanted to talk to you. Both."

Hoseok
"Jimin, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I hurt you in the way I did. I need you to know that it was not intentional nor malicious. I was facing so many emotions at once and I took it out in you like a fucking idiot. Baby I'm so sorry I was like them."

Jimin
"Are you crying?"

Hoseok
"Yeah. I couldn't help it. Sorry Min."

Yoongi
"Hey baby, what I said before you left — I didn't mean it. We will always be there for you, through thick and thin. I was just mad at myself for not being good enough to you for you tell me about going to Busan. I was mad about our argument and how we both acted as catalysts for it. I do want you to understand me more though, I made valid points and so did you. We can discuss that when you get back, but just know that I'm so sorry for how I conveyed that."

Hoseok
"He took his meds already. After we talked, he decided to on his own terms."

Jimin
"It's not your fault. I started it. I started all of this and deserve all the repercussions that come my way. I'm sorry for not understanding either of you and being so self-orientated. I should've been better and I will be. I was so caught up in myself I haven't been considering anything about you guys. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Hoseok
"It's okay, I forgive you. At least we both know where we went wrong so we can easily rectify it."

Yoongi
"No matter what happens, I'll always forgive you Min. It's us three against the world."

Jimin
"I'm glad. I was actually really scared to make this call. Seokjin hyung even had to encourage me to. I wanted to but I was too scared about how you guys would be feeling towards me."

Hoseok
"Hey stop that shit. Our feelings for you will never change. We will always love you."

Jimin
"I know. I will always love you guys too. So stop crying Hobi! It doesn't suit you."

Hoseok
"Okay okay! For you, I'll try my hardest."

Yoongi
"Hey Min, are you alone?"

Jimin
"Yeah, Seokjin and Jungkook went into a restaurant. We took a stop off the motorway to eat. It's good because I've really been craving Korean food lately! I'm so tired of-"

Yoongi
"When you get back do you wanna have a threesome?"

Hoseok
"Gi! You can't ask that right now!"

Jimin
"Hy-hyung- I want to..."

Yoongi
"There's my precious boy. Oh and Hoseok and I had sex last night. Mind blowing sex."

Hoseok
"Shut up Yoongi hyung! I can't tell if this is the medicene or the sleep deprivation speaking!"

Yoongi
"No, it's the same me talking who you asked to be deep in your guts sweetheart."

Hoseok
"Oh my- I can't take this anymore Min. Bye baby. Make sure you call tomorrow."

Yoongi
"When you get back, I'll be deep in your guts too baby."

Jimin
"O-okay. Bye hyungs!"

Jimin hung up with blushing cheeks and a small, shy smile on his face. He kicked his legs about it utter excitement and cheer. He was glad his boyfriends weren't as malicious as he believed they would be when they finally talked. It was almost as if they hadn't fought in he first place, and even though the whole reason why Jimin wanted to meet his biological parents again was due to their argument, he still wanted to embark on this journey. It was more than just fixing his relationship — it was about bettering himself as a person. To be better than his biological parents will ever be.

Jimin leaned over to grab the keys and hopped out of the car, locking it behind himself. He walked up to the restaurant and made his way in, bowing at the ahjumma who greeted him. He made his way over to Seokjin and Jungkook to find them both in tears.

"What happened?" He asked as he looked between them.

Seokjin took Jungkook's hands and sniffled with a smile. "We're okay, Jimin. We're better than ever."

Jungkook returned Seokjin's smile. He drew in a deep breath then exhaled as he released Seokjin's hands. He brought his hands to his face and wiped the tears from him face and clapped his hands together.

"Let's eat! I'm so hungry my stomach is eating itself!"