48

Jimin ran down the stairs from the couple's bedroom and slowed down once his feet hit the floor, knowing that Yoongi would tell him off for running inside their home.

"Daddy! When can I have my ice cream?" He called out with a pout on his face.

Yoongi looked up from the couch to look at Jimin who was now climbing over the couch. The older rolled his eyes at Jimin's eagerness as he now resorted to sitting in front of Yoongi, cross legged as he waited for a response.

"Baby, you still have tear tracks on your face. Didn't I tell you to wash your face?" He finally replied, leaning forward to run him thumb over Jimin's cheek.

"But... but I want daddy to do it. I can't do it."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the boy. "You can't or you don't want to?"

"I can't!"

"You're such a brat, Park Jimin." Yoongi mumbled as he stood from the couch and pulled Jimin up from the floor.

Jimin giggled as he interlocked his fingers with Yoongi's and led the way to their downstairs bathroom, skipping. He pulled the door opened and switched the light on then sat on the toilet seat with his eyes closed, waiting for Yoongi to wipe his face clean.

"Tell me again why you just can't do this yourself." Yoongi asked as he picked up a clean face cloth and ran it under the hot water tap. "I'd love to know."

"Cause 'm too young daddy."

Yoongi rung the face cloth out then begun to wipe at Jimin's face to rid his skin of his dried tears.

"Ow! Daddy- that hurts!" Jimin whined as he opened one eye and frowned.

"Would you like to do this yourself Jimin? If you did so when I first told you to your tears wouldn't be dry." Yoongi scolded as he finished up wiping Jimin's whole face.

"But- but I'm too young-"

Yoongi sighed. "Jimin you're seven years old. You're not too young, darling."

Jimin jaw dropped as he covered his mouth with his hands. "How did you know?! Who told you?!"

"I know you love, and I also know when you make excuses because you just want attention." He voiced, staring down at Jimin.

"No I'm not! I don't need your attention! I'm- I'm a big boy!" He furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

"And now you're throwing a brat tantrum. I was just about to dish up your ice cream and-"

"No, wait daddy I'm sorry! I love you!" The younger shouted as he jumped up from the toilet seat and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist.

"Calm down Jimin, the bathrooms only so big. I was just teasing. You did so well today and I'm very proud of you, ice cream's the least you deserve."

"Thank you daddy." Jimin muttered into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi patted Jimin's upper back as his other arm was wrapped around the small boy's waist. He wanted to stay lie this for a while since he and Jimin hadn't really spent much time together because of Hyunwoo and Hyuntae's situation. He knew they needed to be prioritised at the time so he didn't bring it up.

He loved to be with Jimin. He loved to hold him and be able to leave soft pecks all over his face to make him laugh. He was willing too give it up for the time Jimin being but as soon as he got his boyfriend back in his arms, he promised himself he wouldn't let him go.

"Can I have my ice cream now?" Jimin spoke up as he stared up at Yoongi.

"Tsk, you always ruin the mood Jimin-ah."