56

"Namjoon! Don't you dare walk away from me!" Seokjin whisper shouted as he followed his husband out of the living room and to the kitchen.

"Why not? All you want to do is fucking shout at me." He mumbled.

"Oh," Seokjin stifled a laugh as he smiled. "So it's me? I'm the villain. Ah, here we go again making me the bad guy when you're always the one who riles me up!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes as he pushed himself against the breakfast bar and ran a hand down his face.

"Seokjin. Shut the fuck up. You'll wake the kids up."

"There you go again! Making me the bad guy. Why don't I just carry on so you can get whatever kick it is you feel when you twist every single situation and put it on me!" He shouted, louder than he had before.

Namjoon walked up to him and tried to rest his hands on his shoulders but Seokjin threw them off of him and pushed Namjoon away, making the man stumble into the counter.

"Don't. Don't you dare touch me." He grimaced as his lip begun to tremble.

Namjoon looked up and glared at his husband. "I'm- I'm not trying to make you seem like the bad guy Seokjin. Why so I need to try when you're already so experienced in doing that yourself?"

Seokjin's breath hitched as he stared at Namjoon. He frantically reached out to grab onto the breakfast bar and rest his hands on it as he bowed his head with his eyes squeezed shut.

Throughout the time he and Namjoon had been arguing, he hadn't said anything that really tore into Seokjin to make him see and feel the reality of their situation. And now that he had, he wished he hadn't provoked him. He still felt entitled to voice his feelings and deep thoughts but it was Namjoon's harsh words that pulled him from the fantasy life he wanted to live, that he was trying so hard to live in, and see the world for what it really was.

Their relationship had been in a bad place for more than a while and they kept trying to stay together for their little girl and for themselves because they'd never managed to stop loving each other, they just lost the perfect balance of emotions that they once had. Now it was a seesaw; a broken one at that. They were lifted and happy abnormally quickly, and just as fast, they were brought back down to affliction and disparity.

"I- I..."

Seokjin suddenly found himself lost for words. He wouldn't find what he wanted to say because his mind was blank from his sudden epiphany. The truth about himself and Namjoon. Although they loved each other, they were toxic, and the more time they spent together the bigger the explosion and exposure to the negative radiation they would be.

"I hate us, I really fucking hate us." Namjoon spoke up.

"When?"

"When what?"

Seokjin sighed. "When-" He bit his lip. "When did you start to hate us?!"

"I don't know. When we started to get so fucked up. You know when Riyah was about seven months old and we went to Japan? To Arashiyama?"

Seokjin forced himself to look up and face Namjoon. "Y-yeah. How could I forget. She- she loved it...".

"That's when. We got to the hotel room and we tried to get into the room but we didn't have the key card because we left it in the room. So we argued- and thank god my little angel was asleep. She would've been so upset. To- to see her parents arguing at going at each other's throats like animals." Namjoon finalised as he stood up straight before strolled to a stool at the breakfast and sat on it.

"We had to go to the reception and get them to open our room. When we got in we put Riyah down and argued more... but we-"

Namjoon let out a humourless chuckle. "We fucked it out. Angry sex and all. You said you hated me and I told you I hated you more. That night was the first we fell asleep without holding each other. And when you woke up, you wrapped your arms around my waist and pecked my cheek until I awoke. I faced you and you kissed me. You said-"