20

"Five, six... Five, six, seven, eight!"

Hoseok stood at the front of his class, observing the youngest children he taught, dance the choreography he had taught them a few weeks ago.

A grin spread across his face as he saw that most of them had understood the choreography and that it wasn't to complex or too simple for them. One thing he'd picked up from teaching children opposed to teaching adults was that children were shy when it came to asking questions about the movement.

It took one of the children he taught, Mi Sun, two weeks to ask him about certain movement she was confused about. He could see she was struggling and has asked her before if she was okay but the young girl would only nod her head and carry on. It wasn't until Mi Sun had suddenly begun to cry at the start of their session today.

The little girl had walked into the Youth centre, her shoulders slumped over with a pout on her lips. It was surprising to see her so down as she was usually the life of their small group.

It was when he told the group to go over the routine that Mi Sun suddenly burst out into tears. Hoseok reacted quickly by taking her hand and leading her out into the hallway.

Jimin happened to be walking past and offered to talk to Mi Sun, but the young girl clung to Hoseok's leg and shook her had in protest. Seeing this, he told Mi Sun that she was too pretty to cry which made her giggle before he walked off to his office.

Hoseok was able to get through to Mi Sun and found out what was troubling her. Once he understood that it was a part of the movement he made sure to go through it with her until she understood, which didn't take her long as she was resilient and persistent.

"I'm so proud of you guys!" Hoseok spoke with a wide grin spread across his face.

"Hoseokie oppa, wasn't I good?! I practiced everyday after school!" Chin Hei exclaimed as she ran over to Hoseok and tugged at his t-shirt.

"Good? You were amazing– you all were!"

"See Mi Sun? Hoseokie hyung said we were amazing!" Hanuel jeered.

"I- I guess..." The little girl mumbled as she kept her eyes on her trainers.

Hanuel put his hands on Mi Sun's shoulders, making her look up at him. "Mi Sunnie~ I think you were awesome."

Mi Sun's quickly heated up as they became pink from Hanuel's sweet words.

"Mister Hoseokie! Hanuel's flirting with Mi Sun!" Chung Cha shouted as she pointed at Hanuel.

"No I wasn't! I already have a lady." Hanuel informed, arms crossed over his chest.

Hoseok listened to the children's interaction and couldn't help but laugh at the conversations they were having.

"Hoseokie hyung, why are you laughing?! I really do have a lady, it's Eun Jung noona!"

"I don't doubt that Hanuel." Hoseok replied as he ruffled his hair.

"Hanuel! I thought we weren't going to tell anyone yet!" Eun Jung shrieked as she stormed over to Hanuel.

"But we'd have to sooner or later! We're getting married when we're older anyways noona."

Hoseok's eye widened. "Okay- guys, no marriage talk just yet. You're way too young to be thinking about that."

"Hoseokie oppa~ are you married? Chin Hei asked.

Hoseok choked on his own saliva, shocked by the sudden question.

"N-no, I'm not married Chin Hei." He replied as he gathered himself.