53

"Did you guys really have to tie me up?" Hoseok questioned as he looked up at his tied hands that were raised above his head.

Jimin grinned. "Of course. If you weren't, it would spoil the fun."

"Besides, you of all people know just how kinky Jimin and I are... did you really expect anything less?"

Hoseok sighed. He lifted his head to look at Jimin and Yoongi who stood at the foot of king sized bed. He took note of Jimin's predatory eyes raking up his body, his mouth practically salivating at the sight of his half naked body. Before the two had tied him up, they made sure to strip him from the nightgown they'd lended him, to his boxers. He was slightly uncomfortable under their hungry gaze— his body was out on display and he had no control over the situation.

"Seokie," Yoongi spoke up. "We're going to let you decide what you want us to do. Jimin's gonna give you two options and you have to pick from the two. Seem fair?"

"I-"

"Good. Jimin-ah, tell our toy his choices."

"Uhhh... Yoongi- I don't know. I'm not good at these things. You tell me what to do to Hoseokie."

"Here's an odd suggestion. Why don't we act like a fucking normal couple and all pleasure each other freely?!" Hoseok exclaimed as he glared at the two.

"On second thoughts; you either have me suck your dick but you can't cum or you can cum, but you can't cum for the rest of our session." Jimin suggested with a devious smirk playing on his plump, pink lips.

"What type of fucked up suggestions are those?!" Hoseok choked out as he tried to tug his hands free from the rope.

Yoongi raised a brow. He walked over to the top of the bed and gripped Hoseok's jaw.

"What's this? You're talking back? We ought to gag you as well with this behaviour."

Hoseok huffed and tried to turn his head out of his boyfriend's grip but unfortunately for him, Yoongi's grip on his jaw was too firm for him to do so.

"Apologize to Min or I'll fuck your mouth with a twelve inch dildo."

"What twelve inch dildo? No way Jimin could handle that length." Hoseok voiced as he scoffed with a small humorous smile on his face.

Jimin bent down to a crouch position and reached under the bed and pulled out a rather large black box. He undid the two locks on the box and opened it. He dove his hand in and a pulled out a dildo.

Jimin smirked. "This twelve inch dildo, and whoever said it was for me? Hoseokie hyung, you act like we don't know of your dirty kinks."

"Manhandling, masochism- sadism too, spanking, breath play, impact play, dominance and submission, exhibitionism and voyeurism, cross dressing, rimming, katoptronophilia, tentacles-" Yoongi informed.

"Shut the fuck up!" Hoseok exclaimed, now red in the face.

"Hyung, how did you know all that?" Jimin asked as he was left in a state of utter amazement.

Yoongi smiled as he felt quite proud of himself. "That, my darling, is what you can know when you have someone's laptop and password."

"I don't have a tentacle kink hyung! T-that was so far-fetched..."

"Small twink gets his ass destroyed by tentacles-"

"Shut up!" Hoseok screamed.

The tied up man lifted his leg and managed to kick Yoongi in his thigh which knocked him back a few steps.