28

Yoongi
"Hey Hobs, can you take Jimin today?"

Hoseok
"Doesn't he have work today?"

Yoongi
"The kids just finished school for the Christmas holidays so after Christmas day the youth centre will be open everyday for a week, so for the rest of the week, it's closed."

Hoseok
"Oh... I guess I could? How old is he today?"

Yoongi
"Five. He's in a hyper and curious mood today so you shouldn't have problems unless he becomes bratty but in that case you know what to do."

Hoseok
"You- you mean punish him?"

Yoongi
"Obviously. What else?"

Hoseok
"I don't know... I just, I've never had to punish him properly. That's your thing."

Yoongi
"Merry fucking Christmas! It's now also your job to punish Min when he's bratty."

Hoseok
"Hyung~, I'm not joking. I don't want to punish him, he'll cry and I hate seeing him crying even if they're crocodile tears."

Yoongi
"Okay- look, I shouldn't be too busy today so if you have problems just hit me up. Jesus, I'm getting hella deja vu. I said the same thing to Taehyung when he begun to take care of Kook."

Hoseok
"Are you saying I'm an amateur?! I can look after Jimin just you watch I'll show you I-"

Yoongi
Okay fuck, I hear you Hobs. I wasn't even calling you an amateur, just clueless."

Hoseok
"You say that like it's any better."

Yoongi
"Well, you can't please everyone. Also, I've been meaning to ask, what have you brought Jimin for Christmas?"

Hoseok
"You know that minion onesie-"

Yoongi
"You didn't."

Hoseok
"... I did?"

Yoongi
"Hobs, I brought him the same thing!"

Hoseok
"Lol, oof."

Yoongi
"Did you just-"

Hoseok
"Yes I did, and that's not all I brought him. I got him a big stuffed panda, a ring from H. Samuel and a few t-shirts."

Yoongi
"... Are you fucking kidding me?"

Hoseok
"Don't tell me you got the same things as me?!"

Yoongi
"I got him a ring as well. It has the words I love you engraved on the outside."

Hoseok
"O-oh... that's so sweet."

Yoongi
"It was supposed to be but we got him the same thing... Actually, maybe that's not such a bad thing. We're both his caregivers, so if anything he should feel overly loved."

Hoseok
"I guess. I'm- I'm gonna go now. I'll talk to you later."

Yoongi
"I'll knock on your door in about a minute."

Hoseok
"What?"

Yoongi
"We're outside of your house."

Hoseok
"So Jimin heard our conversation?"

Yoongi
"How stupid do you think I am Hoseok-ah?"

Hoseok
"Well-"

Yoongi
"That was rhetorical! Of course he didn't hear what I said, he has earphones on. Look out of the window, he's literally prancing around outside while singing under the sea."

Hoseok
"He looks s-so cute... Wow."

Yoongi
"Calm down Hobs, don't fall for him."

Hoseok
"Wh-W-What?! I'm- I'm not falling f-for him w-"

Yoongi
"That was a joke you fool."

Hoseok
"Oh... I'm- I'm going to hang up now."

Yoongi
"Wait-"

Hoseok quickly hung up on his hyung as he released a deep breath he had been holding since Yoongi's supposed joke.

When his friend said those words, his heart begun to race. His chest heaved up and down as he breathing gradually became uneven and shaky due to his nervousness of what would happen if Yoongi found out about his strong feelings for his partner.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself as he bought his hand up to his chest.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock at his front door which made him jump, knocking him out of his deep thoughts.

He shook himself as he prepared himself to see Yoongi and Jimin. He made sure he was fully composed before slipping his slippers on and running down the stairs to open the front door.

"Dada!" Jimin shrieked.

The little broke out into a widespread grin across his face, displaying his pearly whites. He ran up to Hoseok and wrapped his arm around his torso which almost knocked the older off of his feet. Hoseok chuckled at Jimin and wrapped his arms around him before pecking the top of his head.

Yoongi smiled small at the pair. "I'm gonna leave before I'm late to work. Bye baby boy, be good for dada."

Jimin let go of Hoseok and turned to face Yoongi as he tapped his plump lips and puckered them.

"Ppoppo." He demanded.

Yoongi responded to his demands by fulfilling his wants and pecking his lips quickly.

"Better?"

Jimin nodded vigorously as he giggled.

"See you later Hobs. We need to catch up."

Hoseok bit his lip and only nodded at Yoongi's words. Following his words, Yoongi turned to walk away to his car and Hoseok closed the door.

"Can we have breakfast pizza? A- and choco chip pancakes?! Oh oh, and 'pple juice?" Jimin quizzed as his eyes widened, sparkling with a childlike wonder and innocence.

Hoseok could only grin at the cut boy standing before him.

"Of course baby, anything you want."