40

Hyunjung
"Jimin!"

Jimin
"Noona, hi. It's been too long."

Hyunjung
"It has, how've you been? How's your job? Is it any better than being a healthcare social worker?"

Jimin
"I'm okay, still with Yoongi. My job has been great. I love working with the kids here, and their parents as well. It's proving to be a really rewarding job."

Hyunjung
"That's great Jiminie. I'm proud of you. I always said you were meant to do great things. I still remember when Kang Ho told me that you quit your job to help restore a community centre. I was so so proud of you."

Jimin
"Noona, stop exaggerating. How have you been anyway?"

Hyunjung
"I'm well. I told you that you'll never have to worry about how I'm doing. But anyway, why did you call so suddenly?"

Jimin
"Do you think you could come down to the centre?"

Hyunjung
"Yeah sure, I meet you during my lunch break. I should be there sometime before eleven."

Jimin
"Thank you noona, its about these kids at the centre. They're... they're being abused at home by their father a-and I didn't know who else I could ask."

Hyunjung
"Those poor children... I'll alert the CPS and we'll handle the father later on."

Jimin
"Thank you noona."

Hyunjung
"It's fine Jiminie, and don't worry. They're going to be fine."