8

"Kookoo!"

"Minnie!"

Yoongi chuckled at the two friends before pushing them into Taehyung and Jungkook's penthouse.

Taehyung smiled when he saw the two little's hugging. He ruffled their hair making them giggle softly.

"Hey Yoongi hyung." Taehyung greeted.

"Hey. How's the planning going so far?" Yoongi asked, a slight smirk on his face.

He knew that Taehyung and Jungkook were having trouble planning their wedding since they had contrasting ideas on the theme, colours and what type to venue their reception should be at.

"Shut up." Taehyung spoke as he glared at Yoongi making the older chuckle.

"Daddy that's a bad word!" Jungkook piped up, his eyes widening.

"Sorry love." Taehyung apologised before pecking Jungkook's pink, moist, soft lips.

"Why don't you two go upstairs and play?"

Jungkook nodded excitedly and pulled Jimin up the stairs, informing him that Mr Cuddles made the perfect pot of tea and how Lisa the Lion and Muffin made chocolate chip cookies.

Yoongi patted Taehyung's back as a discreet gesture of comfort.

"Don't worry about it too much. You and Kook will come to an agreement soon, besides why can't you just combine your ideas?"

The two sat on the couch, Taehyung leaning back and groaning as he dragged his hands down his face and sighed deeply.

"Wow, was that actually that bad of a suggestion?" Yoongi questioned sarcastically.

"Hyung, I- it's not even the wedding anymore. Kook and I have plenty of time to agree on themes and whatnot."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. The last time he'd seen Taehyung so stressed was when he first started modelling, but even then he didn't let his stress affect his mood. He figured that the reason for him being so stressed had be much more personal and important than the wedding.

"You'll feel better if you talk about it." Yoongi spoke softly to sooth Taehyung.

"I-I just- hyung I'm-" Before Taehyung could say anymore, he broke down into a mantra of sobs.

He held his head in his hands leaning forward, resting his elbows on his thighs. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shaking frame and hugged him which made Taehyung slowly wrap his arms around his hyung.

"Just cry, Tae." Yoongi instructed.

"I-I feel like I'll go fucking c-crazy!" The younger spoke through his sobs.

Yoongi loosened his hold around Taehyung and stood from the couch and made his way into the kitchen where he turned the kettle on and took out a cup to make Taehyung chamomile tea. He knew that whenever Tae was upset, one of the only things apart from Jungkook that could calm him down was chamomile tea.

He put a teabag unto the mug then poured the boiling water in. He took a spoon from the draw and added two teaspoons of sugar before stirring the hot drink.

Yoongi made his way back to the living room and rested the mug on the coffee table infront of them.

"Drink it."

Taehyung wiped at his red, puffy eyes with the back of his hands then picked up the hot mug and took a few sips of the herbal tea.

"Now talk."

He inhaled then exhaled calmly. "Kook wants to adopt a baby. I want a family with him, but... not right now. He brings it up every times he's in big space, but today he brought the subject up while in little space a-and I guess it just pushed me over the edge."