46

Jimin
"Hey hyung. What's up?"

Yoongi
"Baby, I'm outside and I've just seen Hyunwoo sitting in your car. What's going on love?"

Jimin
"I... I shouted at him. Hyung I- I feel so bad for it because he's going through such a hard time and I should know that better than anyone but I still shouted at him and- and what if he-"

Yoongi
"Okay, okay. Jimin baby? Calm down for me. Calm down baby. I'm keeping my eye on him and he seems to not be doing anything harmful. He's just crying. He'll be fine because I'm with him okay? I'm gonna talk to Woo and it's all going to be okay."

Jimin
"Yoongi hyung I'm- I'm so stressed and I just wan'- j-just need to regress but I can't and I feel so lightheaded and it feels like there's a huge weight on my chest."

Yoongi
"Baby, tell Seokjin or Namjoon about how you're feeling and they'll do something. You know they will my love. Daddy just needs you to wait for ten minutes so I can talk to Hyunwoo and bring him in then we can go home and you can play with Mr Snuggles and Ella the Elephant. Okay baby?"

Jimin
"Da- hyung. I can't. I can't do it- need you now."

Yoongi
"Baby you can. You're my strong, brave big boy. I'll just be outside baby, daddy won't be far from you."

Jimin
"O-okay Dada. T-told Uncle Joonie 'm feeling little an' he took me upstairs."

Yoongi
"Good boy. Sit tight lovely, I'll be there soon."

Jimin
"No! Dada I wan' you now! Now now now!"

Yoongi
"Yes baby, I know. Please don't cry. If you cry daddy will be upset. You don't want daddy to cry do you?"

Jimin
"... N-nuh uh."

Yoongi
"Alright then love. Dry your pretty eyes and watch Scooby-Doo to keep yourself busy. I'll be no longer than ten minutes. Okay?"

Jimin
"Mmm."

Yoongi
"You're such a good boy baby. When we get home you can have three scoops of strawberry, vanilla and choco ice cream. Alright?"

Jimin
"I'm the best big boy daddy. I'm the best aren't I? Daddy aren't I the best?!"

Yoongi
"Of course you are. You're my best boy and I love you so so much for it darling. Daddy has to go now but I'll see you in a bit. Okay Min-ah?"

Jimin
"Okay, bye daddy. I loves you too!"

Yoongi hung up on Jimin with a huge grin etched onto his face as he stared down at the picture of Jimin smiling on his phone.

He then proceeded to turn his phone off and shove it in his pocket before walking up to Jimin's light grey Hyundai and knocking on the window which made Hyunwoo jump as he turned his head to face Yoongi. He smiled at the boy and waved. Yoongi pulled the car door open and took a seat in the back next to Hyunwoo.